My friend got me into cartoons, watched these so far:

my friend got me into cartoons, watched these so far:
- adventures of gumball
- gravity falls
- rick and morty
- star and the forces of evil

they were all just fantastic.. I love them so much.
I wonder if I'm missing any good ones though?

I know about
- adventure time
- the bird and racoon idk what its called
- steven universe

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Uncle-Grandpa-Season-02/Episode-018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Over the Garden Wall

One series, not as funny as the rest but damn worth it, sit down for a couple of hours and watch it all in one go, you won't regret it.

Adventure Time season 1 - 3 is good
Avoid Regular Show
Avoid Steven Universe

Watch Wonder Over Yonder

>Autism Time
hah no

thank you so much!

Watch the first three seasons of Adventure Time.

Don't avoid Steven Universe. In fact don't trust the opinions of anyone here about Steven Universe. Both positive and negative opinions have become a meme here. Check it out for yourself and form your own opinion. I will tell you that despite some people loudly saying it's shit, its threads are some of the most active whenever there's a new episode.

Bird and Raccoon (Regular Show) is okay. It's not a show for binge watching, because it gets formulaic, but it's fun. Watch it in casual bursts.

Oh and this harvey beaks pretty cute but I don't know if there is as much in it for an older viewer.

ok I'll have to give it another shot, I didn't like the first episode much maybe I'll get into it more after a few.

This. Adventure time gets a little stuck up it's own ass and loses what makes the first three seasons so fun.

Steven Universe can go either way but I personally didn't find any glaring issues with the show.

Bojack Horseman is definitely a recommended show if you enjoyed Rick and Morty, but it might take some getting into as it takes some time to gather an understanding of the show's direction.

Uncle Grandpa, most of Sup Forums will try to tell you it's bad but if you ignore them for the most part it's not bad,aside from the shit episodes here and there it's a close to god tier series with a lot of funny moments I recommend it

Season 4 is alright as well

Is this a bait opinion? I honestly just find this show so unappealing in every aspect. Could you link a good episode?

>my friend got me into cartoons
Weak premise, we know you wouldn't be on Sup Forums if you didn't already.

The few episodes I watched of the Loud House were ok.

it's true.. why would I lie about that lol

>Loud House
>10 sisters
oh boy. this is going to be good

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Uncle-Grandpa-Season-02/Episode-018 >season 2 is honestly better than season 1 so I recommend you watch that

why do you find it unappealing user? no waifus? good. don't want to accosiate myself with a waifu fag

Humour seems to be quite randumb, humour relies on callbacks a lot, like the "Good Morning" shtick, I found Uncle Grandpa's voice quite annoying, and from what I watched it felt like it was trying to be like an adult swim show for kids, which sounds like a terrible idea.

Besides, I'm sure Uncle Grandpa has it's fair share of waifus.

I'm just saying the more you watch the more you get over UG's voice I have, and it's not bad at all and extremely underrated at that,please user at least give it one more shot?

I watched
>kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Uncle-Grandpa-Season-02/Episode-018
and it was decent. A lot better than the earlier episodes I saw, but probably not something I'll get into. Still, I guess if the show came on I might not change the channel.

Not him but that's the first episode I've seen of UG and I liked it, is season 1 really that bad though as in no half decent episodes?

their ehhh to pretty good quality episodes the last episode to season 1 was pretty season 2 good though

Was Gravity Falls really that good? Looking back, it's clear that the show was that well thought for an episodic series and most of the characters could've been more developed.

It wasn't a masterpiece. You'd be lying if you said the first season and a half wasn't good though. It was cozy and mysterious and hilarious. You ended up liking most characters. It'd be a shame for someone to miss out on the good show just because of a shitty ending.

Same goes for adventure time. Its shit past season 4, but the first 4 seasons were fantastic, I still rewatch them.

Watch Ren & Stimpy because its funny as fuck

Adventure Time is good fun for the first few seasons but then evolves into something a lot weirder later on. Lots of people aren't into that which I understand but it might still be your thing, but if you don't wanna keep up with it season 4 is the last not weird season.

Regular Show was funny as hell for like the first 3 seasons but then it just became the dullest show on television. I recommend watching those 3 and stopping but if you really like it or get drawn into the characters then you could reasonably keep up all the way to the modern day since there hasn't been a huge shift like Adventure Time.

Steven Universe is a like or dislike show it seems but there's certainty good parts to it. Seems like most people don't think the first dozen or so episodes are of the highest quality so if you aren't impressed with the initial eps but are still interested you should keep going.
Avoid all fanbase drama, it is all retarded, not one ounce of it is non retarded.

Also second to the guy who recommended Garden Wall. Very short and cool series.

your friend did good
watch early adventure time, avoid everything else
regular show is something to watch when you need something to watch while eating and you have no backlog
watch steven universe if you want to and formulate your own opinion

watch wander over yonder

I'm guessing you've already seen the earlier seasons of Spongebob?

You could also try Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated if you enjoyed Gravity Falls, it has a very similar formula, mainly episodic but with a great overarching plot that goes batshit crazy near the end.

Not OP, but I've been wanting to get into cartoons lately and don't know where to get them? Does everyone here use private trackers?

Just torrent that shit. Nothings going to happen in the USA.
to truly be safe don't seed. that's where they get you.

This and batman: brave and the bold

Watch all of Adventure Time, the last season was the best yet