youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Y&list=PLA69C1EEA3355844F&index=22
youtu.be/Q2evIg-aYw8
youtube.com/watch?v=g2y51Fu7lGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suikoden II

Mortal Kombat II

Last of us

System Shock

Arkham Asylum, Arkham City would be better batman movies than what we've got now

Oxenfree

Lisa

goldeneye 007

That's already a movie

Resident Evil VII

Tetris

>hydrogen starts playing

uncharted

Killer 7

> le meme answer

Already movies

Plebs

Patrician

Earthbound.

Fuck off with your reddit reply

Crazy Taxi
with Chris Pratt as party boy taxi Driver who makes hella doe with his reckless driving and classic rock soundtrqck until one day the love of his life takes his taxi. He's hungover and wears sung
asses.
Initially they don't get along but along the adventure they realise their feelings for each other.
Trouble ensues as Chris' past creeps up on him in form of his former prostitute gf but in the final act she steps aside showing [female main] how good [female main] is for Chris and how happy they are together.

As Chris' hilarious sidekick: Kevin Heart
Female main character: Gal Gadot

What are sung asses?

Chrono Trigger of the first Baten Kaitos

Seaman

New Vegas

Mario Brothers.

Payday

Fuck your yankee bluejeans. Fallout, the original, that would be a solid movie.

but the beauty of nv is the choices presented to you, a movie about a courier bumbling about the Mohave would be boring af

>implying a movie about American LARPers and Roman LARPers fighting against each other isn't going to draw in the audiences

Forgot to mention
>fighting against each other in a post-apocalyptic wasteland

That literally will not draw in an audience. If you're talkin' "make a movie" you'll want a rather simple story, and Fallout 1's the simplest of the lot. The villain is straightforward, he's got clearly labeled soldiers, the stakes are obvious.

Making a movie out of New Vegas, you're getting Mad Max Fury Road, with less kinetic chase scenes. And we've already got Mad Max Fury Road.

Technically it was a comic first but still

>system shock
>pleb

fuck off

BIOSHOCK

For me I'd like to see Wind Waker or Shadow of the Colossus

>the BoS in the original sends you on a suicide mission and imply that they do it to everyone who asks to join because it's funny
>bos in 3-4 are le honorable knights who go around scavenging through shit for no good reason and pretty much act like cops

You're going to see Fallout 4 in IMAX, right user?

FTL

straightforward space adventure with peril, cool aliens, and a climactic final fight

Will it have Radiant CGI?

Legend of Zelda
Fantasy war epic focused on Hyrule and the politics in wake of Ganon's reincarnation.
The first hour would be the negotiations and reactions to the threat, told from the perspective of Zelda as military generals brush off the idea that Ganon can be as bad as the legends say.

The second hour would be the war. Small battles that start with Hyrule winning and becoming arrogant until one huge-scale battle where they have their asses handed to them. Zelda's bodyguard/Hyrule's prized military general (who the audience would've assumed was Link) gets killed in a shock-twist here. Shown mainly from the perspective of the King of Hyrule. Section ends with Ganon's forces encroaching on Hyrule castle.

Last hour would be a few years later. A young woman, Malon, is being harassed in the forest by some Moblins. A young hooded man appears out of nowhere and saves her. The man reveals he's on a quest given to him by the gods themselves to save Hyrule. Malon scoffs until he shows the triforce on his hand.
They set off to find the master sword and the final duel with Ganon follows.

The whole film is maybe narrated by Zelda, depending on how that comes off.

tony hawk pro skater 3 on ps2

Games are the most pleb hobby there is. If you like games you are either underage or a manchild.

You can destroy the theater's entire economy by breaking the popcorn machine!

Shin megami tensei nocturne as an unlicensed cat iii fantasy film

Life is Strange

Earthbound movie could be neat in the right hands

This would be awesome. John Wick with demons and a hell dimension

fuck that gay azz shit

HELLA

No.

>implying 90% of movie hobbyists aren't the same

There are probably more well adjusted people that play games, to be honest. You really need to pull your head out of your ass.

This

well, it's not like capeshit is any better

Go back to Tumblr, SJW.
It also has already been made, it's called Blue is the warmest color.
Just hang out for a few seconds at any gaming website and see for yourself. Gamers are the worst.

Someone pitch this then because I can't imagine it

Subnautica

FinalFantasy

True but at least there are more kinds of movies than capeshit. But no games are on a higher cultural level than each other.
>muh telltale games have a deep story

BioShock Infinite, Daddario as Elizabeth, Hardy as Booker, and Day-Lewis as Comstock

Directed by Lord Snyder

Spartan: Total War/warfare

>Go back to Tumblr, SJW.
????????

>gaming website

heh

It's a game about literal teen lesbians, one even has blue hair. It doesn't get more tumblr sjw than that. Like the game or not, you know this is true.

I know it would be damn near impossible to adapt into a movie but I imagine sitting a packed theater with the accompanying scenes and my heart aches.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ukC3N1rkzQ&list=PLA69C1EEA3355844F&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=Nsps0I58yUM&index=10&list=PLA69C1EEA3355844F
youtube.com/watch?v=fh53Jn7L4iE&index=11&list=PLA69C1EEA3355844F
youtube.com/watch?v=kzmsh7_vgW8&index=17&list=PLA69C1EEA3355844F
youtube.com/watch?v=LaM9YRUsDXs&index=19&list=PLA69C1EEA3355844F
youtube.com/watch?v=AB6sOhQan9Y&list=PLA69C1EEA3355844F&index=22

Why is TV and Film so shit at original scores?

Wes anderson making earthbound would be cool

Daddario has the looks but isn't she a bit too old? Can't really see her act as an innocent Elizabeth.

Morrowind

Wolfenstein: The New Order

golden sun/gs the lost age

Give Max Payne another go.

Its basically just Death Wish with John Woo duel wielding action and film noir narration. Still confused as to how they fucked it up first time round. Its so goddamn simple.

>most of the scenes involve protecting settlements
>the attackers are usually one or two raiders

She's 20 in the game... I think Daddario could pull it off.

that would be incredibly gay

look at what you just wrote from the perspective of a normal person you fuckin sperg

>Why is TV and Film so shit at original scores?
Nepotism

Same reason why Refn started working with Cliff Martinez in low-budget indie films and why Cliff is still barely recognised despite being better than 90% of hollywood composers.
It's not what you know, it's who you know

The videogames industry was really interesting in fostering genuine talent aside form internal politics and nepotism... for a bit. The industry turned to shit a few years back unfortunately.
Japan's mostly unaffected I think though

A 3 hour epic divided into 3 distinct acts with the first essentially being a long episode of GoT, the second being similar to LOTR the Two Towers and the third being a live-action Miyazaki film?
Why are you so buttfrustrated?

The hardest part of adapting a Souls game would be giving the MC a personality. What would the canon personalities of the Chosen Undead, Hunter, Ashen One, etc. be like?

>you are now trying to imagine how to represent being frenzied and gaining Insight on screen

>the first essentially being a long episode of GoT
oh god it's terrible

Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game

Would the Witcher 3 work better as a film, or a TV show? It's a bit long for good adaption to the cinema

*GoT season 1

Not enough Link involvement, is Link going to be a side character in his own movie?

This ploz

>Get Mike Uelmen to make sound track
>Get Blizzard to graphics n cgi n shit

They could do it so easily, like they've already made a decent WoW movie so it shouldn't be too much to ask from blizzard.

youtu.be/Q2evIg-aYw8

as long as it begins at a campfire, and in the climactic boss battle fades to black and fades back into a campfire to end as credits role.

that is the bookend the movie would need, and however depressing and anticlimactic it sounds it would also be the perfect setup for a sequel.

Papers Please
LISA
Underrail
Hotline Miami 2

Sort of. It's the Legend of ZELDA, so I think she should be more central than Link who's only really in the last third of the film (maybe a cameo at the start)
Link's personality is non-existent so I think the only way to resolve that is to introduce him already with a purpose and a side-character (Malon) to whom he give exposition to (and then he can have the generic leading man archetype).
Although I wouldn't be opposed to removing Malon and making him a mute and having his section start with the gods giving him the triforce and telling him what he must do with his story then being a lone-warrior adventure

Either way, I think making him the focus for an entire film would end badly because he's not particularly interesting as a character

youtube.com/watch?v=g2y51Fu7lGo

What video games would you describe as kino?

Video games are for autistic manchildren, they don't have any place in patrician forms of art like cinema.

desu a Zelda movie could be carried by the banter between Link and Midna

Bioforge

How would a Doom movie work?

Cube meets Aliens

Adaptation of the comic

They already had one, and yes it was shit.

Who would be the ideal actor to play Sen. Armstrong?

Wrong casting with Walberg, should have casted Madsen he was a carbon copy look wise of Max Payne in 2008.

Bloodborne is more kino than most actual movies.

vanquish directed by michael bay

hey tim