This movie was funny at the start, but then it started taking a serious tone talking about modern politics...

This movie was funny at the start, but then it started taking a serious tone talking about modern politics. How come it didn't address the rising trend of anti-semitism/anti-zionism among the mainstream german youth?

Eddie?

SJW-ism is much bigger and has many supporters in positions of power

ja?

It shit the bed completely at numerous points and that's beside the fact that it meanders aimlessly between the second act and the third. Also that ending just does not work, fucking awful. They had a chance to take an interesting look at modern society but fucked it up by being bad writers.

Jews are not hip and cool, migrants are sexy now.

>it didn't address the rising trend of anti-semitism/anti-zionism among the mainstream german youth?

Because that's not really a noticeable issue. Most young germans don't even know any jews. Muslim are the the token minority it's kinda okay to hate these days.

>How come it didn't address the rising trend of anti-semitism/anti-zionism among the mainstream german youth?
because is IS part of it. it's guilt-washing for nazis
i fucking loved it

nah, germany is the only country in europe where there is more anti-semitism from the native population than from immigrants. In countries like Britain and France and Sweden, all antisemitism comes mostly from Arab and Muslim migrants, but in Germany it comes largely from native white German youths.

In German schools, "jew" is the second most common insult kids use at school, right after "faggot".

>it's guilt-washing for nazis

explain? Are you referring to the part how it's like "Hitler is part of all Germans, he still lives in me and you."

I actually like how the movie made Hitler seem nice and friendly. I notice that's a trend among German films, notice how "Der Untergang" also focuses on the human side of Hitler; wheras most non-German films just paint him as a raving lunatic.

Really? Because when I went to school insults like Wichser (Wanker), Hurensohn (son of a bitch), Missgeburt (miscarriage), Spast (spaz) and so on were a lot more popular than both Schwuchtel (faggot) or Jude (jew).

Now, to be fair, that was about seven years ago.

>token minority it's kinda okay to hate
Yeah, it's totally fine that you're waving in middle Eastern Muslims by the boatloads. That's totally not going to affect your country negatively in the near future. Le ebil racism breh.

This movie wasn't funny at all. The book wasn't funny either. I hate nazis.

The movie was good until it began to seriously warn that Hitler can come again

>IM KINO
What did they mean by this?

Hitler honestly has a point

>missgeburt
Oh cool, someone called me that when I was in Germany and I was wondering what it was

>anti-semitism is on the same level as anti-zionism
KEK fucking burger, gen y kike

yuropoors are generally extremely anti-Israel. Only Christian evangelicals cucked by USA support them.

Huh weird, Jude and Schwchtel were very popular where I went to school (the others that you mentioned as well, though)

>germany is the only country in europe where there is more anti-semitism from the native population than from immigrants
sure. all the turks love jews.

>Eddie
lol

Yeah he's just bullshiting, "Jude" is used as an insult, but Germans aren't really anti-semitic (Schwuchtel is also an insult, but Germans aren't really homophobic)

>wheras most non-German films just paint him as a raving lunatic.
Nearly every accurate account that isn't by some brainwashed Nazi faggot, says he started to lose it during the last few years of the war and that he was pretty unstable for a while. Abloo abloo! Why can't we depict Hitler as a dindu??

Fuck off retard.