DONALD TRUMP TOLD 2ND AMENDMENT PEOPLE TO KILL HILLARY CLINTON

WILL HE EVER STOP FUCKING UP???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's such a fucking retard

did he do something wrong?

no he's merely pretending

He is saying that the people will turn on Hillary because she became too much of a tyrant. Basically, the meaning of the 2nd amendment.

Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

And tomorrow I will wake up and get shit for supporting him. Seriously he really wants to lose the normie vote, doesn't he?

HILLARY INVITED FATHER OF ISIS MASS MURDERER IN ORLANDO TO HER RALLY

Shut up cuck.

Lord Emperor Trump has spoken.

If I said, "if you don't lock your door, robbers may do something about it" it's not a threat that I am going to get robbers to rob you. It's an observation that this would be the logical conclusion of not locking your door. Likewise, if you take away the second amendment, there will be a revolt. Not a threat just an observation of what will happen.

>WILL HE EVER STOP FUCKING UP???

How can you stupid americans even vote for him ?

Maybe that's what this country needs. You never know.

He was talking about armed revolution. The right rising up and killing leftists like you faggots en mass.

The Don's a loudmouth.

Honestly the FBI should consider that a threat and have him arrested, Sup Forums sure loves to do it to random people on Twitter so why should Dahnald get special privilege?

He has only himself to blame for his loss this November.

No. He is gonna fuck up world politicts if voted.
"Hehe maybe a country with nukes should show russia a lesson nudge nudge wink wink:

It works both ways
If Trump tries to take the guns away from people they can defend themselves too

Fucking idiot the little bit of influence he has got to his head. can you imagine if the lunatic became president? This man is a danger to everything America stands for.

YEAH TOTALLY OH WAIT A MINUTE HE'S AN ACTUAL FUCKING RETARD

the absolute fucking madman

Not until you and every one of your pansy kind fill an unmarked mass grave

this thread really made me think

He didn't fuck up. You still don't understand do you shills? He lives on a different plane of reality. The media will attack him for anything. This will only help him.

Why is almost every thread on Sup Forums a shill thread? Where are these people coming from? It's feels like invasion of the body snatches where every typical/pol/ user has been replaced by a tumblrina.

He only got 30% of the Reublican Primary vote.

He's going to get his ass handed to him in the General. Sup Forums is a meme board.

All he did was advocate for the assassination of his rival.

He should be arrested.

>IM A DUMB AMERICAN AND I WILL SUPPORT THIS
piss off CTR nigger :^)

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Exactly this. I'm amazed by people's inability to understand the context of what major figures say. They'll interpret it in a way they want to then hit the ground running, trying to coax as many other people as they can into their special interpretation of what X said.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

i would kiss his feet if he shot that bitch ... fuck that bitch !!! democracy FAILED !!! cant you see this ? time for a man of powe r !!!

>Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Don't even reply, I see this damn post everywhere. Fucking shills are in full force.

He's certainly entertaining. Can't wait till he debates Hillary.

>Americans are actually OFFENDED at a presidential candidate acknowledging that we could overthrow and adjust an infectious government at any time

>you dont listen! I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

Woman and mother logic everybody

How the fuck did you get that from what trump said? He literally said the only way to stop her (if she wins) from loading the court up with radical justices was the second amendment lobby.

This is what happens when the liberal media can lie though implication with impunity and immunity.

Can anyone point me to the part in the video where he says this?

Except he didn't.

>.02 has been deposited into your account

No.

Fuck off medkit

Calm down.
You're not even american, you can't be yelled at.

Coming from cuckistan?

Thank god a cuck like you didn't get quints.

You're both fucking retarded.

sage

>you're a big guy

He did no such thing. He said if she wins, and tries to pack the Supreme Court with people that see try to remove the rights of the people, then the people will stand up to them and to her.
That is the purpose of the Second Amendment. You can say Trump is a dick, in face it's your First Amendment right, but he has not done anything illegal throughout his entire campaign.

Fuck off

I said this yesterday in a thread. I think Donald gets campaign advice from me secretly.

why are you all so fucking dumb?

>libshits conflate "hope they find" with "hacking"
>libshits assume 2nd amendment supporters are assassins.

Keep grapsing

What is this?
A pussy for ants?

what fuckup? gtfo ctr

>You're not even american, you can't be yelled at.
Given that our media is basically runs a copy of the CNN/MSNBC narrative and Norwegians are sheep, yes I can.

Remind me in November.

>$0.00 has been deposited into your account

Damage control all you want, the number of Trump supporters dwindle by the second.

Nice damage control. He doesnt say the 2nd amandmenndt could get rid off himself and clinton, he implied it would only happen to her.

You cant even vote. Shills are stupid as fuck at least be aware you are using vpns

Is anyone excited that Wikileaks will release the names of the CTR workers that frequently post on Sup Forums?

It's gonna be biblical.

Sup Forums defend this..oops! they say Sup Forums isn't a hivemind so i will ask again oh Sup Forums "smart" individuals enlighten us.

Trump has the gunfags AND the white pride vote locked up. Is there any way he can lose with this grand coalition?

Polls do not matter for much, the true result is what we will see in November. See how much Hillary's support is genuine and how much was just bought/ fabricated online, as well as how many people who have remained silent vote for Trump.

Shall not be infringed

Anybody

Why would 2A people get rid of Trump hes not the one trying to abolish it.

21 DIMENSIONAL JUMP ROPE CHECKER CHESS AGAINST HUMANITY

Obvious bait, but

Birth control =/= an item
Abortion =/= an item
Gay marriage =/= an item
Guns == an item

You've got to wonder what kind of people sincerely support a guy with absolutely zero social acumen and intelligence to become president of the entire free world. It really is kind of frightening.

You know there are none.
Do it yourself

YEAH TOTALLY BY CATASTROPHICALLY FUCKING UP EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY HE'S BOUND TO WIN FOUR DIMENSIONAL FUCKING MASTERSTROKE

Wow, amazing post HRC not #2007689!
That'll sure show them!
$0.25 has been deposited into your account!
Thanks for correcting the record!

Hillary Clinton didn't beat around the bush when she brought up assassination against Obama in 2008...

stop overblowing it, he didn't say that much, beside the fact he DOES have a point.

Facism doesnt support abortion not as we see it today, a ticket to keep the degeneracy ride going on.

Abortion is justified and necessary to ethnic clean a genetic pool or too stop infections and weak individuals from reproducing, as a complementary tool of eugenics and reaponsable healthy birth of the new generations.

Its no as simple as BAN it, its more like This situation needs a change we don't agree with.

Doubt it since the issue of gun control is coming with hillarys stance.

People will see who wants the 2nd amendment, and who doesn't, and support for god given rights will grow.

Just look at gun sales every time there's a mention of gun control.

Now imagine the rise of trump supporters when they see that he's talking about hillary taking away guns.
Call it damage control, but it's pretty truthful.

Guns are in the constitution, not those other things.

Good aussie.

>social issues
Leave it to the states to decide.
These things are non-issues; the first two result in fewer minorities being born, which is fine by me despite the philosophical problems I have with abortion.

kys please

>Birth control =/= an item
?

She's truly an enemy of our nation

Where are the sources?

not your country you fucking retard. your opinion is worth fucking dog shit.

Anyone

No actually every time the American propaganda organs attempt to twist words beyond logical meaning more people realize what corrupt pieces of shit
hillary and her minions are. You going to ignore she fraternizes with terrorists? That's real. Idiot.

Are all of those things written into the fucking constitution?
Only one of them is.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Heil Hillary.

How many of you fags are posting this same Trump shit?

Banning birth control does not cause side effects that are worse than just allowing birth control.

Banning abortion does not cause side effects that are worse than just allowing abortion.

Banning gay marriage does not cause side effects that are worse than just allowing gay marriage.

Banning guns leaves responsible citizens defenseless against the criminals who have no intention for follow the law. It also leaves them defenseless against a tyrannical state power.

you either are a refugee or a total fucking retard if you want this mentality to continue on in the first world.

>2ND AMENDMENT PEOPLE
So... Americans?

>if i abuse the lazyness of others I can pretend evidence doesnt exist

Thanks for capping my thread before it got slid and pruned.

This exact post is in every other thread about this. You shills need to step up your game

You've got to wonder what kind of people sincerely support a woman with absolutely no decency, shame or honour who takes money from third-world dictators for favors to become president of the entire free world. It really is kind of frightening.

Regardless he needs to learn to shut up because he knows damn well that the media will spin anything he says against him.
That or he's doing it on purpose.

noice link
realloy

google "trump 2nd amandment" and it's literally the first result.

HILLARY CLINTON USED THE WORD ASSASSINATE, PICKED A STATE AND MONTH WHEN TALKING ABOUT OBAMA IN 2008 ELECTION
THIS IS 11 DIMENSION OBLIVION

LATEST TRUMP POLL NUMBERS RELEASED

Only one man can save us now

I was literally at the rally. That's not what he said. He said gun rights activists would have a recourse against illegal seizures. Fuck off, kraut.

>disregards swiss opinion
>will listen to La'Quisha