How come Conservashits are terrible at comedy and generally unfunny ?

How come Conservashits are terrible at comedy and generally unfunny ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI
youtube.com/watch?v=NeDJRiApaSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals are just as bad.
See: Jon Stewart, the new daily show writers, that Donald Trump's show thing.

Comedians are best when they leave politics alone. Satirical comedy is fine, but outside of a few Brits it's hardly done right.

Please post an example of a funny outspoken left wing comedian

fuck off maybe?

>saying drumpf is funny

FART POOPY SHIT ANUS ASSHOLE DICK CUNT

Sup Forums is pretty funny user, come on

Jim Jefferies

Translation:
>comedians aren't funny because they hurt my feelings

>How come Conservashits are terrible at comedy and generally unfunny ?

They all are, because they have an agenda, left or right, it only appeals to leftist/rightists

youtube.com/watch?v=j556MWGVVqI

aziz ansari

steven colbert

pretty simple

> anyone that reaffirms my worldview is immediately a comedic genius

Bill maher is hilarious . Knows how to troll over religious indoctrinated fuck tards and conservatives

>Dave Chappel
>Lenny Bruce
>Richard Pryor
>Eddie Murphy
>Your Mom

Crap like Hannity and O'Reilly is the conservative equivalent of Jon Stewart and John Oliver.

You see liberals like to feel smug and laugh at others and be told they are smarter than everyone. Conservatives like to feel angry and be told they are under threat. Ultimately it's the same kind of emotional pandering opinionated entertainment """news""".

So OP too then. I see you just chose the right wingers.
Note: I'm actually a labour (uks left) voter, but I still think political comedians are shite.
Not offensive. I can find jokes aimed at my beliefs funny, but they have to be funny

Alex Jones is the funniest comedian right now

Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle

A random Greg Gutfeld monologue is funnier than decades of fucking Dunesbury strips.

I hate Sup Forums on principle. But those guys got dank ass memes.

Jimmy Carr Russell Brand and Ricky Gervais are extremely funny British and all liberal

neither are funny 2bh

the problem isn't the comedians themselves, its their audience

what exactly are traditional right-leaning channel-surfers looking for in a comedian? what do they want him to joke about? is he allowed to use crude profanities? can he mock religion ironically even if he himself is religious?

Name me 1 funny libtard who's not a cuck to be laughed at.

Unironically, a paid Russian disinfo operation cranks them out on command. Scoops, CNN, what have you, they just churn out image after image and the saps on Sup Forums repost them.

I think Bro Team is hilarious though.

It's because conservatives tend to be paranoid schizophrenics extremely hostile and anti social fucktards with below 90 IQs

They cant grasp the nuance of comedy

Liberals are funny but not as funny as conservatives. TWO SCOOPS BRRUULLUMMPF LOL LMFAO!!!!

>Dave Chappelle
He's not letf wing.
>Lenny Bruce
Scumbag degenerate.
>Richard Pryor
Child abuse victim.
>Eddie Murphy
One lucky nigger.
>Your Mom
Raped your dad twice.

Liberal nutjob here. I would kill for a right wing comedian that was funny. But he would end up getting called racist/sexist and have their show shut down. Lots of people in the media just can't handle right wing opinions and instead of trying to see where they are coming from they just scream buzzwords and try to get them fired. Some of the best jokes on 30 rock were the ones that bashed liberal naivete. The only reason they got away with it was because it was a mostly liberal show and nobody watched it.

Jimmy Carr is funny.

And if you read my earlier post I said a few Brits are good at satirical comedy.

Andy Parsons is also funny and a lefty.

What is your point?

Conservatives don't strive to be funny. There's too much shit in need to be done.

we have this thread every day

youtube.com/watch?v=NeDJRiApaSk

>virgin poltard

Comedy requires empathy. Comedic situation arises out of empathy and the understanding of the fellow human man.

This is something women, conservatives and Germans lack, hence why they are all not funny.

>Knows how to troll over religious indoctrinated fuck tards

I'm legit surprised a Muslim hasn't killed him yet.

I'm sure you get a lot of poon telling women how much you respect their rights and how minorities are being oppressed by the evil white man

Nice summer hat, schoolboy.

Literally all of them?
>left has Carlin
>right has pussies like Steven Crowder
lmao

>Some of the best jokes on 30 rock were the ones that bashed liberal naivete
This is true. Also the only time Stephen Colbert was funny was when he was playing a conservative character. The reason that conservatives have the potential to be much funnier than liberals is because they have the ability to poke fun at themselves where as liberals just like to preach in an echo chamber to affirm everyones delusions of being smarter and more morally just than everyone who disagrees with them. As you can see from this post here , the very idea of jokes that don't target someone else are foreign to liberals. The idea that the conservative could have been making fun of himself didn't register with them because how is a liberal supposed to make fun of himself when he thinks he is morally and intellectually superior to everyone who disagrees with them.

I consider Nick Dipaolo to be funny and he's very conservative. He talks politics all the time on Sirius.