You know, sjw's were insufferable but at least they didn't flat out ruin browsing this board like the alt-right

You know, sjw's were insufferable but at least they didn't flat out ruin browsing this board like the alt-right.

I'm not interested in your politics I just want to discuss movies.

>>>/reddit/

What's your favorite TV show?

Mine's pic related. Let's discuss

then just discuss movies and stop being a part of the problem

Not possible here anymore.

Overly ambitious redditors on here antagonize people in the same way the sjw left did.
In most cases it's even the same people just switching bible thumpers for libtards and racist for cuck when in 2015 the flow of upvotes changed.
Shit the fuck up with your moral policing

>You know, sjw's were insufferable but at least they didn't flat out ruin browsing this board like the alt-right.
>not realizing sjw created the alt-right
>no clue how balance works

this board was shit long before you came here during the elections newfag

>the guy who is constantly making garbage threads and posts from his phone is pretending he wants to discuss film
This is really funny
I mean it

What movie is this?

>not knowing anti-sjws existed long before the alt-reddit
>unironically fell for the Sup Forums meme
Newddit

wjy not go back to red.dit? Not our fault the jew plot to destrpy whites is so apparent. Day of the rope soon, tell your queer friends its over.

>Reeeee why can't people just agree with me on their perspective they view films from

I don't mind either of them. Stop being a whiny bitch

>make thread about a show
>some fucknugget posts
>"Yeah but let's talk about this completely unrelated show instead. "
>thread devolves into two idiots talking about a show that has nothing to do with the point of the thread
>not allowed to delete threads anymore and can't stop this discussion

That faggot is much worse than any altright, christcuck, angsthiest, sjw or whatever the fuck else. I hate those faggots and I want to pummel them

It's called Liquid Sky. It's about a heroin-addicted, nymphomaniac model who unknowingly feeds tiny aliens living above her apartment by releasing endorphins.

Is that ASR? Story?
Isn't she supposedly a christlarper?

Why are liberals so fucking evil?

>sjws didn't ruin Sup Forums
Top fucking kek get out of here you fucking cunt

WHAT THE FUCK ANNA??

>antifa
>liberals

sjws weren't on Sup Forums before the alt-reddit

There are no sjws on Sup Forums. Literally everytime you faggots whine about them it's because of a screenshot of something that someone on reddit or tumblr or jezebel said.

Yeah, and it's their fault for saying those things. I wouldn't have to make the thread here if they didn't tweet or "report" bullshit.

I don't see loads of "sjws" spamming threads and derailing unrelated ones. I do see Sup Forums types doing that all day on this board.

So yes, they are the problem.

>There are no sjws on Sup Forums
Now this is an election tourist

psh.
You already know the redditors will start poorly veiled leftist spam to be offputting

>sjws weren't on Sup Forums before the alt-right
Well done on outing yourself you invading spastic

hi 2015

Read this again you virgin.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE everyone on Sup Forums must think like me
You fucking morons are Sup Forums's greatest recruiting tool. Keep it up.

I'm waiting.

hi star wars 7 leaks parasite

Why are there so many people bitching about Sup Forums this week, at the same time the Marvel/Disney/Sony shills are out in force for Spider-Man?

>v-v-v-virgin
What to know how I know you're a roastie?

>sjw's were insufferable
Somehow I doubt you actually believe this.

SJW's were here long before """"le ebil alt-right""""

That is a Polish right wing politician named Korwin Mikke. Huge eurosceptic and general badass, that was him at a cosplay event in Warsaw

Agreed
kek no. I look at this shit and I don't want anything to do with Sup Forums

Why do the mods continue allow Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums capeshitters to shit up the board? We have proof that its all them spamming the same threads over and over
Why is nothing being done about this bot that spams the same technically on-topic threads over and over? Is it a thing set up by them and hiro to make Sup Forums actually look more active then it really is?

>sjws were insufferable
t. transexual redditor
Please just get the operation and hang yourself once the realization of what you've done dawns on you.

Most films/TV today slowly become a vehicle for SJW propaganda, pushed into it in a not subtle manner. Propaganda is boring, doesn't matter which side it promotes. Also it kills art.

>agreed
>with himself

PURGE THE Sup ForumsOOKS, DAY OF THE PERMA BAN SOON!

It's very disgusting that this image has been part of Sup Forums longer than at least 80% of the boards current userbase

fuck Sup Forums

Are we seriously gonna pretend the sjws were in our face with their bullshit the way the alt right is now?
Get fucking real.

Mine too, hannity's super cozy too thou

When you have to resort to "uhhhh samefaaagg????" you really lost.

Movies would be at least 10x better if SJWs didn't exist

Prove me wrong

when every movie is SJW trash,

nothing is.

Sup Forums would certainly pretend that because they lack any bit of honesty.

are you crazy? SJWs were monsters. They destroy judeo christian culture and hate whote people.The alt right is on tje pite good side

female detected. show tits or gtfo.

When you have to resort to MS Paint you know you are an insufferable plague

>Letting your women fight instead of keeping them at home to give birth to more children so you displace the next generation of the enemy by numbers that expanding your civilization in a more long term strategy

See it's not that women don't make good fighters , it's just why waste a perfectly good womb? It's not like the SDF is losing anything anytime soon. It's only boils down to the SAA and the SDF, ISIS and the FSA won't last the year. Demography is destiny, desu

If you dont like it yoi can fucking leave.4 chan has always been conservative you liberal piece of shit.Trump.will kill you all

>just over one minute apart

Now this is samefagging.

>reddit
Go back to plebbit

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

sup reddit

The internet was invented by a conservative thou

It's falling on deaf ears, user.

This site has undergone a severe brain-drain, anyone with sense got the fuck out at the same time Stormfront (and in MUCH larger numbers, faggots who pretend they're fascists for LE MEMER CRED XD PRAISE KEK) moved in.

I'd like to think at one point debate and real discussion was possible on here, but now contrary opinions are largely met with ridicule and memes instead of debunking/debate. Maybe it was always this bad and I never noticed before.

The pendulum will swing back pretty soon, the alt-right is already starting to eat itself as civic nationalists and ethno-nationalists destroy each other, and as Trump continually reveals himself to be a retard.

Top tier b8

>The pendulum will swing back pretty soon
Sure thing bud, now get the fuck off our site

The bums lost Lebowski! Get a job, sir!

Jesus christ, FUCK OFF. If you think this, you are either a fucking newfag, a redditor, or worse, a shill. The funny thing is, if you are a redditor you lack a lot of self awarenesson ¨debate¨ part.

Rip Sup Forums -2016

The containment board that didn't get contained

I can understand people liking Tucker, but liking Hannity is just super fucking weird. He doesn't hold any values, he just shills hard for a particular party and whatever agenda they have set at the moment. At least with Tucker, you get the sense he actually believes what he says and holds values outside of a party.

>Implying the liberal order is not an eternal zeitgeist stemming from muh enlightenment
>Implying conserving don't control the whole world because drumpf is president
>Implying people don't sway their opinions like on pendulum even though the most virulent fascist states existed at the same time as virulent communist states

Lol racist

>I just want to discuss movies.

You've come to the wrong place

You redditors really are something else. You kicked and screamed to remove the only people that kept Sup Forums safe from plebs and cancer because you wanted to talk about capeshit and now you're upset at the mess you made happen?

>one of the most liberal sites
>we all voted for Obama
>The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform
>Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof
>Orange Fucking Hitler
>people only get more liberal with age

Nice b8 m8. I kek'd.

A lot of boards are shit now because of Sup Forums. I could care less about politics but it's all I see now on every fucking board.

Why are we not allowed to mock trump here? This site mocked 9/11

oh boohoo, you can't talk about your capeshit 24/7

Sup Forums during 9/11 must have been crazy. I didn't get here until 2002 and it was pretty tame. Heh I'm such an oldfag xD

9/11 was funny because so many people died in an awesome way. Trump should be respected and taken seriously because he is our president