Audience is actually cheering for this movie

>audience is actually cheering for this movie
Normies are gonna love this shit. This movie is gonna make a shit ton of money
youtube.com/watch?v=pEtQMMFzcTo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE
rottentomatoes.com/m/sausage_party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm seeing ads for this movie on taxis and buses now, and in decent quantity. I wonder what will happen.

Reminder that when you support this movie, more R-rated animated movies can happen, shitty ones but maybe also good ones

when you don't support it, nothing will change, and you missed out on the only chance to change something about the treatment of animation as a medium

Why do stoners get jobs in entertainment? they're not really that fun.

>If the movie succeeds, all animated films directed for adults will only ever be lolweed or shock comedy
>If the movie fails, they'll won't be another attempt at an adult animated film for a long, long time
Which pill do you take, Sup Forums?

This. It may produce a lot of shit but would be worth it for a few diamonds. It's good to shake things up sometimes.

I'd rather it fail and not get a string of shitty movies like the ice age franchise or some shit.

I want this movie to fucking bomb, but that's probably not gonna happen.

neither, for i merely wish for the world to burn ... and see liberals crucified and burned at the stake.

Oh, so this movie would be perfect for you!

>Jimmy Kimmel
Fucking foul.

no pls

Idk about you guys but aside from DUDE WEED, Rogen movies have never bored me.
stoner or not they are enterntaining and aside from the orgy i expect it to be... a 7 iguess

It rather unnerves me Seth "MacBeth" Rogen may be the reason for genre progression in animation. Not Bakshi or Plympton who tried their hearts out with actual art, mother fucking Seth Rogen.

Or maybe we'll just stagnate even WORSE like when Family Guy edgy-humor defined what adult cartoons "should" be.

>AHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH

I hate that laugh

because he's more famous

also the director of shrek 2 and madagascar 3 is working on this too

But anons, the critics who have seen it loved it! This movie will be good!

If this movie were made by anyone else, I would just not see it.
But the fact that it's made by Seth Rogen makes me want it to Bomb so hard he is kicked out of the film industry.

Don't you want freedom?

If they're normies, what are you?

I'd rather this fail and be stuck with the status quo than have it permeate to other forms of media.

virgin basement dweller that doesn't have friends anyway to go see this movie with

I want you all to read the script I want the script to be passed around
I want the people to realize that Sauage Party is shit and should never have seen the light of day

fucking rekt

we have to start a petition to stop Seth Rogen from making movies ever again

I don't want more R rated animated movies though. R rating is normally just an excuse for childish and perverted directors to add tits and lots of swearing into their film.

I don't understand the hate for Seth Rogen

The only movie I hated that he was involved in was Green Hornet

I'm glad I don't know what type of food they all are or I might have visualized that

He's a 40 year old man who thinks he's a 20 year old college kid and all his movies reflect that.

Will Paul Feig kill himself if this does better than Ghostbusters?

I'm sure Paul Feig will kill himself no matter the outcome

Fuck that and fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=YigM-F4oSIE

>This will be fully animated
>They won't just do a live action shot where they smash food together

Missed opportunity tbqh

This is your fault, Sup Forums.

The future of adult-oriented animated features is riding on this movie Phil Lord and Chris Miller have said as much.

If it's a hit, we'll get The Goon and maybe even Clone High. If it's a flop, then adult-oriented feature animation will continue to exist, but it'll be low in budget and only available at art house theaters and film festivals. It'll be business as usual. Things won't get worse for us, but don't you want them to get better?

Every time we have a Sausage Party thread, I have to argue anew for the importance of this movie. I sincerely think everyone on this board should buy a ticket for it, and if they don't want to see it, then they can just walk into Finding Dory instead. Finding Dory has already made a shitton of money, so it's not like it'd make any difference to Disney.

Sweet. Do you got pics?

An user saw the final movie and said that the orgy is way bigger than this. It's the grand finale of the movie and involves more than just the main five.

Frank is a hotdog, Sammy I think is a bagel, Kavash is some Islamic wrap, Brenda is a hotdog bun and Teresa is a lesbian taco shell.

Sorry. Not sorry.

Rogan, don't you have weed to smoke?

this is shilling and disinfo all fake.

although I want Goon and Clone High to come, but those are dumb lost dreams

What if it does?
What if execs will try to imitate this?

>who tried their hearts out with actual art
That's the thing with art.
Sometimes it's just the money that can help

see the problem with your argument is that I literally hate this type of "adult" humor

its pretty much stuff designed to be enjoyed by 16 year olds and if this movie does well it just gives a sign that people want more "edgy sexual adult humor" and that is like the last thing I want.

>TV audience
>genuine
>represetative
Either way maybe that's good. I mean yeah it will encorage more shitty adult-oriented animation, but if that market stops being niche, maybe we'll get more good adult oriented animated movies simply by law of numbers.

It's not like Sup Forums even watches good adult-oriented animation anyway,
Pic related is sarcasm.

What if I take both?

R-rated doesn't matter, adult target audience does.

>>If the movie succeeds, all animated films directed for adults will only ever be lolweed or shock comedy
Source?

>image macros
>9gag
>weknowmemes
Leave and never come back.

Then shitty animated movies happen. Imagine the horror, we've never had those before.

I mean you don't have to be a genius to figure it out

Hollywood always chases success, if this seriously does well, there will be at least 3 movies made in an attempt to imitate its success, I would bet on it

Whats even the purpose of the scene, like was it really needed?

It's gonna make me feel real uncomfortable to watch anthro food fuck each other at the end

I agree, watching a bunch of normal foods just pressing and rolling around on each other for a few minutes would have been really hilarious

Just dropping by to remind everyone that this movie will change absolutely nothing, in a positive or negative way.

>I mean you don't have to be a genius to figure it out
You certainly don't, you retard.

Because bad movies of a genre literally stop good movies of a genre from ever existing, that's a well-known fact.

>there will be at least 3 movies made in an attempt to imitate its success
Holy shit, how will we ever be able to survive that? And it's good to know that there will be literally only 3 animated movies targeted at adults in the future, ever.

If you can't tell, I'm pointing out you're overreacting to the chance of a trend existing.

As someone who's not familiar with hos works, why are you people so pissed at him? Is it because he makes too many pot jokes? Are his movies really THAT bad?

That would have almost saved this movie.

>mfw this movie most likely won't even be released in my country

Are you seriously fucking implying that Hollywood doesn't do everything by the numbers now?

Holy fuck that's actually genius

Heard this before.
>Guys, you should all watch The Simpsons. Sure, it's just an animated sitcom, but if it's successful it will lead to more adult and serious animated television.
The success of this movie will mean more Seth Rogan movies and nothing more.

come on at least post the updated version

also that one user that watched it said he liked it, shocking isn't it

Jesus Christ
What a time to be alive

He's a bit lazy and unsophisticated, but I don't mind him personally.
imo it's a bit like how most of Sup Forums sees youtubers: "he doesn't deserve his fame/money, I could do what he does [if I wasn't even lazier than him]". Which isn't wrong but it's still petty.

Actually, nevermind, I have just read this
. What the shit

Am I? Can you point out where?

Also can you point out current Hollywood animated output that could be negatively impacted by a "Sausage Party trend"?
Because last time I checked you had to look at France or Japan to see any adult animation anyway.

see my problem with Seth Rogan is that I can't enjoy his humor for an entire movie

like a 5 minute video maybe but after much longer it just starts to get annoying

Grading cheese's head on to the face of chip and the microvaing them in boiling agony

Geeze that's kind of fucked up, make me a little queezy not going to lie and I'v seen some weird shit on this site.

Well, it would be a new level for shitty animated movies.
And yes, I would like to see the market expanded, even if most will be crap.

Not really, it's just somewhat creative compared to what we know of sausage party. And even then it's pretty derivative of movies with a premise like this one.
I know I've seen it before.

Anyone here watched Hell and Back?
I expect it's going to make just as much of an impact as that one.

I would argue them making no animated movies is probably better than them making bad animated movies

also what exactly do you mean by adult animation because I certainly would call this movie and anything it might inspire adult, its more what a teenager thinks adult is than anything actually mature or serious that I would actually consider to be for adults

I think the problem is more that his humor sucks.
Now that you mentioned youtubers, he certainly seems like he would fit in better with them.

>Well, it would be a new level for shitty animated movies.
I'm pretty sure Sausage Party >> Norm of the North

Considering The Secret Life of Pets is faring better in the box office than Ghostbusters, I think he already did.

>I would argue them making no animated movies is probably better than them making bad animated movies
Do, argue that.

>also what exactly do you mean by adult animation because I certainly would call this movie and anything it might inspire adult
I mean adult-oriented, which can be mature or not. This movie is definitely aimed at adults, no matter how immature you consider it to be.
This shitty argument is getting annoying anyway, it's not like most of Sup Forums watches Ari Folman movies anyway.

I didn't mean "new level" as in new level of badness but as in new level of audience.
We are already used to shitty children movies being made en mass.

I mean most of Sup Forums dislikes Family Guy and this movie seems to be aiming at an even lower common denominator than that show

not really sure why we should support stuff like this, I mean its not like someone is gonna look at this movie getting good box officer number and reconsider making a serious animated movie for adults

it will only spawn more immature comedies that pander to the lowest common denominator

Hey, when is that Anne Frank movie coming anyway?

Do you have an argument?

If I was a shill, would I tell you to pay for one movie, then walk into another?

You're thinking about this like a robot. It's not "Sausage Party did well, adult-oriented animation must be like Sausage Party." It's "the chart says that adult-oriented animation cannot succeed.. oh, wait, it apparently can."

And assuming you're even right, how is that a bad thing? If you're not going to see those movies, then there's nothing wrong with them existing. You have nothing to lose but your 10 bucks, and again, you could just walk into another movie.

Seth Rogen said that as soon as they decided the movie was going to be about food, they realized that the food had to fuck each other.

I don't know why the hell his mind immediately went there.

Kay.

it also DUDE has to smoke WEED! otherwise it wouldn't be a Rogen movie right?

It's so wierd how this movie is gonna unite Sup Forums and tumblr. I can't wait for the movie personally, I'm excited

You joke but there's a stoner character who can talk to the food when he gets high.

they smoke weed in the fucking trailer dipshit

and he's on heroin, I can't believe all of Sup Forums still hasn't read the script

Is Reddit still a filtered word? Testing.

But that already happened with PPG

I haven't seen one ad or trailer or TV spot for this movie. In fact, if it weren't for Sup Forums, I don't think I'd have ever heard of it.

kino connoisseur

>Seth Rogen will be praised as a comedic genius for this

Besides being the definition of a fat manchild that throws tantrums on social media, he's a one trick pony that should have been put out to pasture years ago. He's your typical 16 year old who writes as if Banksky is his hero and his definition of a great comedy piece for reference is family guy. He is so far up his own ass he's actually finding more of his own scripts in there.
He wants this movie to have a deeper meaning, that being "God doesn't exist" which is something I'd read from some 13 year old from Funnyjunk in 2012.

He already is, user
rottentomatoes.com/m/sausage_party/

>Devin Faraci
First, he gets invited to the set of Justice League. Then, he gets to interview Genndy Tartakovsky. Finally, he's a critic on Rotten fucking Tomatoes. Why do legitimately awful people get rewarded?

Well, he being famous is indeed a proof that god doesn't exist, or that he hates us

>audience is actually cheering for this movie

You know in these kind of shows, there is a big sign that lights up to tell people to clap, right? They do it for every guest star who comes on these shows, no matter what movie it is.

This succeeding only would mean future animated R-movies would be like it. No thanks.

>implying that the simpsons didn't cause a boom in adult animation.

>If I was a shill, would I tell you to pay for one movie, then walk into another?
Yes? They make money when you buy the ticket, not when your eyeballs gaze the screen.

Why did it have to be Seth Rogen, of all people? I would have much preferred another Simpsons movie or another South Park movie.

I-I just want the Goon movie, is that so much to ask for?

I read his review. Isn't he in his 40s? Why the fuck does he write like a teenaged tumblr user?

What does the food believe will happen when they get bought and taken home? Im sure it will never be brought up