en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ural–Altaic_languages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not being FINN

Come on, at least you're Wh- oh, wait.

>tfw when

iktf

Racist Finns

>tfw not an orthodox finn from karelia

Widely discredited, but really makes you think.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ural–Altaic_languages

hungarians have 0% asian genes, despite of their language

More like 1%

>tfw being sw*de

I'm related to Australian aboriginals but I still speak a language belonging to the same family as that of your former masters' language.

>tfw being luso

more like 0.0001% (statistical noise)

Indo-Aryans in Siberia or Urals were actually the first Indo-Europeans Finno-Ugrics encountered.
So the oldest IE loanwords like eka/first and repo/fox correspond to Sanskrit and Avestan the best.

Finns still don't have any R1a-Z93 at all so it's safe to say that unlike Indians, Finns ancestors weren't raped by Aryans. The loanwords were probably acquired through trade.

>one (uno) shot at life
>born f*Nnish

there is literally nothing wrong about being Finnish

>tfw /asean/

there is literally everything wrong about being f*Nnish

>born a f*Nn

name 1 (eins) thing bad about being Finn

1% is still pretty low and not so likely to have an influence on physiognomy but it's there.

FINNS are master race

this ;_;

XDDDD

The fact is that this picture represents us more than anything else

>Why I am depressed 24/7 starter pack

when you get literally diagnosed with cancer

>one chance at life
>"well, at least I'm born white"
>nope, actually just a displaced mongolian
>"w-well, at least i'm in the most blonde country on earth so i'll have blonde hair too"
>nope, born with hair so dark it might as well be called black
IT'S NOT FAIR

Same, not that I mind dark hair since it's a beast combo with blue eyes and pale rosy skin.
I doubt ancient Uralics had much contact with the main body of Indo-Aryans considering how ruthless they were to most foreign tribes they encountered.

tfw gypsy mutt

b-but seriously why? I always associated Finland as good place to live. I've been to Finland this year and quite enjoyed it, also in love with the language for years. There's not many people and they don't seem very open or talkative but the country was really pretty and c l e a n. Just came back from Naples wich was fucking Bangladesh comparing

lol