Previous thread: >>84731778 (Cross-thread)

Previous thread: (Cross-thread)

Best Ship Edition

BEST GEM POLL: strawpoll.me/10804761 (embed)

>Beach City Drift
mega.nz/#F!2IF0wIzZ!nzjfi-9h3zGoTVKmIbYfsw

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN’s server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>Steven’s Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
[YouTube] Everything's Changing | Steven Universe | Cartoon Network (embed)
[YouTube] Cartoon Network - Steven Universe - Summer Adventures Promo (Long Version) (embed)
>SDCC hosting Steven Universe panel on July 22
sdccblog.com/2016/07/cartoon-network-returns-to-san-diego-comic-con-2016/

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NC9aXwqUNas
youtube.com/watch?v=lE_A77uBMGE
docs.google.com/file/d/0B52HvZvsJExPekxtSTJvc2t2MEE/view
youtube.com/watch?v=hU4co47gwt8
youtube.com/watch?v=N-stzDgrJ4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool thread my man

Nice thread dear Dingo

bless sucrose for appeasing my gay ass

you messed up that OP pretty badly

>updated the leak link
>youtube links are still fucked

its a start

we really should just have a pastebin or something with a proper OP template

Soon

But who's the real victim of this? the SU crew doesn't decide what promos CN release. they're getting assblasted by both sides.

not to say I don't love your spoilers.

THE FUCKING YELLOW DIAMOND SPOILER STILL PISSES ME OFF TO THIS DAY!!!

i tried to fix it and i still fucked up lmao

...I didn't realize Bismuth was that massive. As tall as Garnet, built like Amethyst. Damn.

Leakydingus is the hero SU deserves

>Steven only has 30 votes
O-okay.

I still can't believe it was real. If I can believe that I can believe these Jasper leaks I guess.

it happens

everyone has screwed up the OP at one time or another

that's actually probably a good idea

and we can keep that updated with changes that should be made like taking previews that are old out of the OP and putting new links into it, would be easier than hoping the OP is smart enough to do it themselves

They ARE a quartz

What's the source on the pic in the OP?

fuck you made me realize that amethyst is sized perfectly at her crotch

so no new episodes in the weekend? sucks, to be honest

Bismuth is not a type of quartz you clod

why does Kiki like a giant autistic loser like Ronaldo? She must be into conspiracy theories too.

Oh, sure vote for the only male gem you fucking SEXIST!

never forget

because Ronaldo is the only person who likes Kiki more than Jenny

Which gems would like date or hold hands with?
Where would you kiss?

So is Steven...

is it pleasing for peridot to be touched in her... shark gills??

DEATH TO THE FRYMANS

RESTAURANT WAR NOW

Reminder that Jap Jasper a best
youtube.com/watch?v=NC9aXwqUNas

Is there anything more lewd than a double Amethyst?

So how fucking crushed is bismuth going to be when she learns what became of everything? Because it seems like her last memory was during a fight when she was poofed

well, It's always a pleasure to be here among my dear anons and fellow /sug/ posters but it's 4:40am in this side of the world.

Take care, and may the stars shine upon everyone of you.

bye.

why is Garnet voiced by a man? haha I did not expect that voice to come out of her.

They hang out a lot

Kiki spends a lot of time at the store, while Ronaldo would eat there after spending the entire day searching for conspiracies

And Ronaldo did give her a nice title in his documentary

turkish dub beats all youtube.com/watch?v=lE_A77uBMGE

>New Amethyst design
I wonder what poofs her this time.
A still unstable Centipeedle?
Could the Bismuth stuff be after those possible Amethyst episodes?
Does she just fall backwards onto something sharp?

you have to be gentle, it hurts if you over stimulate.

what can they not afford quality mics in turkey?

its a shitty recording. here is a better copy docs.google.com/file/d/0B52HvZvsJExPekxtSTJvc2t2MEE/view

Lapis all the way

There's also at least two shots of them standing next to each other in crowd shots. I'm too lazy to paste an image together but look at the gallery on Ronaldos wiki page

that is fucking disgusting

xeno fuckers.

Pussy

me

It's all about what you are fighting for.

No, Bismuth is not a quartz or any kind of mineral. It's a pure element.

>why does Kiki like a giant autistic loser like Ronaldo?

Well, why was Rose into Greg? God love Greg, he's a great guy and a wonderful dad, but come on... would you have sex with a dog, no matter how much you love the little fucker?

weren't they dancing together or at least next to each other at the end of Steven and the Stevens?

Goodnight user.
Do any of the dubs actually have a bad Jasper? Seems like she's consistently good across all regions.

>would you have sex with a dog, no matter how much you love the little fucker?
i would fuck greg and the dog

I WANT TO PORK LARS

should really spoiler it next time

not that its a big deal I mean its just a slice of life episode from monday but still kinda rude not to

>Realizes that babe is actually two small children fused
>Keeps hitting on her anyway
What a guy

Also, was that whole episode a metaphor for something?
I don't even know what since I don't understand relationships, but it was really obvious that they tried to hammer in some point.

Jasper is male in Dutch youtube.com/watch?v=hU4co47gwt8

Seriously this new "ship" piss me off, Ronaldo us for triangle love with Lars ans sady, at least for threatening Lars with is love interest
>Fuck Lars really

i take your edgy alien peridot and raise you one lobster peridot

I mean, Greg was very cute, musically talented, funny and likeable. Also Rose was into fucking lesser species so Greg was quite the catch.

Ronaldo is...Ronaldo

"But we won, though, didn't we?"
"W-we won at great cost."
"Yeah, but Earth is still here. Cool!"

I'd expect Turks to be great at saying "I am stronger than you". It's a very macho culture, you know.

SU flip flops between depicting the gems as either magic amazon ladies or weird asexual aliens

If I was in charge of the show this is how the gems would look, you gotta go all the way man

I've been told Jasper's VA is the same as Ronaldo

Kevin is bishi
Make Kevin x buck artwork append already

>kidney stone
Dross is a /sug/ fag?

I mean I think the idea of sex with a dog is wrong because dogs are intelligent to the same degree that humans and gems are

and I think the question becomes fundamentally different when you are dealing with intelligent creatures

the issue of beastiality isn't that its a different species the issue is that its inherently rape since the animal can't possess enough intelligence to consent

Yeah Steven and Connie now view dancing as something intimate, and Kevin wouldn't take no for an answer and is super forward and aggressive.

aren't*

They were certainly next to each other, perhaps not dancing together exactly. Still, for two seemingly unrelated bg characters that don't get much screentime, they show up a lot together
>Edgy
There's that buzzword again

No, pretty sure it was a random draw user, who took request drawing in similar style..

Yeah but the Dutch fuck everything up.
Is there a Finnish dub?

We made the extra gems

>tfw no more connie till the end of summer
Perfect

Those were made by /sug/ goers and pasted alongside dross' original drawings

The crew has no choice, they have to accept the shit CN pulls because that's who writes their paychecks. Of course they're going to say "CN sneak peaks are okay because they're OFFICIAL", what did you expect?

Is jasper feet yellow too?

poor tall gem, cant feel anything.

sadly no.

>Making her nose smaller and a different shape
Why

Anyone else hating how the writers are using Greg's fortune as a convenient way to introduce new toys to build episode plots around. The vacation I was fine with, but now it's "Greg bought a tablet we can use to connect to Peridot," "Greg bought a car we can use to make a racing episode," "Greg bought a boat so we can go fishing with Lapis." It feels so cheap.

It's Kevin time, and Kevin takes what he wants.

It was about not letting a narcissistic attention whore get to you. Kevin wasn't really going to rape Stevonnie - he's too cowardous for that, even disregarding sie could probably rip him apart like an old newspaper - but it sure felt that way.

Jasper is a boy's name, too.

God, that translation is so clunky and clumsy. It's like they never learned "As directly as necessary, as freely as possible".

It's like they looked it up in a dictionary, word for word. "slechts". That means "merely".

Well, then why was Rose into fucking lesser species? I am pretty sure even Diane Fossey never slept with a gorilla.

For size comparisons I presume. Amethyst looks cute in that pic.

Don't ever compare alpha young greg with Ronaldo
Ronaldo act and feels like a looser

Young greg didn't give a Fuck about garnet and pearl threat and went straight to rose heart
> "oh yes"
Greg made rose sqirt multiple time
> long story short Fuck Ronaldo

>Of the million rebel gems that fought under Rose, only 3 survived
>The rest died in the battles, or became corrupted by Homeworlds parting gift
>Every comrade, every friends they all ever knew is dead or lost themselves to madness
>Even Rose has passed on
>But at least we won the war

So we had it wrong. Fusion isn't sex dancing is. The fusion is the baby.

Pretty sure Rose explained why she liked humans so much. Something about how they're all unique and display so many emotions. In contrast to the 1000's of emotionless, gem type clones.

>that translation is so clunky and clumsy
The Dutch dub has its upsides at least. i love do it for her because it shows off how similar english and dutch can be

youtube.com/watch?v=N-stzDgrJ4g

so what your saying is Steven got Pearl and Greg to fuck right in front of him while he was playing a piano?

this is hot

Old lady

>Realizes that babe is actually two small children in a trenchcoat

Thats hot.

It's not the size nor phallic shape of your car, it's how you handle its stick shift?
That's all I got, user.

Because fuwa peach is a nazi
t. tumblr

Has anyone done a strawpoll for opinions on each episode yet?

>"Connie, to restore our pride we have no other choice but to fuse and rape Kevin with Stevonie's 12 inch cock"

Comic WHEN?

>betas who want to be kevin
disgusting

anyone else find it interesting that they never actually showed up Steven and Connie fusing or defusing in this episode?

like could we not get a probably fusion dance or something? or are they already at the stage where they just start making out to fuse like Ruby and Sapphire seem to do

you know what would be a really good episode? Past Rose uses the time clock thing from steven and the stevens to meet future steven.

>introducing new moms
>instead of working with what you have
sasuga, crewniverse

It just seems weird to take a characters distinct feature and remove it.
Like when people draw pearl or lapis with really really small Peridot sized noses