Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball...

Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by black males like Michael Phelps

Now we, whites, we dominate Basketball in the USA and American Football and Track running events.

So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

Are we afraid or just jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1qm0ypjgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What happens when you breed the most muscular and durable farm equipment for 15 generations?

They're Americans.

They won those medals honorably. Fuck you for trying to belittle them.

It appears slaverey was a mistake.

>huehue flag
Stopped reading.

>blacks
>swimming

fpbp

generations from now theyll all be fat.

>Make Sup Forums tranny-less again

If we acknowledge the genetic athletic superiority of blacks then in turn the door is opened to acknowledge intellectual superiority of whites

it's a topic no one wants to mess with so it's left in the dark by liberals

>tfw 100% African American master race
White countries will never know this feel

I want to move to a white country where would that be?

Subtle. Well done.

Is no one going to point out that OP is trolling by reversing the races?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ1qm0ypjgU

hockey is the only sport that matters

These medals compensate for the lack of IQ (which is more important) the niggers have.

nice.
For the more dense ones, just swap blacks with whites and you'll see what this post is all about.

Literally made up statistics. 95%? Are you smoking crack mate?

Whites are better at pretty much every sport.

Guess what, whites also invented everything. The fastest man is a nigger, but the white man invented cars, motorbikes, aeroplanes, and rockets.

BTFO.

I really cant tell if Sup Forums is stupid, autistic, trolling or all three.

>volleyball, swimming
>michael phelps is black

And people wont notice a thing and take it seriously. How can a board with this much potential be filled with such naive humourless newfags?

>Winter games
No

Niggers are dumb muscle.

>Black males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer

Nope.

Where ya medals at m8ie?

kek
so true

And they weren't breed for intelligence too, thats why they suck in each other area of humanity.

Do not spend your time, money, or advertising eyeballs on sports, music, tv, movies, or "culture" that are dominated by blacks.

You know who is behind the mainstream cultural obsession with these things

But better things are available to you.

1) world's best music - white Europeans
2) world's strongest men - all white
3) world's best painters, sculptors, architects - all white

Know your heritage. Honor it always.

>Colonial white Americans selectively breed slaves for stronger offspring
>today's white Americans complain over black people winning medals
>fucking make up your minds

Yet they have never beaten me in one on one combat.

One time they used five guys to take me down.

You know what they made me feel like? A fucking beast. These people needed 5 guys to take down one.

My pride wasnt hurt it was inflamed.

Dude.....

America national teams are always 90% blacks. That's why they win so many medals, funny that they later blame them for everything but take pride on their achievements during the Olympics.

I realize that OP was doing a bit of clever trolling, but it seemed like a fine thread to raise the general point

NFL and NBA are institutions where something like 5% of the players - all of whom are millionaires - are felons. And many of the non felons still have degenerate tattoos, hairstyles, behavior patterns (on and off the field/court), etc.

Similar for garbage music in USA. Why is it a feature of rap "artists" that they are so often in prison for shooting each other?

Don't spend your time or money on such filth.

Back across the border, chang abdul.

>So why do white men claim racial superiority in sports based on 3 sports and ignore the domination of black males in 95% of sports?

That's a nice strawman, Pedro.
>1 post by this ID

I'm sure someone else has pointed that your stats are wrong. Have a cold beverage and forget about when the germano-turks conquered you.

I agree with you in basically everything that you pointed out. We need to stay away from jew garbage.

kek the only thing nigs are good at are running away from their jobs