Is Blade Runner objectively the best movie ever made?

Is Blade Runner objectively the best movie ever made?
Literally no bad things can be said about this movie.

>Literally no bad things can be said about this movie.

Harrison Ford. Looks like you're wrong.

It's good but the best film is groundhog day

This.
Groundhog day will forever remain best movie

It lacks emotion

it's boring

Ridley should have shut the fuck up about it

kek good one

I wasn't memeing.

name another actor who could have improved it.
Ford isnt a great actor but he's perfect for this.

no

Why do people have a problem with deckard being a replicant?

Who is Gaff supposed to be, then (if not an injured blade runner using Deckard as his analog).

What does, "you've done a man's job" mean if not to imply that Deckard is something other than a man? The full line was, "you've done a man's job... but are you a man?", as revealed in the behind the scenes too.

Why does Gaff let Deckard know he'd been there at the very end? If he's just a handler, why does he step in directly here?

>Literally no bad things can be said about this movie.

Deckard knows J.F Sebastian as a friend.
Deckard hears on the police radio that J.F Sebastian is killed
Deckard later goes to JF Sebastians apartment unaware that he is dead

Literally thats a bad thing.

>Deckard knows J.F Sebastian as a friend

Is this a theatrical cut thing? I don't think this is ever mentioned in the dialogue.

when Deckard goes to JFs apartment and Priss answers the intercom, Deckard asks for "JF ... and old friend".

kek even better

that was obviously a lie to get in you autist

contrarian nigger kys

t.filmfag
read the book and get back to me when you know the story.

I have to disagree.
The film is only cold in execution, but Roy, Pris, Sebastian, Rachael, Leon and Zhora are very emotional characters.
Ironically the only one who acts emotionless and stoic is Deckard. Who pretty much lost his humanity in all those years of taking shit and seeing all kinds of things - something that happens to the best of us who get beaten down one too many times until we are dead inside.

I always thought this was a really nice detail about the movie. No matter what nowaday's demented, pants shitting senile alzheimer Scott has to say.

"Rachels Song" was a composition made by Vangelis that wasnt used in the movie but its top tier. Ridley Scott screwed the pooch on that one.
its on the 25th anniversary soundtrack

blade runner 2049 is the only movie i've actually been excited for coming out in the past half decade or so. i actually can't remember one but i'll just play it safe. any1 in north carolina wanna see it with me in cyberpunk cosplay when it comes out :3

I've read the book, the characters are different

The thing is Deckard was hunting and killing androids. But as the film shows, they did nothing wring, they wanted to live

they killed people to try (in vain) to preserve themselves. maybe there's nothing wrong with that in your moral code? then why is it wrong to kill them to make them stop killing humans. if anything, it's MORE selfless to kill in the defense of others than in defense of yourself, especially when you are already doomed to die. wish replicant posters would fuck OFF

They just wanted more life, fucker.

Yeah Vangelis knocked it out of the park. Wish he would join for part 2 as well.