A question comes from the audience from a mentor of young women who have early hair loss...

>A question comes from the audience from a mentor of young women who have early hair loss, hoping for more women without hair in comics. The panel cites Jane Foster Thor, but support bringing in more diverse characters.

Moondragon book when? She's already lesbian and bald, you already did most of the work Marvel

Ugh, she's not proud person of color.

Yeah this, it seems like a fetish question disguised as a diversity one.

Don't get tricked in your rush to laugh. It's a smart tactic.

This is too good to be true. I'm reaching a point where I cannot tell reality from satire.

It happened at the Marvel NOW panel yesterday.

This is the audience they've chosen.

Make a nigger OC girl for her to fuck and bring back Phyla to taste the delicious despair.

Haha, time for Janus!

Monsters.

Hershey >>>>> All other Dredd girls

Someone should show up to a panel claiming to be a mutant and ask for more representation.

Well, that goes without saying.

First question on the panel was a 12 yo asking for more Fantastic Four. Alonso said "no comments"

>12 yo
>Asking about FF
More like his father made him ask.

I was knew a girl dying of cancer who went bald. Being able to read a comic about a bald female hero would have been nice for her. Even if it wasn't a superhero but like a princess comic or something.

*once knew

>Medusa is getting bald in october uncanny inhumans
>this question happens

Are you sure marvel didnt pay her to say that ?

With all this talk about the importance of representation I'm really wondering when they'll make a superhero for 98% of the comic-buying audience: a 35-year-old fat nerd with a neckbeard.

Damn straight! We need more Moondragon!

There was a letter to Avengers bitching about SJWs that was signed "GG" and oh so cleverly rebuked by Waid. I wouldn't be surprised.

Oh shit. Sauce?

Desustorage is down and it's out of the archives.

But it was the most recent issue.

Dial H

Install Sup Forums x and its desuarchive.org now

Can I get a link, I honestly want to hear all the stupid questions whilst bashing my head against my keyboard at such idiocy.