Opinions on Denmark?

Opinions on Denmark?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_Denmark
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Academy_Awards_for_Best_Foreign_Language_Film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King's_Choice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haakon_VII_of_Norway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Square_(2017_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claes_Bang
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

islamic shithole

Dutch clay

>no one cares about Denmark

Irrelevant

I like Denmark

nice i think?

Quiet, slave.

Pretty cool ppl

What, you want independence now?

I like legos and we entered their royalty

our boring hat

i hate the danes

no one likes us, stop making threads about us.

yes, please.

*pays close attention to denmark*

best scandinavian country

Most boring design style in history

BUT I LOVE MAGING DHREADS ABOUT DENMARG :DDDDD:D

Snobbish and arrogant. A bunch of white supremacists. They think they are superior. They are ethnocentrists.

literally who

>japan

classic japanese hypocrisy

Boring
Ugly language
Flat country
Inferiority complex
Small country
No nature
No forests

> Japan accuses anyone of ethnocentrism

Not saying ethnocentrism is bad in moderation, but Japan, fuck off.

>1864
>6 hours

unironically this, fuck d*Nmark

>They think they are superior
Aren't they?

fantastic post

>8000000

confy and rich, also I like danish cokies and legos

Netherlands 2.0

Thats probably the worst insult in this thread

Evil

My ex is from there.

It is an awful country, completely irrelevant and it's society teaches it's people to be deluded hippies.

Danes can't stop talking about their country which isn't that bad by itself but there is nothing to say about Denmark.

I would like born in Denmark ='[

DENMAKU?
ITU BEATIFURU KANTORI

Is Denmark the most hated country in Europe? It seems so.

>too coherent to be Japanese

Go home English teacher.

Arrogance typical of Nords made worse by Danes being lower caste Nords and feeling like they have to work harder to fit in.

hygge

The sentences are very short and simple, so it may be a real Japanese human.

Why do people think Nordics are arrogant? I find them down-to-earth.

fucking lego nerds

Tell me more Tojo

Love them desu

Comments for Denmark: 9
Comments against Denmark: 11

Will hate triumph? I can't believe it.

Danes are, if they come off as rude, its only because they are very direct, it is not their intention to offend.

Swedes on the other hand, are very haughty, and this is intentional. I think a great service was done by the Danish submariner who killed the journalist.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_Denmark
>Danish cinema nonetheless remains highly respected internationally, and Danish films (today almost exclusively consisting of social realist dramas, social realist comedies, children's films and documentaries) receive many awards at major international film festivals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Academy_Awards_for_Best_Foreign_Language_Film
>Number of winning films
>sweden: 3
>Denmark: 3
>Norway: 0

>despite having almost double the population of denmark sweden and denmark have the same number of oscars

BUT IT GETS BETTER

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King's_Choice
>The King's Choice (Norwegian: Kongens nei) is a 2016 biographical war film directed by Erik Poppe. It is a co-production between Norway and Ireland,[3] and was selected as the Norwegian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 89th Academy Awards.[4][5]
>The film is related to King Haakon VII

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haakon_VII_of_Norway
> Danish prince who became the first king of Norway after the 1905 dissolution of the union with Sweden.
>Haakon quickly won the respect and affection of his people.
>Regarded as one of the greatest Norwegians of the twentieth century
>King Haakon never learned danish and subsequently much of the movies dialog is in danish

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Square_(2017_film)
>The Square is a 2017 Swedish satirical drama film written and directed by Ruben Östlund, and starring Claes Bang

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claes_Bang
>Claes Bang (born 28 April 1967) is a Danish actor

>Language
>Swedish
>Danish
Just like The King's choice the decision to make a movie involving a dane as a main character meant that much of the movie's dialog was in danish

HOW WILL NORWEGIANS AND SWEDES EVER RECOVER?!

>>King Haakon never learned danish and subsequently much of the movies dialog is in danish

Saw the same mistake in your Sup Forums thread yesterday.

Why can't danes proofread their shitty copypasta?

bliv nu bare uafhængige og stop med at stjæle vores penge

cringe

t. muhammad abdul el sheik mal suliman

t. mindreværdskompleks
indse det nu, danmark er et lille, irrelevant lorteland som alle er ligeglade med.

>lille
ja, og hvad så?

>irrelevant
ja, og hvad så?

>lorteland
bestemt ikke
hvis du absolut syntes at dit muslimske land er bedre så flyt tilbage dertil
du skal ikke prove at påtvinge os din levestil

>t. malene wind

jeg er 100% dansker, ved ikke hvad du snakker om men græd du bare videre om muslimer hvis du vil.

og jo, danmark er bestemt et lorteland. patetisk natur, patetiske mennesker, patetisk sprog og kultur. vi er nordens skamplet og uden tvivl per definition undermennesker.

stop nu bare med at tage vores penge

INSHALLAH

>dansk uddannelse.

>>dansk uddannelse
ja det er den uddannelse du tager

som sagt er jeg ikke muslim, men du kan tro hvad du vil.
ikke så mærkeligt at folk hader danskere, du er jo et pragteksempel på hvor arrogante og opmærksomheds krævende de fleste danskere er.

الله أكبر

Den eviga danen har förgiftat fäderneslandets fagerhet med sin blotta närvaro sedan urminnes tider.
Denna varelse - dansken - med sin feta mage, krokiga näsa och vidriga anlete har pinat den svenska mannen i tusentals år.
Är det således inte dags att den svenske mannen så reser sig och förkastar judedanen till helvete där han så hörhemma?
Skall inte svenska folket resa sig upp - och med ursinne i rösten - spotta okvädinsord i hans rikting?
Skall vi så inte bränna hans byar och städer och sprida salt över askan?

Res er, svear.
Res er.

endnu engang
>dansk uddannelse

I love Denmark

du taler dansk
du studerer på vores universiteter

hold op med at svare ham, han har nedsat hjernekapacitet hvilket er typisk for danskere

fuck nu af muhammad

-Least cucked Scandanavian country
-Weird-ass language
-Former Nordic power

Anglo Saxon origins

>-Least cucked Scandanavian country
lol people actually believe this, it's hilarious. Spend a day in any medium-sized town and see that it's full of niggers and arabs.

anglo saxons didn't come from denmark, they came from north germany.

>a great service was done by the Danish submariner who killed the journalist.

Trust a Dane, Feel the Pain

take it easy preben or youll have a heart attack

hej tidligere koloni

dont be so mean

hej Sveriges bitch i flera århundraden

>getting colonized by a country with the same population
vs
>killing yourselves for the eternal jew

>this flag
>this post

Lurk two years before posting.

>criticize japan
>weeb internet defence force to the rescue

Even your language fits together like Lego bricks.

the best scandinavian country

england should have helped them genocide swedes

No, really. Either lurk or fuck off.

I don't get your point either m8, and I lurk Sup Forums since Julius Caesar got murdered

Let's be real here, I haven't heard of any of that shit, so "internationally respected" is out the door. The only Danish piece of media I've ever heard of is Forbrydelsen, and I only suffered through it (and Fortitude) is because Sofie Gråbol is a boner-witch despite being age 50.

>Let's be real here, I haven't heard of any of that shit, so "internationally respected" is out the door.

Why are the Danes in this thread such underage autists? For helvede.

Denmark unironically got one of the highest autism rates in the world, might be cause of that

Wow, you weren't shitting us. Although there's not much difference between the USA, Sweden, and Denmark. The UK is in its own little world, and Japan is autism maximus at a rate almost double the UK.

>your country gets ravaged by muslims
>but no no no you have to make fun of the DANES

>american butthurt, danish flag
exquisite

flag makes me hungry desu

They have probably the most beautiful women in the world, not even memeing.

Nonsensical post. You have a larger Muslim population than we've ever had. You have open gang warfare in Copenhagen with shootings every week, Norway had one (1) gun homicide in all of 2017. You also have a big problem with car fires in Copenhagen, and with Malmö next-door there will only be more trouble leaking over your border. Not to mention Denmark is the home of one of Europe's largest mosques and a bunch of Arabic-speaking Muslim schools (Muslim schools don't exist in Norway), and you've had two Islamic terrorist attacks since 1985 (Norway has had 0 throughout history).