I've never actually watched American Pie because I'm not THAT old as you ancient fucks. However...

I've never actually watched American Pie because I'm not THAT old as you ancient fucks. However, I've seen the trailer and it seems stupid as fuck. How could someone think an apple pie would grip their cock like a vagina?

This film is shit, isn't it?

Fuck off, Millennial.
Plague of the earth.
Cocksucker of social media.
Downfall of mankind's future.
Do us a favor and fucking kill yourself.

Apple pie is tighter than your mom

Apple pies have the exact same consistency and feeling of a vagina when cooled to 100 degrees you fucking virgin

It was actually a reference to a blowjob, which could be accurate with Tara Reids wiry mouth working at you.

The real issue is who fucks a pie on their kitchen counter?

>he doesn't realise he is a millennial if he was born after 1980

you don't have to watch a movie the year it comes out dumbfuck

Don't reply to me, nigger enabler.

They do?
I need to do some research.

Haha mad reddit virgin

mad cus millennial lol

We'll just tell your mom, that we ate it.

They should make a gritty and realistic remake without the sexist and homophobic jokes.

on a scale of one to triggered how mad are you?

I'm not entirely sure this is true, but then again, I've never fucked a vagina.

It's Jewish degenerate garbage what do you expect.

hi Sheldon, having a hard time detecting that movie is a comedy huh?

American Pie is a Millennial movie you fucking idiot.

I'm so tired of all these Millennials confusing Millennial with Gen Z. People are so god damn stupid.

I'm 18 and I've seen it at least 5 times as a kid, are you living in a third world country or fucking what?

When you live in the third world you get used to reruns of old movies, so I doubt he does live here.

Kill yourself, newfag redditor.

why wouldn't you just jerk off with pie in your hand? fucking a pie is retarded.

Yeah, but they don't know what a pie is

>american pie
>ancient fucks
get the fuck out of here child

It was released in 99. I'd say late Gen X/ early millennial

I never understood fucking a pie. It's not that deep and getting bent dick isn't a really good time. Does this work for short dick lads?

Every society has rituals for coming into manhood. What are the manhood rituals propagated by (((hollywood)))? Losing your virginity and having drunken parties.

It was kinda sad to see this guy somewhat explode in popularity very briefly after American Pie only to commit career suicide with all those shitty projects he chose to do.

The pie is tighter than your loose asshole you slack jawed faggot.

Reinforcing consumerism. Buying vehicles, buying a house, professional career that allows you to buy tons of shit you don't need.

>1999 is ancient
lmao fuck

I was 12 in 1999. Fuck is right.

I saw this movie with my mom, neither of us knowing what it really was. Was a bit awkward at times.

>we can literally never go back to comfy pre-9/11 kino

>yfw I was 23 in 1999

ur way too old bro. Get a wife, a job, or something
you shouldn't be hanging with 26 year olds, let alone 18 year olds like OP

Tricking us into having a career and buying a place to live, ha ha I'm not going to fall for that trap!

>1999 was 18 years ago

Jesus Christ, where does time go? I still feel like it's OK to say the 80s were 20 years ago, but it's 1997 now.

underage faggot

1980 was 37 years ago
Seems longer than that desu tho

that's no way to talk to your dad

is this scene in the director's cut or what?
I've watched the movie a hundred times as a dumb teen but only saw him actually literally fucking the pie on the table the hundred and first time, usually he would just stand in the corner of the kitchen and press the pie on this dick

help me Sup Forums

You sound like a series of throat punches waiting to happen.

You must be shifting between dimensions where he fucks the pie on the table and where he fucks the pie standing up.

why are there 2 versions of this scene?

>I'm so tired of all these Millennials confusing Millennial with Gen Z. People are so god damn stupid.

THIS

Millenial here

>Millenial here
yeah we know

Tell you what. I'll call you people born after 2000 or PBA2k. Now get out.

>I was 1 in 1999
Move aside gramps

back to r/mandela_effect

I just realized they cast the jewiest fucking people on earth in a movie titled "American Pie".

Fucking kikes.

The problem with the Millennial label is that it is too broad of a time frame. I'm ok with being called a millennial since I was 13 in '00 but God Damn don't lump me in with the fuck wits 5 years younger or more that need safe spaces and shut down free speech on campuses. No one my age or that I know are turbo sjw's. We all work and have family's. The way we determine generations just doesn't work anymore.

Your comment is literally the fucking premise of the film dingus. The first one is hilarious, second one is meh, don't remember the rest of guess they're worth a watch

Yeah, technology has accelerated the pace of social change. The biggest demarcation between millenials is those old enough to remember what it was like before ubiquity of the internet, and those who grew up with it their whole lives.

>not THAT old
What does age have to do with watching a film?
You're underage and mommy installed parental controls?

>I've never actually watched American Pie because I'm not THAT old as you ancient fucks.

jesus

You're the one wasting your youth on a bengali rice cooking website.

>I've never actually watched American Pie because I'm not THAT old as you ancient fucks.

>I've never watched a movie nor learned of an idea/event outside of my lifespan.

You sound like you're a dummy. Choke on dong.

i also think fight club is literally the deepest social commentary of all time!