Yes, yes, well done, Wonder Woman. Well done, Wonder Woman

>Yes, yes, well done, Wonder Woman. Well done, Wonder Woman.
>HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nnvFm2kvk8
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/&refURL=https://www.google.com.br/&referrer=https://www.google.com.br/
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm
marieclaire.com/culture/news/a28090/spider-man-homecoming-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spader-Man, Spader-Man
In the bed under Iron-Man
Is it Kino? Not this time
But he's yours to sodomize
LOOK OUT
Here comes the Spader-Man

>this is marlels audience
youtube.com/watch?v=5nnvFm2kvk8

>Warner Bros./DC’s Wonder Woman isn’t being bullied by Spider-Man in the marketplace with an estimated weekend six that’s poised to be -30% with $11M and a potential total by Sunday of $369.7M. Gosh, at this pace, can Wonder Woman beat Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 ($384.7M) to become the highest grossing title of summer?

lmao
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/07/07/india-is-the-one-country-that-loves-spider-man-even-more-than-america-does/&refURL=https://www.google.com.br/&referrer=https://www.google.com.br/

>implying Japan doesn't love Spider-Man more than America as well

is this a video from sweden or germany??

Why do Americans love WW so much?

Every capeshit movie this year will be "the best reviewed capeshit movie ever". Except GotG2. Even JL will be.

cuck culture

Apparently Brazilians love her more

Spidey Homecoming
Logan
GotG2
WW

That's my rank.

I highly doubt JL will get above 40%, unless Whedon has made some sort of reshoot supercut where Wonder Woman has 90% more screentime.

>implying that watching spiderman is not part of cuck culture

>Still posting this outdated shit

1). Spider-Man: Homecoming (SONY/MARVEL), 4,348 theaters / $51.2M-$51.5M Fri. (includes $15.4M previews) / 3-day cume: $125-127M /Wk 2

2). Despicable Me 3 (UNI/ILL), 4,535 theaters (+6) / $11.4M Fri. (-61%) / 3-day cume: $37.3M (-48%) /Total: $152.4M Wk 2

3). Baby Driver (SONY), 3,226 theaters (0) / $3.9M Fri. (-35%)/ 3-day cume: $13M (-37%)/ Total cume: $57.1M / Wk 2

4.) Wonder Woman (WB), 3,091 theaters (-313) / $2.9M Fri. (-33%)/ 3-day cume: $9.9M (-37%)/ Total: $368.6M / Wk 6

Male feminists
This is the only "win" they're being given this year now that trump keeps winning

Underage detected
Logan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guardians of The Galaxy > shit > spiderman/wonder woman

i didnt say anything about spiderman, why do DCucks take everything so personal ?

>Holland's scream of pain and helplessness under the rubble

Fuck, this kid is convincing.

Logan's shit desu

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

Sup contrarian!

your shitposting is out of date

I will not take your opinion seriously after implying that Spiderman is better than Logan

Real Diversity>>>>>>>Feminism

>(((Real Diversity)))
Get out of your ghetto sometimes.

>asian friend
>white main character
>mulatto love interest
>white villain

>it's not le diversity :^)

its not black panther you fucking retard

it's "personally" you illiterate cumstain!

>main character is white
>the guy who is supposed to be the main character is white
>the ""villain"" is a white blue collar red blood american but is also very loyal and doesn't even give up parker
>main character that isn't the main character is colonizing BBV with the other nig wanting his BWC too
How the fuck is this movie not getting panned in the current year?
are we finally shifting back to the good times before obama??

Again, get out of your ghetto shitskin.

No, it's just that Trump made people realize there is always a worse whitey.

Spider-Man is stronger than your bullshit.

TO HIM LIFE'S A GREAT BIG BANG-UP
WHEREVER THERE'S A HANGUP
YOU'LL FIND THE SPIDER-MAN!

>dc pajeets

And? Spidey still didn't do anything to WW.
Spider-man AND RDJ combined doing so low as an OW is ridiculous though.

>racemixer villian
>the good guy is white
>it goes bad for peter when he starts fucking the brown girl

>DC pajeets
>DC

>India Is The One Country That Loves Spider-Man Even More Than America

>There can be only one country that loves Spider-Man more than all others. You might think that would be the United States of America, where Peter Parker was born. Americans love Spider-Man so much that they've placed three of his movies among the top 50 highest-grossing Hollywood films in their domestic box office history.

>But that's mere puppy love compared to the infatuation Indians have shown for the radioactively empowered wall crawler. By several measures, India has demonstrated a far greater passion for Spider-Man than America has.

Marvel > DC

as usual

>rated higher than Logan and the same as TDK
I love critics

Holy shit, they even had to make it blatantly obvious that the jews are jews.
Is this addressed in the movie? Is it a joke?
Muh diversitee pandering has gone too far.

Fuck off, Sup Forums

Not Sup Forums, I don't care about diversity as long as it's realistic/doesn't fuck with source material just for the sake of pleasing a bunch of reeing tards. In today's America this is realistic, aside from the Jews wearing the silly fucking hats and old man testicle hairs. That's the only part I have a problem with, because what's the point? No high schooler would wear that shit.

>Sup Forums is one person

Never been to New York and seen a Hasidim, have you?

Aren't those fuckers heavily segregated?
Parker goes to a NY public school, so I doubt you'd see many of those fuckers there. If they did go there they would be ridiculed mercilessly, they look like fucking wankstains in that getup.

>Watching Super Hero movies
Are you 7 years old?

Nope, they walk the streets and hang around same as everyone else.

Besides the point, I'm talking about schooling.

Not all of them go to yeshiva, plenty go to public school.

Seems plausible and shit, I'm not a New Yorker so I've never seen it. Nob head looking fuckers are going to need a tough skin though, so good luck to them.
The part that irks me is that it does look like they're going for diversity for the sake of diversity though. "look at us guise we r so non racist, we r jus liek u XD (buy our fucking movie)" and people who are really into diversity will eat it up.

>The part that irks me is that it does look like they're going for diversity for the sake of diversity though. "look at us guise we r so non racist, we r jus liek u XD (buy our fucking movie)" and people who are really into diversity will eat it up.
If you read the reviews they mention how amazing is the diversity in the movie, so you might have a point.

Parker goes to a private science institution.

Hmm, well in the Raimi movies it looks like a standard public high school so I'm basically going off of that, not sure about the source material though.
I also haven't bothered with the new shit yet so I don't know what's more faithful.

tl;dr of my posts I'm basically talking out of my ass.

CAN'T STALL THE GAL

This movie was just a 2 hour Audi commercial

>Audi smart driving turns on
>Character says "impressive"

90 of that percentage is on MCU shills goodwill alone
if it were a Sony only production it would be at 50% at best and the consensus would be bitching about another reboot rather than falling on their knees because of it

>This is what ASM cucks actually believe

So does Shocker even wear this costume in the film or was this just a fake?

Pretty sure this was universally panned. Probably just paid shills.

Fake, shocker is a nig that punches Spiderman a couple of times

Bane Shocker > Mike Milligan Shocker

Delete this

Cheers for the confirmation, man. Even Crossbones wore a basic fucking set-up, shame they didn't even try.

What? The movie is on track to gross the highest opening weekend in this year.

WW can't even catch up to GotG 2's 900m worldwide BO.

I don't think this is fake, they just end up not using it in the final film, the first shocker wears a similar jacket though, without the mask

>What? The movie is on track to gross the highest opening weekend in this year.
Are you high? BAKA is not doing higher that GOTG2. boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm

And I meant Homecoming with that, dammit Hiroshimoot.

Wonder Woman literally caught up to GOTG2 despite opening with 20 millions less. Amazing.

>No high schooler would wear that shit.
Shut the fuck up you ignorant twat

Has your yamaka been rustled, friendo?

Only a teenager would think Logan is any good. All of its "mature", "dark western" content is superficial and made to please man-children audience.

I don't think you've been to NY bro

But WW is having a fantastic run.
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=2017superhero.htm

How should diversity be portrayed? He goes to school in Queens. I guess you just don't want brown people on your movies because it triggers you.

>3-day cume: $125-127M /Wk 2

That's shit. GOTG2's opening weekend was 146M, CW 179M, Iron Man 3 $174. Sure it's beating Wonder Woman but it's doing worse than other MCU films and this is Spider-Man with RDJ.

>That's shit. GOTG2's opening weekend was 146M, CW 179M, Iron Man 3 $174. Sure it's beating Wonder Woman but it's doing worse than other MCU films and this is Spider-Man with RDJ.
Yeah, that's embarrassing. Also count that WW hasn't slowed down, caught up with GOTG2, and her run is unusual and unpredictable. We still have to see Homecoming's first week drop.

Spider-Man has fallen so low you're feeling threatened by fucking Wonder Woman

Logan is pure kino, and probably the best film of the year.

Spidey is the best cape flick.
Wonder Woman was good, but not great.
GotG2 was barely acceptable.

you're lying

You dumb as fuck! It literally only needs ten more million

People expect a Marvel movie to do well.

Up until Wonder Woman, people weren't necessarily expecting a WB/DC film to do well (other than monetarily, which all comic book movies do).

Wonder Woman proved that DC films can actually be good and entertaining. If WB is smart, they'll course correct the franchise and we can get good DC films going forward. However, still remains to be seen how they'll act.

>it's just not fair! the first movie of a series isn't doing the same as the second and third one from other series
>despite it being the 2nd highest opening of a spidey film ever, only beaten by raimi's third
Fucking cry me a river. Wondy is getting stomped by Spidey and DCuks can't stand it that Marvel continues its reign as the defacto comic book movie studio

GOTG2 did $146,510,104 in its first weekend, you dumb cuck.

>Meanwhile a slant site writes a shit piece trying to tear down Spider-MAN because it dared to focus on the journey of the main character unlike Wonder WOMAN were Women were given huge roles.
The fuck?

>marieclaire.com/culture/news/a28090/spider-man-homecoming-review/
>'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Is a Wonderfully Written Movie with Woefully Written Women

>Wondy is getting stomped
Exact opposite. Spidey literally did nothing to her run and it passed Deadpool as predicted, other than rising 48.8% from the previous day despite Homecoming's premiere.

What the hell, why do you read Marie Claire?
Also
>not citing the Homecoming reviews praising it for the diversity

>The first movie of a series

It's Spider-Man who was already introduced in Civil War where their cash cow Iron Man was plastered on every poster. This isn't the big victory you think it is.

>Wondy is getting stomped by Spidey

I don't give a fuck about your console war bullshit. Wonder Woman is still making millions in it's 6th weekend. Even without such huge competition that is impressive. You're coming across as desperate

Weird that you see "low" as "whooping Wonder Woman's ass."

Amazing how BvS had some of the biggest weekly drops and Wonder Woman had the lowest drops.

Why do you lie on the internet?

>Breaking news: a movie on premiere day does more than a movie in its sixth weekend which by the way hasn't been affected at all and still has minimal drops

Do you realize how many times chicks will return to a theater? Titanic didn't set a record because of quality, user.

I know a girl that has spent 430 bucks buying tickets to rewatch and shill WW.

Fake, but the pre-nig shocker did wear a jacket with yellow padding on the arms.

>Spider-Man, arguably the most well known Superhero in the world, staring in a movie from a beloved studio, with the aid of the MCU's biggest draw is only going to make 17 mil more than Wonder Woman

Pathetic

>Why do you lie on the internet?
About what? WW on its 6th weekend ($368.6M) passed Deadpool's whole domestic gross ($363M) and it's only behind SM1. Note that WW has at least 8 more weeks in the US.

Its numers also rose by 48.8% from the previous day, despite HC's premiere.

Not arguably. Spider-man is the most well known superhero in the world.
People spammed the board with that 2014 statistic to prove that Spider-man beats the whole DC lineup and now it suddenly doesn't matter anymore.

>WHAT THE FU-
>Blitzkrieg Bop

>a pg-13 summer flick beats a r-rated winter flick

Wow, what a long shot.

Revisionism.

Do you think based Serkis will be the one that breaks capekino with his superior apekino?