Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Doc:
docs.google.com/document/d/1b_kW_QkFSAeCjGVP51kVG6J10gR8YLStcNpzPh-ARC0/edit

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/84534956/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gAKtFuJV
lightfootadv.tumblr.com/post/147888458099/golden-girl-aka-audrey-page-apparently-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last weekend's thread:

-The Magic Overlap of Great Britain, a.k.a. "the big bad thing that happened" is finally sorted
-More about the AC(oSF) and developing their plot line
--Pike family line collection - pastebin.com/gAKtFuJV
--Re-purposing Barron Waste as a retired villain who set up CEO Slick to unleash the oil monster
-Another Golden Girl comic is in the process of being drawn (WIP pic related)
-Trying to come up with a name for the super club Silver Queen is a member of
-Other stuff like new super ideas, moon things, and new pics I didn't mention

I would've started this thread with a new pic from last thread, but they were all WIPs.

Oh, and there's also a Golden Girl thread over on /aco/ right now with some new pics in it.

So what was the oil company called back before his identity got blown and Slick bought him out?

So it's gonna be another fast sinking weekend for this board, huh?

That's going to make keeping this thread up a pain in the ass.

>Another Golden Girl comic is in the process of being drawn (WIP pic related)
Van's been keeping us updated over in an /aco/ thread.

He took the concept a bit further than we intended, so I don't think it'll be posted here.

Well, I asked if he could do a version with a bra.

Yea , sorry about that, I can make a quick censored version, if desired.

Poor innocent GeeGee, forever a victim of the vile smut peddlers.

I kinda want to keep making pages too, if there's any more stories.

A version with a 50s era bra would be nice so we can post it in this thread and on the wiki entry.

Also,
>to think almost I let them string me along
might want to switch "almost" and "I".

And "garmet" should be "garment".

Maybe something with a fight scene? I want to try some action.

Thanks for obliging me! Really love what you're doing.

As for other stories, there's and And also the somewhat controversial:

Golden Girl, Valentines Edition:

Panel 1: Golden Girl is calmly advancing on Billy Rocker, who is raising up his guitar defensively
GG: Go on, play your guitar. Try to control me.
Panel 2: Close shot of Billy preparing to strum
Panel 3: Billy's head droop and his shoulders sag, defeated
Billy: Aw, what's the poin?
Panel 4: Billy points at GG
Billy: We both know that you and yer mentor are too dang heroic for my powers ta work on ya. Or however it works.
Panel 5: GG comes up to Billy and takes his hands
Billy: So what, did you wanna make fun or me some 'afore you beat me up and hand me to the flatfoots again?
GG: No, I've got this theory. I think the reason you can't enchant me with your music is because from the first time I saw you...
Panel 6: Closeup of two character's faces next to each other
GG: ...I was already enchanted.
Panel 7: The two kiss
Optional Last Panel: A beaten up Billy is being taken away by two cops
Billy: Yeah, somethin' like that's gotta happen one of these days.

Oh, idea, half formed right now.

GG is training with SQ in grappling moves, she's trying to rediscover her center of gravity.
They get a call on the hero phone that The Racketeer is howling up trouble again.

The punchline is GG gives him a German Suplex and her boobs help hold him in place.

I said it was only a partially formed idea, so sorry about that.

>Title Panel: GG in training gear accidentally knocking the punching bag off its rope when she turns and her boobs hit it

>Panel 1: GG and SQ are mock fighting, exchange of punches and deflections
>Panel 2: SQ is showing GG submissive holds she learned from some far away place (as this is 50s era America, the police had yet to implement these) on a training dummy
>Panel 3: GG tries to imitate, but her boobs get in the way, SQ tells GG she needs to find her center of gravity
>Panel 4: The hero alarm goes off
>Panel 5: The Racketeer is shattering glass with his patent-pending screech-o-matic 400
>Panel 6: GG can't even hear herself think when it's activated and moves on instinct
I feel like I'm making this a bit long with the panel thing, so just forget that if it makes this too confusing.

>The Racketeer looks up as the sun has been blotted out, he's now pinned between something as his world flips upside down and his head crashes into the ground

>We see GG has done a German Suplex on him using her boobs to better grip him, and SQ praises her fro finding her center of gravity as she smashes the machine

So Barron Waste, a retired supervillain, washes up on shore with his lungs full of crude oil.

He's in costume so the Justice Coalition get a blip on their radar from this.

Spearhead never fought the guy personally, but Harpoonist used to regularly thwart him back in the late 70s/early 80s well before Belle was born.

Given an oil monster was just discovered they can't help but feel there's a connection.
There's all kinds of boats out there guarding and researching the well the monster still mostly trapped in, but some of it could've escaped.

Where to go from there though?

Got it, I'm gonna modify it a bit, but it should have the spirit of the outline.

and no nudity

Why is GG so popular?

Endearing pluckiness combined with huge boobs.

People like silver age shit, people like superheroes, people like boobs, and short form concepts based around jokes are easier to actualize in art form than a lot of the incredibly complex "deepest lore" stuff.

Only one of those reasons is an accepted response to that question though and it's the one that works best as a dismissal.

Oppai loli

Glad you found it interesting enough.

Because people are willing to draw her.

Trace the oil? Is that a thing that can be done? I guess there's probably a tell for monster oil.

I don't know if it's possible to tell oil from one well apart from oil from another well. There might be some chemical differences to determine the region oil came from, but this is just speculation.

So they test the oil to see if there's anything unique about it. Surprise, surprise, it's monster oil, how they know this?

How DO they know this? If there's microscopic monster pieces in the oil, wouldn't it makes more sense for those to pull back into Slick before he lets go of the oil?

We could say it's something unique to that particular well, like a certain type of microbe.

Once they've identified the oil, next they need to figure out where this happened.

How do you make detective work, actual detective work, exciting? Because you you do this is check the sea currents and then plot out where he could've been carried in from.
That's not too terribly exciting.

I want to see Audrey measure her bust, and get scared stiff to see that she gained another cup size. But she doesn't actually understand how to measure herself. She's still the same size as before.

I'd think she'd have gotten the hang of it by this point.

Unless Silver Queen's been doing it the whole time, and she wants to be a strong independent teenage sidekick.

Except her chest is filtered from SQ's perception by the Code.

Fair point.

This is where the housekeeper/maid/Alfred-stand-in comes in.

She, presumably, is able to see GG's gg's and was the one to help her start managing them.

I don't remember a maid character.

We need to see Sarah or Audrey interacting with her.

Lucìa Delgado.

She's listed on the wiki page, she's part of SQ's origin story, she works for SQ and is basically their Alfred.

Dude GG's torso is freakishly long and disproportionate here. It's creeping me out.

Is she also titty monster? Or just a most excellent housekeeper much like Alfred who doesn't let a little thing like an omnipresent factor of reality stop her from giving her young charge the proper care and tuition?

The latter.

>Lucìa Delgado - Hired by Sarah Sterling while in Argentina during a trip to South America for her knowledge in several regional dialects and connections with all sorts of people (after her family was thrown down in the coup of the 1930's she led a very rough life). Becoming good friends, and with the promise of steady pay, Lucìa agreed to come work for Sarah when the time came for her to fly back to North America. She serves as a housekeeper and also the head of staff at her manor.

There's no design for her though.

It's not canon until it's in a strip.
Personally I'm still on the fence about the character.

>There's no design for her though.
You're shitting me. Someone get on this immediately.

How old is Golden Girl?

We never really reached a consensus, but somewhere between 13 and 16.

Personally, I lean towards the former because I think the concept works better if she's more of an early bloomer.

Pretty sure she's supposed to be 15.

Like I said, lack of consensus.

Would she be a dark skinned beauty?

With a name like that, absolutely.

>It's just a Colette expy

I know "white like Argentina" is a meme on Sup Forums, but come on, this is actually part of the story and not a "delicious brown" thing for once.

Latin American people can be white too. I know it's a meme at this point but just because she's from South America doesn't mean she's some brownie mestizo. Of course, it's probably that she is, but the point still stands.

I could go either way on this one, but it really just boils down to what her design looks like IF she gets drawn.

I could see her being a bit older than SQ. Mid-to-late 40s, maybe.

Do you ever worry drawing this stuff will get you in trouble later? Your art's good, shame if you stuck drawing Sup Forums smut forever.

>that torso

I'm not a drawfag, I just pitch ideas and wrote a few scripts.

You know, with how long her torso looks here and how her bottom arm looks a bit boneless, i'd swear ahe was developing stretch powers.

Yeah, she'd be older than SQ by at least 10 years.

Not sure how old she'd be exactly though. She was presumably young in the 30s? And this takes place in the 50s, that's 20 years.
How old could she be for that backstory to still make sense?

Has anyone brought up the fact that Blackstrap's powerset involves bodily enlargement along with stretching?

She's like actually orange isn't she?

I figured Blackstrap was more along the line of Ms. Marvel with stretching and shape changing powers while Stretcherous stretched more traditionally like Reed Richards or Helen Parr

That technically puts her in the same category as Ma'am Aries and Delta when it comes to cup size though.

.Guess that's why Ma'am really had a grudge against Blackstrap

I thought she just had a fully body suit on under the straps.

I'll give this a bump before bed.

There's new stuff happening in the thread despite its usual slowness.
Kind of vexing that even with the new GG comic (and more coming) it's still this slow.

I'm also still trying to think of an interesting way to do a murder-mystery with that Barron Waste plot line/story arc thing.
Maybe Diving Belle will be the one to point out that even though he was a super villain and an overall bad person who committed a lot of evil and her dad had to fight him, they still have to take this case seriously.

Villain party at Plana's imperial palace when?

That seems like it would be redundant.

A lot of super suits are.

Bumping.

I suppose there needs to be someone actively working against the AC(oSF) during all this.

I doubt Slick would spend money hiring someone to keep them out of his business, but he could trick someone into doing that.

I don't want it to be a publicity thing either since Ladybug already has the "no respect" angle covered.

Is Colette tall, or is he a super manlet?

I think Sup Forumslette is somewhere around the 6'1'' range.

Also:
>mook
>knowing their gender

Even talking can double their change of death.

The thing about being a mook is your odds of survival are always 50/50 or less.

If you want those odds to go up, you need to talk and make yourself someone with an identity, but too much or too little identity will get your death flags raised real fast unless you're part of a squad who all have identities.

Threads are sinking fast today.

Sketched out a rough concept.

Goddamn, that is good!

It's actually so detailed compared to the usual GG style that I'm having some trouble judging how well it works. She's gorgeous, to be sure.

We need more Strummer in these threads.

Thanks so much!
I want to try my hand at a scene with the three of them.

Really like the "mature beauty" look you've made!

Nice! You are a wizard with pencil.

Thanks a ton!

You do good work Enth.

Might as well post the other pages.

That's all we go with this one.

Huh...

lightfootadv.tumblr.com/post/147888458099/golden-girl-aka-audrey-page-apparently-a

How is Golden Girl getting popular elsewhere?

That dude is known to a) lurk Sup Forums and b) have a supreme fetish for big tits. I mean hell have you seen the other comics he's done?

Considering that the GG guy posts everywhere he can on just Sup Forums, it's not surprising he posts it elsewhere to get more free art done of his waifu.

So what was your no-doubt brilliant idea that we ignored in favor of discussing GG?

No, I had no familiarity with him or his work until I saw that comic posted over in the /aco/ thread.

Saburox is a pretty chill dude. And he shares my fetish.

Someone could name anything on the wiki and it would perfectly summarize the last few months.

>Saburox drawing an ever growing GG
PLS
My dick!

You've lost me.

You and the user you replied to obviously know something the rest of us aren't privy to.

Last couple threads have been mostly about the AC(oSF).

Nah, there's just always someone acting butthurt about GG's popularity because we end discussing her instead of whatever idea he wants to discuss.

I've been the one talking about aqua plots for the past couple of threads and I'm fine with the GG discussion taking center stage.

It has new content right now, anything with new content gets talked about more than other stuff.
Might as well join in on that while the content is still coming.

I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about , who seems to think GG's popularity is really just one guy waifuspamming.

I actually had an idea for a second dream strip shortly after I first pitched the script for that one, where GG's chest is so huge that she uses it to trap some escaping crooks in an alley, but nixed it because even when just implied, the sheer size involved strayed a bit too far from the relatively clean feel we try to go for in the "canon" strips.

It does fit the (initially unintended) theme of Audrey dreaming about her chest being deliberately helpful, though (in fact, it's what made me notice the theme in the first place), so it might be worth pitching over in the /aco/ thread.