Is she talented or just another flavor of the month?

Is she talented or just another flavor of the month?

According to her wiki she came out as a lesbo at 12 which is weird, seeing as thats before puberty and before she had been fucked. It's like saying you hate some food before trying it, no? Thats all I see, just some attention seeking retard but thats just my opinion.

Is that factoid the only thing you're basing this assessment on?

Basic run of the mill basic ass bitch that does the same every movie

Girls start puberty earlier

You sucked many dicks OP?

>being attracted to human beings is like food
i assume you didn't know if you were a homosexual until you sucked your first dick and decided it wasn't for you?

>It's like saying you hate some food before trying it, no?

tell the average dude he has to suck a dick to know if he's gay or not and see how far that logic gets you

Close Netscape, rogan

giv bf (female)

Isn't everyone like this haha?

I have sucked 3 dicks. They werent for me. I did it for pay (broke at the time, drug addict)

>12
>thats before puberty
Maybe if you're a late bloomer.

>getting triggered this fucking badly
Back to your safespaces, you silly cunts.

Get the fuck off my board, bitch. She's a degenerate. Hopefully soon she'll die horribly. Or stop being a degenerate subhuman piece of shit. whichever comes first. I'd love to know that she was raped by a gang of Africans or Mudslimes or white awesome guys trying to rape a degenerate straight. Or maybe she'll go missing and we'll never see her degenerate face again.

How exactly do you """come out""" when you are 12?.

Did her parents let her date lesbians while she was 12.

Jesus wtf is wrong with them.

>(You)

So did you guys just not know if you wanted to fuck pussy or suck dick till 12?

>Get the fuck off my board, bitch.
lol no

she is literally perfect and i hope she gets more roles.

I haven't tried lots of things and claim to hate them. Of any the things that I have tried and thought that I would dislike, I was right. Sometime you just know. But I hate this bitch and wish her only the worst. I lose my shit every time someone says she's beautiful.

Death is the only solution. They're not only enabling degeneracy they're encouraging it. Just kill them. Kill them all. It's the only solution really. Just kill them. They've infected all forms of media, the Jew has, until wrong is right and right is shunned, hated and opposed. So someone has to die, and hopefully if enough of them fall, things will return to normal somewhat. Or we could just keep killing until this nonsense either stops or the fags pretends to be straight like their lives depended on it. Keep your kids from Jew media and television programming. Even the 'kids' stations are tinted. Be careful.

she is mentally ill. that's what faggots, lesbos and trannies always are.

in fairness, Sup Forums jhas always had a vocal lesbo contingent

I want her to suffer, like scream and suffer and beg and sweat and cry out and spit and vomit and shit herself. I'd pay good money for a role in which she's off'd horribly. Let the retarded bitch think she's getting some dramatic role for herself all the while I'll be fapping to it as she's tortured. Let her think it's a stroink role for stroink wymens. It'd just be me paying to see her suffer horribly even if it's pretend.

they're even worse than the practitioners of this shit. At least the practitioners are mentally deranged but the enablers are supposed to know better.

Very much a flavor of the month.

>seeing as thats before puberty and before she had been fucked.
>It's like saying you hate some food before trying it, no?
No its not, you stupid faggot...did you need to suck off a ton of guys before you realised you are straight?
I swear to fucking god, you fags are becoming more and more gay by the minute here.

damn bubba have a snickers

sure it is. You see a cantoloupe at the store and you say "gosh darnit I hate canteloupes". But...you've never even opened one up nor eaten one. You are just projecting.

Same deal. Take your weak opinions and bring em to reddit, cunt

faggot

why are you so mad over a pretty lady

Her death in RE: Final Chapter is the only thing that movie has going for it. It's so unintentionally hilarious how they attempt to portray it as dramatic and tense with this swelling music scored over her just kinda swinging around on a wire for way too long.

I think she has maybe 5-8 lines in the whole movie and, like, one character trait (she can build things I guess?) and the movie plays it like we're watching a BELOVED character meet their end after watching them grown for 5 movies.

She's about to get sucked into a giant fan and fuckin' Milla Jovovich's character is all "NOOOOOOOOOOO!", despite the fact that they JUST MET THREE SCENES AGO.

She was good in Wick 2, tho.

Be scum anonymously. Portraying it publicly should get one killed.

rude

>Ywn be her little cum slut
Just let me die in my sleep

typical white male mentality, if you're a lesbian you JUST KNOW

disgusting

DELET

Blood will silence this nonsense. Lots and lots of blood. It'll be mountainous, the amount of blood. When it flows I want to see your obstinateness then.

I don't think she can act but they're pushing the whole girl power thing right now so meh.
Personally I don't think she's pretty, short hair on girls is gross.
>much sexual orientation
Maybe that's no ones business and she should shut the fuck up about it.

>caring about who other people fuck

Get a load of this cuck

The Blood will be glorious, rivers of it everywhere. Imagine the horror that will scour their consciousness before oblivion gobbles them forever. I for one can't wait. It will be glorious, the blood and the dying. It will be the fault of the dying and dead for it is because of their obstinacy that they're experiencing horrors.

Can you start with yourself?

Could you imagine the horror and agonies they'll feel? The terrible sufferings that will explode within their sense of self, burning it up and claiming them entirely until they're raw all over with agonies and sufferings and pains and deplorable unimaginable conditions. Glorious agonies!

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added.