Hear me out. I saw the dislikes on the episode and I thought, "It couldn't be THAT bad"

Hear me out. I saw the dislikes on the episode and I thought, "It couldn't be THAT bad".
So, I went through the whole episode and it really wasn't bad at all. It was decent. Actually, these fuckers cracked me up at different parts. I know it is subjective to say but these people are funny, and decent. So how the fuck is this being so negatively received? I think the only problem is that they are on the "other" side meaning that they are liberal. Also they are rich, good looking, successful, famous etc which if it was a person who you would agree politically with you would worship and respect. Just because they are the political rival the hatred and dislike builds up exponentially due to jealousy. I know this goes both ways so I am asking, can any faggot who takes part in this "culture" war just put the keyboard down and self reflect on what they are doing with their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM
youtube.com/watch?v=2SpLaca8M4k
youtube.com/watch?v=SwrYMWoqg5w
youtube.com/watch?v=3X3BojHK_6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you've got trussel's sloppy seconds. u have all the stds, even the ones scientists haven't discovered yet. natasha's gonna go into menopause soon. only dry pussy for you now until you die. no one here will save your show, they all circlejerked over sam hyde and did nothing to move the ratings needle. KEK.

>used to hate this guy
>asked how the fuck did he land natasha leggero
>gave him a chance on latest /jre/
>he is actually funny and charming
>huh...

i know none of those things are true.

moshe literally went on reddit under his personal reddit account to spam every individual episode of his show (for questions), and on the same day within the same hour "someone" posted here to also spam and promote his show.

any "moshe is cool" posters on here or on Sup Forums are literally moshe himself, or natasha, or their manager promoting either his show, natasha's show, or their stand up "tour" they're doing right now.

sorry no one wants to go to your shit show, and sorry your ratings on comedy central will stay below 200,000.

>talking about Tom cruise
>topic goes to Scientology
>chicks says that Catholicism is much worse and needs to be destroyed
>she then admits to being Jewish

>dude is funny
>no, let me tell you what a piece of shit moshe is
you are overanalyzing things fag

>I know it is subjective to say but these people are funny, and decent. So how the fuck is this being so negatively received?

Moshe Kasher isnt that funny in the first place, so already hes off to a bad start. But it would be ok if he was just a mediocre comedian, but what makes it worse is that hes really preachy. And what makes that even worse is that he has nothing interesting or new to say. He just walks the line of what is already the established dogma. I forget who said it, but these really liberal media outlets are like going to church at this point. Its just hammering an ideology on you that you already have to hear 100 times a day from everywhere else. And what makes THAT even worse is that Moshe pretends hes "challenging norms" or something all the while.

so hes an unfunny, preachy and boring comedian whos saying the same shit that every other late night comedian is saying and being pretentious about it. Its not hard to understand why people hate him.

Oh, so you don't say dumb things all the time when around friends? Also,
>she then admits to being Jewish
wat?

The jew was entertaining enough. The woman, I think, was playing the "dumb obnoxious wife" role and Joe wasn't having none of it.

At first Joe seemed to be trying to take her seriously, but when he realized she was talking out of her ass 90% of the time trying to be funny, instead of trying to have a sensible conversation, he kind of started shitting on her head back.

I think it was in a more humorous than offending manner, at least to Rogan, but it seemed like he struck a nerve by the end of the interview and she seemed genuinely annoyed at him., which made her abruptly ending the podcast awkward.

>he doesn't have that ghetto pass
>he doesn't check his privilege
Absolutely shameful of everyone in this thread

>His father, Steven, was born to secular, communist Jewish parents. Kasher's paternal grandfather was Yiddish writer Duvid Kasher. Steven was a painter when he met Kasher's mother, and later became a Hasidic Jew in the Satmar community in Brooklyn. He was later diagnosed with Gaucher's disease.[11] Kasher's brother is a rabbi.[12][13]

There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity.

>he can't get old birds wet

From the /jre/ episode, he seems pretty funny to me. Also, for the rest of your post. Please stop.

Didn't Moshe kasher's show do an episode on guns that wasn't that bad? I haven't seen a single episode of the show because it seemed annoyingly pretty but one of my FB friends who does nothing but spam links to conservative news articles shared an article about how they did an episode on guns where they brought in killer Mike and some lesbian gun club that pretty much BTFO all the liberals they had on who don't actually use guns

This guy thought this was a good idea: youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM

>two white dudes in a rap
>is actually jewish
not Sup Forums at all but this is really getting on my nerves.
Either Jewish is an ethnicity or not, you can't be both you slippery faggot

>Jews need to stick together and defend/preserve their culture
>white nationalism is a disease
What did he mean by this

fucking stop replying to this thread. its moshe posting as a fan. write the special word in the options field if you must respond.

I used to like him because of The Champs podcast but his newer shit has been wack.

heres a fun little experiment. Go look up W. Kamau Bells video on immigration as a threat to culture and then look up his video on gentrification.

Same with me. I saw 2 minutes of an episode of his shit, and it annoyed me so I stopped watching and avoiding anything he was on, but listening to him and Joe banter around with his wife there was pretty hilarious. From what I listened he didn't seem like the batshit insane SJW people make him to be. He seems relatively openminded, but opinionated about certain things like most people are. I wouldn't be surprised if he sometimes makes jokes at a liberal's expense.

yes its always the same, blacks, hispanics, jews, asians, indians, arabs MUST PRESERVE THEIR CULTURE!!!! But white-created western culture belongs to EVERYONE!!! Everyone is invited!!!

>IMG_3645.jpg
Do you have that image saved on your phone gallery?

t. moshe

She says she converted to Judaism. Watch the video.

I have the whole set

without watching it I can tell you natasha leggero is a vapid cunt without a single intelligent thought in her empty head and moshe kasher is an unfunny jew with an undeserved sense of importance

I've been found out

Some dumb art

>without watching it I can tell you natasha leggero is a vapid cunt without a single intelligent thought in her empty head
Very accurate. I had no idea who this cunt was before watching the video, and I was shocked to learn she has a career as a comedian. She didn't say one funny thing the entire time.

t.moshe LARPing as troll. because he "gets" Sup Forums and its followers.

I am asking what does that have to do with anything related to the greentext above it. Seems like a non-sequitur. She was saying that with so many child molestation scandals popping up, the catholic church should be shut down. It is obvious hyperbole and an hypocritical position since she specifically singles out the catholics. Joe told her that she is catholic. And she says I converted.

(((Moshe Kasher)))

The only way to make that name more noseberg is to have is middle name be goldblat

>I am asking what does that have to do with anything related to the greentext above it.
You haven't been here long have you friend?

Jews hate Catholicism and Christianity as a whole.

kek. have another (you)

I'm an elder god oldfag, kiddo. It is hard to adapt to the new Sup Forums

EVERY SINGLE TIME

>two people that supposedly work as comedians are completely unfunny for an hour and a half
What did they mean by this?

Friendly reminder that Moshe came to Sup Forums and made a thread about his show:

Go to 1:40:
youtube.com/watch?v=2SpLaca8M4k

>I'm an elder god oldfag, kiddo.
Sure you are newfag. Sure you are.

she was on an episode of how did this get made which is a podcast where people watch a shitty movie and then talk about it and rip on it

this bitch literally didn't watch the movie and then tried to be funny without having any frame of reference. while everyone else at least took notes or had some bits prepared, she just kept going "lol i didnt even try to watch this movie this is stupid xD"

it was really annoying because iirc nobody else in the history of the 100+ ever just skipped out on the movie, and she said it was because she didn't like the name, even though it was a great bad movie and it ended up being one of the funnier episodes despite her dragging it down every time she opened her dumb cunt mouth

>Please stop.
>That is, please stop having an opinion different from mine
u r a fagit

>despite her dragging it down every time she opened her dumb cunt mouth
That's the impression I got from watching the joe rogan podcast. Joe and Moshe would have some decent banter going and she would fuck up whatever little fun they were having by changing the subject or just saying something dumb. She also seems retarded since she couldn't grasp basic concepts that gorilla joe was explaining in the simplest of terms.

I think it's mostly an act but it's literally just "i was only pretending to be retarded :^)" and she thinks it's really cute

Does he say this in the podcast or are you just pointing a general thing?

>shitpost
>someone tells me to stop being a faggot
>must mean they want me to stop having a different opinion from them

kek pretty funny desu

thats what i've been saying throughout this fucking thread, OP and the other shills are all him. do not respond to this thread. write you know what in the options field.

There is nothing Jews hate more on this Earth than Catholics.

Natasha has a great thick non cellulite ridden ass, my man.

i came very hard to her selfie nudes. i hope you finish in doggie everytime you fuck her and pull out and rub your cum all over her asshole.

her freckles are staring to look like that old lady sausage multi-speckled skin. you only have a year or 2 left where she looks good with the lights on, get all those fucks in now, brah.

Please stop is just some bullshit you got off Tumblr before as a meme or whatever and you would only use that to try to claim someones opinion as cancerous or say that it should not never be spoken at least.

That is what people are tired of, not really Hillary, Obama, Twitter, its just this 'you just said something that shouldn't be ALLOWED' attitude. Wow, you crossed a line buddy I really think you should be banned and/or we need to find out where you live so we can kill all your pets.

People are just tired of THAT. Not pure liberalism per se.

>Colbert: yeah, that is a dark, dark place

lel

How much are you getting paid for this?

Nice damage control, kike

its literally him. stop replying to this fucking thread.

moshe here. i jacked off to your post and came so hard. i'm a fucking bi-cuck and would love to eat your cum after you blasted for my wife.

>Also, for the rest of your post. Please stop.

Nobody here talks like this, Moshe, at least try to understand the board culture before shilling

>so you don't say dumb things all the time when around friends
No, I don't because I am not a tryhard attention whore.

58 posts and 26 posters, some major samefagging/shilling is happening in this thread for sure.

did you know that moshe's show's ratings were so bad that comedy central moved it to midnight and the online sites that show ratings completely unlisted it once it changed time?

>using 13 year old girl "logic" in an attempt to invalidate people that don't share your opinion

Fuck off, Moshe, you unfunny cunt.

Moshe is a liberal "leftist beta cuck numale" so all the "red pilled alpha males" get their MeUndies in a twist.

Leggero is a woman comic (some people just hate on pretty much every single woman who comes on the show I've noticed) and has a past w/ Ari Shaffir (cheated on him) and Duncan (broke his heart) so a lot of JRE fans hate on her just for that stuff as opposed to her also being a "leftist".

In reality they are both pretty fun and good podcast guests.

>rich, good looking, successful, famous
>guy named Motion Capture

>t. moshe (again)

please know that douggpound is literally the only talented person in your orbit of friends.

>In reality they are both pretty fun and good podcast guests.
It doesn't show from this latest podcast. Unfunny shit all around.

I think they hate it because both the people are really easy to hate. Also because the episode ended with her having to leave and moshe being a bitch and having to leave with her. I could tell joe wanted them gone anyway was'n't really into them but moshe is such a beta

nat has the best bare ass i've ever seen on an old roastie, thanks for getting her to send you the nudes, for us to all admire.

you've at least done that one thing right in your entire career.

>woman comic
That's an oxymoron

REMINDER MOSHE IS A TINY DICK KIKE WHOSE WIFE IS ADDICTED TO NUBIAN COCK, SHE JUST CAN'T STOP AND WON'T STOP

t. Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=SwrYMWoqg5w

i cant sit through this whole thing, when does it get bad?

0:01

The thing that makes me believe it could actually be Mostly Kosher posting is that the posts are the perfect mixture of banal and unfunny.

Leggero is kind of funny, I mean because of the level of dude's that she lets fugg her. That's the comedy right? Look at this succession of complete limp noodle goggle eyed nobodies that have twitched out loads in her. Hilarious stuff.

>That's the comedy right?
Women are funny, get over it

youtube.com/watch?v=3X3BojHK_6o

yeah man, but they were really into psychedelics and weed. all those massively deep convos got her massively wet for all of those massive amounts of unmassive kike cocks.

It's a Sup Forums is right again episode.

It's just one guy who feels the need to respond to almost every post saying "IT'S MOSHE" regardless of the content of the post

bump because i want moshe to sperg out at how we are reaming him.

maybe he'll relapse into becoming a junkie again, since he'll realize no amount of shilling will get anyone to like him.

t.moshe pretending to be redditor

hearing the same opinion get´s boring quickly
especially when said opinion is based on fake news or strawmen or makes one issue seem bigger then it really is compared to current world events

first thing out of this kike's mouth is insulting Christianity

Not giving this a view but I habeeb it

>Hasidim
>grew up a welfare leech and drug addict
Checks out

I kind of feel sad for Moesha Kaiser now. He is a less relevant, successful and handsome Neil Brennan.

neil brennan is ugly as fuck and threw his career away by falling out of favor with chappelle.

both equally suck.

douggpound is the only cool or talented guy in that crew

Neil Brennan's solo tv show wasn't particularly successful either. Wasn't annoyingly preachy though

moshe, neil, natasha are all comic geniuses.

upboat this wonderful thread. no shilling is going on here!

i bumped this thread for ya, moshe. did i do good, do i get my sheckles now?

be sure to read the comments. there are 2 flattering ones out of 40.

So people are disliking the video en masse because for a total of 20 minutes Moshe and Natasha share a very banal opinion about something political or social. Even when they are stating something about trump or republicans or fox news they were being somewhat comical and satirical. Maybe this part was hit or miss for some people but for the rest of the episode it was pretty much banter between comedians. I am just saying that it doesn't make sense to me how much that video got disliked and people commenting that it is the worst JRE episode ever after watching the whole show.

Yeah hahahahah fucking comedic geniuses hahahahahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM

Thought that was Refn at first and got all excited.

because they're they're upper middle class suburban californian snobs who pretend to be well read.

they're both what the sjw millennials of today grow up to become, nu-yuppies.

They were better than Honey Honey, that's for sure.

joe rogan needs to have steven pinker on. he would be just as big as jordan peterson or sam harris.

all politics/religion/whatever aside, anyone defending this guy is a retard.

He is not funny in any way. The only people ITT that would defend him would be himself and anyone that knows him IRL. I watched one of his standups a few years ago and couldn't finish it. Its very rare for me to stop midway through a standup special (I usually give them a chance and at least see the whole set) but I did for his.