*male yelling and 5 minute applause break*

*male yelling and 5 minute applause break*

I miss them.

>male yelling soundtrack playing for an underage teenage girl

How did they get away with this?

>actors have to pause awkwardly mid-dialogue waiting for audience to shut the fuck up

but that's like half of all sitcom runtimes

rather fuck the wife to be honest

>7 KB

*drunken man yells "go Al" in the background*

The great irony is conservatives hated that show and called for FOX to be shut down. 20 years later, Rupert Murdoch is their god and FOX is required viewing

How old was Applegate in the pilot?

>they think it's okay to start talking
>audience starts applauding again

ITT: Roastie buns layered with jelly

Also it was part of the comedy. Having a hot daughter coming of age is suffering.

same with the simpsons.

>grandmaster B
>5'3

how did he do it

But part of the charm of MwC was how over the top that was.

it was a different time back then. you wouldn't understand.

>How old was Applegate in the pilot?
16 when it aired. might have been 15 when they filmed it.

Conservatives have always been the most easily offended group, always something triggering them. Now they're just offended by other stuff, and now liberals are offended by everything too. Everyone's mad.

Thats the point, You have paid russian shills posting fake news to inflame both sides into being screeching idiots.

You will never be Brad Pitt

What would the equivalent outfit worth applause for the 2010's be?

Since when does hate of degeneracy = TRIGGERED?

Degenerate is subjective. So yes it's you being triggered.

>You have paid russian shills posting fake news
Nah, that's actually the Media companies, trying to make a buck off attention grabbing headlines. The industry has turned very cut-throat and one-upmanship is what keeps them alive.

Is there a single man that has had as much sexual appeal to women as him? Imagine the fucking power, he can get laid with almost any woman, regardless of their power, fame, relationship status, attractiveness or anything else. It's like he actually found a magical lamp in his youth.

Turned out to be a monkey's paw in the end with Angelina

full frontal from a pink-haired tranny or a black male

lmao

thats because the ALT-RIGHT are the REAL SNOWFLAKES!

this.

around 1960 when society started its failed collapse towards communism.

>its a lonely life for grandmaster b yes a lonely life for grandmaster b

fuck off

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Did the same with Milla Jovovich when she was only 13.

Nice reddit memes you got there.

This show had so many classic lines

hEHEHEHEHEHEHE

This but unironically.

Holy shit they snuck that one in there, nice find.

xD

gr8 b8 m8

Who's that riding into the sun?

How much did Al make in he's job?

Maybe this is taking it further than they meant but I thought it was worded in a way that it could be implying:
>This show stinks (like a woman). It bites (like a woman). It blows (like a woman)
as in a subtle blowjob joke

Or is this the reason it's a classic line?

>Also it was part of the comedy. Having a hot daughter coming of age is suffering.
Honest to God, I only just realized that when you said it and it also explains why Bud was so physically smaller than Al (more reasons for Al to suffer). Holy shit.

He's a Boomer. He was making more than enough to have a huge house and support a family of 4.

This is the one area where I think Married With Children dropped the ball. Al acting like having sex with Peg is a fate worse than death was totally unbelievable. Fuck I'd still have sex with Katey Sagal if given the opportunity.

go away

PSYCHO DAD

>snuck that one in
Married With Children was constantly in hot shit over making fun of women. It's even one of the main reasons it was canceled.

>Married with Children thread
>MUH Sup Forums REEEEEEEEE
You faggots are obsessed.

Hilarious considering Marcy was one of the shows producers and she truly was an ardent feminist

it was cancelled because the actors wanted more money

A lot of actors in the 50s were poon magnets and weren't even as fit as Pitt. Jack Nicholson I would say brought in more puss than Pitt.

Back when the occasional feminist had a sense of humor.

Especially one in charge

I'd be mad too if I lived on this cursed Earth.

In that time the humour was more battle of the sexes type stuff. It wasn't as if Al Bundy was a pol tard who thought that a woman being cast in a film was part of a gynocratic conspiracy designed to enslave men

That's how a lot of people viewed it though unfortunately.

Muh boi Seinfeld got the pauses done pretty well, the worse the show the longer the pauses

Not everyone has a preference for aging women well past their peak like you two do. You don't lose your love for youthful, beautiful women as you age.

>was more of a battle of the sexes
To an extent, yes, but the funny thing is how prophetic it was considering NO MA'AM is literally the MRA, and all the outspoken hambeasts that got offended by them actually mirror the current year