So now that the dust has settled, who was better?

So now that the dust has settled, who was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpC0z2P1uaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of question is this? obviously tobey maguire, that spidertwink on the right is litterally a nu-male.

It's okay, he's gay. But isn't gay gay.

>Tobey
>Loser Peter

>Andrew
>Misfit Peter

Gee, i wonder who's a better incarnation of Peter parker!

Holy fuck Tugboat looks handsome as hell in that photo. We need a masculine Spider-Man again.

Tobey was better because Andrew is a Jew.

Garfield did a better Spiderman, but Tobey did a better Peter.

Andrew Garfield actually looks like a superhero. Tobey looks like a loser.

Tobey's too mopey but is the most compelling outside of the school setting
Andrew is a complete chad
Holland is alright, but too much of a prancing faggot

Easily Tobey.

>Who was better?
Garfield was the better actor, so him. He was written poorly, but he played his character better than Maguire. If you're asking which was handed a better version of Spiderman to play, then obviously Tobey.

So Tobey is better?

Garfield is a shit actor lmao what are you talking about? Maguire > Garfield if they had the exact same characters written for them

Tom Holland is masculine

>Manlet
>Masculine

He is smol, not swol

Maguire was fucking boring, both him and Kristen Dunst looked like they didn't want to be on set, Dunst especially.

Garfield was ok, but he was a too cool Peter Parker. He tried to come off as a nerdy sperg but it felt very forced.

Holland was fucking perfect for young and inexperienced Spider-Man, he might be terrible as Adult Spidey; but for the kind of movie Homecoming is he's perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=YpC0z2P1uaY
This one scene is better acting than anything Tobey Maguire has ever done in any Spiderman movie. Also watch Hacksaw Ridge if you don't believe me.

>Maguire was fucking boring,

>>Andrew
>>Misfit Pet

(((Andrew)))
(((Gay Jew Parker)))

Can I get a brief recap on this guy?

That was pretty bland desu, good actors don't need to exaggerate so much. It looks good to the uninitiated, but we are initiated. He was pretty good in hacksaw ridge, but I chalk that up to Mel

Bitch Peter is canocally handsome and makes bitches wet

WHEN I SAY PENIS

YOU SAY PARKER

Animated series >>>>>>>>>>>> movies.

accurate

Unanimously Tugboat Maguire because Garfield doesn't fit the character of Peter Parker at all and the films are generally worse

>Basketball

I didn't know he plays shit sports

Tobey.

I can't see how anyone can even argue.

The fuck are you talking about? It's a scene that's meant to convey heavy emotion to the audience. There's no other way to act in that scene than to exaggerate. Also, it's in line with his character. He's an emotional hormonal teen that just accidentally killed his long time girlfriend. It would be retarded if he didn't exaggerate.