I know 95% of Sup Forums resents this show's existence...

I know 95% of Sup Forums resents this show's existence, but is anyone else excited to see them go all out for the last season?

Not really. Skye/Daisy is still a Mary Sue. Half the main characters speak in that sooooo clever Whedon voice. The plot isn't interesting. If anything shit like D list Ghost Rider is what the show should have been from day one.

Fuck Shield.

>95%
The majority here actually likes it.

I'm hyped for whatever comes next. Hopefully Ward gets revived and we get some sort of HellWard. The Ward ride ended up being the greatest thing about this show and I don't want it to end. Ever.

You're confusing silence with approval.

How are they pulling off Ghost Rider, anyway? They're introducing the Spirit of Vengence? Was there a Johnny and a Danny before him?

They are just going to make him an Inhunan who shoots fire and has chains, aren't they?

Robbie Reyes.

I really liked Ward, but now that he's 100% dead, it's a bittersweet feeling.
That being said, if they introduce Mephisto making the deal with Reyes, then transition him into being the villain on Defenders. We could at some point see Ward come back as some other form. Hell, maybe Mephisto will use his body as a vessel just to fuck with the AoS team.

You're confusing shitposts with actual opinions.

>the last season?
Please don't be joking.

People's actual opinions is that this show deserves to be shitposted about. And they're right, because that's the only enjoyment one can deride from it.

>They are just going to make him an Inhunan who shoots fire and has chains, aren't they?
Yeah, pretty much. I know it's just a fake rumour at the moment, but the REAL Ghost Rider, Johnny Storm, will appear in a Netflix show if anywhere.

>Mephisto
>Robbie
Nigga you just showed your casual card. Mephisto has nothing to do with Robbie.

Then the majority of Sup Forums has shit taste if that's the case. Agents of Shield is absolute garbage... and not in a - cult movie / exploitation cinema / sci-fi favourite way... it's far too uninteresting to even have that going for it.

They should shut it down and spend their resources on something worth a damn.

I'm not even sure the shitposting is worth it.

>Storm

Robbie was never related to the Spirit of Vengeance or Johnny and Danny in the first place. And he won't be an inhuman. They're mostly done with that arc, and Doctor Strange will be the next big thing so they need to tie in thematically by introducing supernatural stuff.

>but the REAL Ghost Rider, Johnny Storm
Why is he the real one? Because he came before Robbie? Because he's the one you grew up with? I got news for you.

Also, you must be such a fan of Johnny Blaze, seeing how you don't even know his name.

I don't care because this show is boring.
>is anyone else excited to see them go all out for the last season
No, because as I said, even if they try their hardest, the show is boring. They've proven this now and including an actual super hero from the comics changes absolutely fucking nothing.

Not to mention that it'll probably seem weird as fuck to see a kid possessed by the spirit of ve-... I mean a vengeful spirit running around in this show where super powered characters in the last 2 seasons have been exclusively Inhumans.

>Deathlok
>Absorbing Man
>Mr. Hyde
>Blizzard
>Sif
>Angar the Screamer
>Kree warriors
>super powered characters in the last 2 seasons have been exclusively Inhumans.

You can dislike the show but don't say things that are just straight up bullshit.

Glad it's the last season.
Don't get me wrong, I actually really liked the show, but the second part of third season felt really forced and shitty. They should have already ended it there in my opinion.

I have gotten the impression most of the people bitching don't watch the show especially the ones assuming he will be inhuman.

Either that or they quit after few first episodes, while it becomes really good in about a half of first season.

I'm not that user. But those are lies. I quit halfway through season 2... after at least three points where anons screaming that it gets better.

It didn't. Dull as dishwater.

He isn't connected to the Spirit of Vengeance? Where do his powers come from, then? I never found the time to read that entire run past the first three or four issues.

He is possessed by the corrupted spirit of his satanic uncle or something.

I don't hate this show. It's often good. Formulaic, but good. Enough with pushing Inhumans. Coulson has gone from awesome to stale, unfortunately (bring back the awesome!) Missed opportunity for JT instead of Ghost Rider, but makes sense to push the Latino version in this medium. Ward was awesome, Ward is dead, let's move on please. Hail Hydra.

So what's next after AoS? Are they gonna focus on The Defenders and their accompanying solo series or is there gonna be something else to kind of fill the gap

They will get a season 5. I would bet every dollar I own on it. The ratings are not low (they're not high, just middle of the road), and a shortened 5th season would get them to 100 episodes for that sweet syndication cash.

They might slash the budget in the 5th season to get it there, but it will get to 100 episodes.

>will never be made

Supposedly a new show will be announced by Joe Quesada about 6 hours from now.

The minimum number of episodes necessary for syndication is 88 now.

>season 1 explains why CIA is still alive after Bane crashed the plane with no survivors

>Hopefully Ward gets revived and we get some sort of HellWard.

Kill yourself.

>The majority here actually likes it.
Yeah the snail-paced talkback threads certainly prove how popular it is here.

Really? Nevermind then.

>Season three ends with LMDs
>Ward is dead
have faith user

But that's your opinion. I think it gets better as it goes forward.

I love this show and I'm hype as fuck

>Blizzard
RIP best boy. Fucking HYDRA

>liking ward
>having good taste
Pick one.

The only good thing that can come of this is Marvel reprinting the original GR book.

Nah man. I fucking love Ward and he was the only reason I watched the show, but he got his ending. If they brought him back, it would just be beating a dead horse at that point.

>the last season
Any show with a season 4 is pretty much guaranteed a season 5 to get to 100 episodes

See:

Nice meme

Most of the people here are just shit posters who hate it on it for le epic trolls

Show has been great for a while

Hi Coulson.

Couldn't he be frozen in a ball of ice, Avatar Aang style?

Most people love this show, including myself.

I'm looking forward to seeing Daisy, Mac, Fitz, and Coulson again.

>I'm looking forward to seeing Daisy again
Ehhh. I'm really worried they're going to have her character backslide back into obnoxious territory because of this Dark Quake storyline or whatever.

Look the shows fun but they generally waste most of their characters
>Graviton
>Blizzard
>Absorbing Man
>Deathlok
>Arguably HIVE given his lack of squid face
I dont see AoS doing Ghost Rider any justice. Fingers crossed he gets his own spin off Netflix show

I wish

If it's anything like season 3 then I bet it will last like 4 episodes

S3 burned through plots pretty damn fast

Last 3 were done pretty damn well for the roles they served

Should have got more Deathlok in S3 th

>Absorbing Man
but he came back and got development
I hope so

Whatever happened to Deathlok anyway? I cant recall what happened after he got his son back
True but given the possibilities Creel offers they still did very little with him. Im honestly shocked this show never once tried to use The Wrecking Crew, Wendigo, or even Taskmaster

Which is to me because they had a bunch of asgard related episodes. I mean What if Loreli came back for revenge, and ehchanted some goons she found to go fight Sif and the Agents?

I liked Quake from Season 3 to Season 3.5 (pre-Hive infestation basically), and if the ending of Season 3 is any indication it seems she'll be on the redemption route for much of Season 4.

As a hero or someone at least struggling to be good/atone, I like Skye/Daisy. The Dark Quake storyline didn't appeal to me though, I fully admit that.

I didn't mention Simmons or Mei because Simmons has always been a shit, with a minor improvement happening between the REAL SHIELD arc and her exile on not!Ego the Living Planet. Mei as a character has always not shined had a great personality, be she's a more than capable supporting character.

Shame Hunter is gone. To hell with Bobbi Morse though.

Remember the berserker staff? I honestly thought they were building up the Wrecking Crew with that. I mean theyre not exactly hard to do on a tv budget either

Hoping Talbot will be the new Director.

I've been loving his character.

Ghost Rider confirmed?

Yes its Robbie Reyes user

He just disappeared, I guess they had their plates full with everything that happens in S3 and didn't want to force him in or something

I'm sure he'll be back in season 4 with the whole "probably last season" thing

Hopefully with a better look
Same. I forgot what exactly it was that he said (something along the lines of "cheese and crackers!") but it blew my sides away. It's like he's straight from the 60s

Meh, I liked his S2 look. Leagues above S1

Oh don't get me wrong, Iiked it too. Really love when characters show up with new gear/powers/any and everything. He doesnt /need/ to have a better look, I'd just like to see what they would do

True

I hope they have enough pennies in the CGI budget after Ghost Rider to have Coulson use his shield again

I loved that shield