Are there any serious documentaries about 9/11 that are not some conspiracy crap...

Are there any serious documentaries about 9/11 that are not some conspiracy crap, but still take into account that there are unanswered questions about the "official" version of things and treat those questions seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk
youtu.be/RLW0jKKRXMo
youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg
corbettreport.com/911-suspects-dancing-israelis/
youtube.com/watch?v=wsZ7013yHiw
youtu.be/UyU9OLqQ8XA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9/11 Missing Links

yeah real life. where you located op? not nyc right

Treating those questions with anything but derision is too risky. How could we keep supporting Israel if people found out Mossad was behind 9/11

nope, i'm from europe

The planes were actually CGI inserted by (((MSM))).

googled it. this is basically saying the jews did it, right?

This.

Just watch old news clips.

Unironically this. There were no planes. Just bombs that exploded causing the holes followed by a controlled demolition on both towers.

George Lucas did 9/11. It actually all makes sense. It was to promote Attack of the Clones which came out the next year.

The US government planned and is responsible for 9/11. They needed an excuse to rob oil, control its citizens with fear, create demand for military spending, and destabilize the middle east again. War is how a fascist state runs a country. The whole JEEEEEEEEEEEEWS thing is a conspiracy they themselves concocted to mask their involvement. As long as retards believe it was le jews, nobody would suspect a thing.

if only the US government was smart enough to do such a thing

are there ANY good documentaries about 9/11 though?

>The US government planned and is responsible

It's probably more accurate to say that some combination of Israel, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan planned it and did most of the work.

Some elements within the US, including Cheney and Rumsfeld, were also involved, but the number of people in the US who were directly involved and fully aware of the operation is probably very small.

You sound ridiculous.

No, because you can't really begin to question the official narrative, or even suggest that there are unanswered questions, without starting to realize how false that narrative is and getting into what you call "conspiracy crap".

I dont understand how you guys can find a secret pedo ring run by the jews but cant ifnd anything on 9/11. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe nothing exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk

This absolutely destroys the official narrative in every way possible. However it's still not the full truth, which you probably can't handle right now.

This man's cries in his final moments are haunting.

youtu.be/RLW0jKKRXMo

Also, if you think this was a US government conspiracy, you are fucking stupid.

ok, thanks, that sounds interesting, will look into it.

If you want to go deeper make a thread later. Rabbit hole is deep for sure. But it's probably the best to just gather information about what happened that day and how it all took place. For example a lot of people don't anything about Building 7. They also don't anything about how planes work and how they can be flown etc...

Hi George

There's a difference between questioning the official narrative and who was responsible vs denying that it happened at all.

Yes, it happened, planes hit the towers, the towers came down and a lot of people died. That doesn't change the fact that the official story is bullshit and that being a "debunker" is a mental illness.

How? There's literally pictures of steel beams cut diagonally like they are in controlled demolitions

Also you don't really expect a plane, an object that is designed to be as lightweight as possible, to smash right trough a massive steel building do you?

>DOOD ONE OF THE TERRORIZORS PASSPORTS LANDED ON THE STREET BELOW LMAO XD XD FUKN LOL
how can anyone buy this shit

I remember one time watching video of the towers falling over and over for like an hour and how the blooms of smoke (whatever they're called) like 4 floors below the floor that was crashing looked so weird. The more I watched it the weirder it seemed.

>he still denies it was a controlled demolition

How stupid can you be?

Though I agree it was a controlled demolition, the beams being cut that way can be explained as being done by the cleanup workers. Not a very solid point to make.

>clean up workers

What business do they have cutting beams?

Sorry goy, there was absolutely nothing weird about 9/11 or the holocaust or any other disasterized historical event! If you think otherwise you're a crazy conspiracy theorist, and that's badthinking!

Not sure if New Pearl Harbor includes this, but it's worth adding. One of the most compelling pieces of evidence I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg

Together with the report of "dancing Israelis" filming the towers and celebrating when they came down:
corbettreport.com/911-suspects-dancing-israelis/
it indicates who might have actually done the work of putting explosives in the buildings.

>If you question the official story and its many plot holes, you're dumb xxddd

Like a knife cutting through butter lmao

If some of the beams were too long/heavy to move, it's reasonable to think some of the cleanup workers would have used cutting tools.

Cleaning shit up - seriously, senpai: give it up, you're a laughing stock.

Yeah it was clean up workers alright. Fucking shills, they really do hire anyone over there

itt - idiots who don't know how 'splosives work

youtube.com/watch?v=wsZ7013yHiw

OH, wait - THAT'S your evidence?! That's your 'cut beam'??
You really need to visit a construction site, and take a good close look at the girders, and how they all fit together.
And you really need to start thinking critically, instead of lapping up the garbage the nutjobs spoonfeed you.

That can sorta be explained by the speed and kinetic energy of the planes when they hit the buildings.

What weird, however, is how those planes aren't designed to fly at such a low altitude at that speed. They shouldn't have still been in one piece when they reached NYC, the pressure and stuff should have shaken them apart.

Planes definitely hit the buildings, but they may not have been the -same planes- that the official story says.

How has it gone from dancing muslims to dancing israelis? I guess it depends on your narrative

true dat

Two different and completely separate things, though I understand your confusion.

The dancing muslims thing is an entirely baseless assertion meant to stir up Islamophobia. The dancing Israelis thing is based on an eyewitness account.

I was in New Jersey when this happened. I SAW the second plane fly in. Don't be a fucking idiot.

I'm not American but I want to know, do Americans in general believe they know the truth about what happened on 9/11?

There are certain things that were known that were hushed up at the time. Anyone familiar with the effects of volcanic ash would have realized the asbestos cloud which washed over NYC was going to have long term effects on those in the path of it. Appropriate safety measures were not taken to protect the lungs of rescuers who were digging through the wreckage of the towers looking for survivors, who honestly had a very low chance of being found alive, and is far outweighed by the damage done to the rescuer themselves health.

This would have been known immediately to people with knowledge about demolition, but how can you be the voice of reason in the face of such a panic?

>They shouldn't have still been in one piece when they reached NYC, the pressure and stuff should have shaken them apart.
Thanks, person-who-knows-nothing-about-aerodynamics.
youtu.be/UyU9OLqQ8XA

i was near this guy, he didnt see shit, fukn liar

Huh - the 'bombs' blew a plane-shaped hole in the side of that building - neat!

>sho is 500 mph
fukn idiot

I unironically believe the government on this one. They lied about a lot but I genuinely believe they got caught with their pants down.

Dick, don't you have a date licking Rummy's anus?

You missed the point. The -speed- of the planes is the issue.

The plane that hit WTC Tower 2 was reported as traveling at 510 knots (586 miles per hour). The planes in that video are nowhere near that.

Canadian documentary about the widows "9/11 Press For Truth"

no, but how do you prove it? if it was a conspiracy then the people directly involved are likely all dead. i want to know what happened to the arrested mossad agents

NO, you are an idiot - the speed is NOT the issue. What, somehow the air is too thick and too dense near the ground to stay intact at normal speed? Are you actually fucking serious?? Lern to science, brah.

I did not watch those vids but the infamous Arabs dancing in the street turned out to be video during the Gulf war when the Americans pulled out.

Question is why would they be pushing so hard with blatant lies to stir up emotions in the people? The answer is obvious.

Ok, after doing a little more reading I stand only -partly- corrected. Guess a plane could stay in one piece at that speed and altitude, but it's still remarkable that it was controllable and able to hit a small target and that speed and altitude.

>Retired NASA Senior Executive Dwain Deets published his concerns on the matter at the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) as follows:

>A Responsibility to Explain an Aeronautical Improbability
>Dwain Deets
>NASA Dryden Flight Research Center (Senior Executive Service - retired)
>AIAA Associate Fellow

>The airplane was UA175, a Boeing 767-200, shortly before crashing into World Trade Center Tower 2. Based on analysis of radar data, the National Transportation and Safety Board reported the groundspeed just before impact as 510 knots. This is well beyond the maximum operating velocity of 360 knots, and maximum dive velocity of 410 knots. The possibilities as I see them are: (1) this wasn’t a standard 767-200; (2) the radar data was compromised in some manner; (3) the NTSB analysis was erroneous; or (4) the 767 flew well beyond its flight envelope, was controllable, and managed to hit a relatively small target. Which organization has the greater responsibility for acknowledging the elephant in the room? The NTSB, NASA, Boeing, or the AIAA? Have engineers authored papers, but the AIAA or NASA won’t publish them? Or, does the ethical responsibility lie not with organizations, but with individual aeronautical engineers? Have engineers just looked the other way?

Yeah, too bad they didn't undergo training before hand..........

so (((they))) know exactly where to place the plane CGI

literally retarded
should planes disintegrate every time they land at an airport because of "pressure and stuff"?

this is oddly sexual

IT'S TRUE!! THE ENTIRE AIRLINE INDUSTRY IS A LIE, PEOPLE!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!

PLANES CAN'T FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'The sad thing is, kids who never saw it live will actually believe all these ridiculous lies.

Building 7 is my biggest problem and makes me question if explosives were used that day and that it wasn't just jet fuel that brought down building 1 & 2...

I knew I went too deep down the rabbit hole when I read about Barry Jennings. Disturbing stuff.

Yep. Debunkers don't have any satisfactory explanation for how building 7 came down. If you post a video of the "collapse", they just give up and ignore it; there's no way to explain how a few fires and falling caused a symmetrical collapse that looks exactly like a normal controlled demolition.

NIST's simulation of the collapse shows the exterior columns folding and crumpling like they're made of rubber (pic related). The actually collapse looks nothing like that. They sorta provided an explanation for how the tower -could have- collapsed, but not for how it actually did.

I saw it live, remember it quite well, that doesn't mean I unquestioningly accept the official story.
Being a debunker is a mental illness.

Erm, user - aren't YOU the debunker? Aren't YOU supposedly 'debunking' the official narrative??
Jeez, user: if you can't even keep basic facts like that right, how on earth can you be correct about anything else?

Uhh, no: the mental illness is believing in fantasies espoused by internet lunatics desperate for attention. Rationality and science demand proofs, not lies, user.

Investigate 311

Yeah this is how harcore skeptics and debunkers tend to reason, and it's really pathetic.

It's like they think they're the Thought Police. A really common argument they make is that "there are no dots to connect". That if you're part of the government or the mainstream media, then you're allowed to have ideas about things, but no one else is. If someone reads two news articles and makes some connection between them, something the articles don't plainly spell out, the debunker views that as some horrible fallacy that should be punishable with jail time or something.

Working in climate science I come across people who don't believe all the time because of something they read on a blog. And I just think you are so fucking stupid that you think you can spend a half hour reading blogs and decide you know more about the subject than thousands of scientists, you're hopeless.

911 truthers will watch some guy on youtube explain in sciencey terms how it was impossible and their mouth will be agape being suckered in to the bs. The gaps in your knowledge about structural engineering are so huge anyway can come along and make anything sound logical and reasonable. Most people just aren;t stupid enough to think they can hold a scientific opinion on it.

Well, you still have to provide evidence. And, if you work in climate science, this should be easier, not more difficult. Of course, since we're on Sup Forums, you are probably just lying about working in climate science.

but we can agree that there were no planes and only bombs

>It's like they think they're the Thought Police.
no, it really isn't, that's your victim complex talking
>A really common argument they make is that "there are no dots to connect"
is that really a common argument or is it a strawman for you to knock over?
>That if you're part of the government or the mainstream media, then you're allowed to have ideas about things, but no one else is.
lol literally nobody has never said this
>If someone reads two news articles and makes some connection between them, something the articles don't plainly spell out, the debunker views that as some horrible fallacy that should be punishable with jail time or something.
there's that victim complex acting up again

I don't even know what this comment means. you want me to provide evidence for climate change? you completely missed the point of my comment

>you're a sheep if you accept the official narrative
>you're also a sheep if you deny my conspiracy theory

>mouth agape
>oh my god I dont know anything about computer graphics, planes, or structural engineering but yep this proves it!

>this model doesn't line up with this shaky amateur camera footage
>the model must be wrong

>implying muh illuminati lizard peepl have enough secret power to manipulate live news feeds instead of just show a doctored video without any "errors" (that really just look like some part of the plane coming out of the other side of the building)

>trusting the (((MSM))) Jews who obviously work together with Deep State Homos

the answer is, the Jews in Media are the Problem.

how come jews in the media is the only ethnicity being allegedly over-represented in an industry that you guys care about?

it couldn't possibly be that you're jealous that they own the media and not you people who want an international platform for your bullshit

go into the oven already Shlomo

does pretending i'm jewish help you ignore how few white people are on your side?

Jews are responsible for everything bad in the world tho

>watching the news
>for facts

XD i know right? facts only come from Sup Forums and sources that Sup Forums tells me are okay

>JUST LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM NEWS GOYIM

How come we only get the retarded Sup Forumstards? I wanted a good argument, and you fucks are all just twelve year olds spouting memes. Give us your top shitposts, or fuck off.

>JUST BUY MY MALE VITALITY

>shaky amateur camera footage

Nope, you'll have to do better than that, kiddo.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mamvq7LWqRU

Cameras from 2001 so the footage isn't as pristine as I'd like, but still, you get a pretty clear view there, enough to tell there's a clear discrepancy between the ACTUAL collapse and Of course, like I said, it's tough to explain away the videos of Building 7's collapse, so now that it's been posted, it'll just be ignored and the goalposts will be moved.

There's one called Bush killed JFK smoked the devils e and flew the plane into the first tower Osama bin Obama did nothing

>smoked the devils e

Uh.. what?

Because only morons with just about zero understanding of physics try to act like there are holes in the official story.

See? You dun goofed! You got nothing, and you just proved it.
Sorry, lad. Better luck next time, eh senpai? Unless you have more....
It's so sad when you force them to backpedal all the way back to their last refuge - muh building seven! So so sad............
If you have any good info on building seven, we are all ears, user! But so far you ain't got shit.

(((Sup Forums))) muhAlex Jombes are just as fake news as the TV news. What the hell are you talking about?

I dunno man, you can clearly see the frame of the building warp during the collapse, especially in the second clip.
Also, what was that about it being symmetrical? You can see the top of the building slump during the second half.