THE WITCH IS DEAD

>claims to be irish
>posts under the british flag
howling tbqh lads

will never understand the southerner's love for thatcher

edition mong

TEHDAYLEEEMAYOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Toilstein on my back all day to get something finished before the weekend
>Just sent round an email saying he will be out of the office for 7 days and won't be responding

His mind is truly unfathomable

Beto is short for Roberto
huh

knock knock

paki mong

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

ponder how much they pay you for such an endeavour

diversity is our strength

>5 captchas in a row to make a tiny post

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or alberto

me on the left

the so-called "jewfu"

Why haven't you moved out of this runthole of a country?
Laughing my way back to poland as you fucking morons pay 200% more for your food.

i'd rather see what the burka ladies is wearing

My shotgun to your gay face! Lifestyles of the rich and the famous! They're always insaneness! Always so blameless!

just let the nukes fly already

>bildschirmfoto

fuck off kraut

cant afford it yet and borders probably gonna be shut when i can ahaaa

have stuff to do ..
unitoil stuff..

have accepted Islam's inevitable victory over us
it's oddly comforting

>moving from a shithole to a bigger shithole
puttering at this

Why is he so based?

underrated op

W E W
E
W

>just let the nukes fly already

Anglo lesbian empire soon lads

Fuck me. I'm glad I like having a penis so I can just be yet another ugly balding man

Because he knows that being a token nigger is actually insulting and humiliating for the one to take it? Hollywood film reward have turned into black participation trophies now.

thinkin bout the ol cide

good lad

hope they just shut the franchise down, every bond since the world is not enough has been dogshit

Based Somalia

the moment you realise the real reason they made the droogs illegal

>the state of germany

meanwhile in reality
>able to tell the EU to fuck off while still getting the benefits
>countries are always investing in poland
>it's literally safer
>cheaper to live
>better job prospects
>no muslims bombing my buses
>food is 100x better

Why does he feel they need to do something different? Seems to be working well what they're currently doing in box office takings is anything to go by.

am i gonna get arrested for that other thread in the catalog

>>better job prospects
lol no there fucking isn't

state of the frontpage

agree.

evening barkeep, one 'ongbow dark fruit please!

dumb down the 99%

yes

why do asian runtoids start spamming AMWF pics and hatposting your comments when you call them out for the disgusting little insectoid freaks they are?

Look at this little dude chewing on a steak bone hahah

woah just realised you can win £20k on tipping point if you get the double counter with the jackpot counter

still not told my mum I lost my job
she keeps being out of the house whenever I was supposed to be at work

mental yeah

tell her you lost it cause of brexit

All your businesses are moving to Warsaw
HAHAHAHA

because they're fucked in the head and have nothing better to do.
i've seen them as far as /vg/, Sup Forums, /gif/ and even /sci/, it's mental.

evens i get a haircut tomorrow

don't give cats bones you retard they choke on them

fuck off retarded cunt

Funny how the 99% all breed together into a big beautiful mess, but the 1% are almost all semi-inbred.

what happened lad

Poland is literally sub-Saharan African tier.

*feeds your cat my bone*

watched that funhaus thing that one lad always goes on about and it was just them playing gta but then they had the champions league music over it

weird stuff like

took a day off coz sick
they told me not to come back

>Funny-man Patrick Monahan is bringing the art of comedy to Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (mima) in early February, and will recount people’s stories and memories of the town, in a special event.

>The Big Boro Cuddle, is a day of celebration of Middlesbrough, a place built on migration throughout history. Through it, we applaud our town’s diversity, with music, art, film and literature. The event will take place on Saturday, 3 February 2018.

>Then on the evening you can grab a ticket for just £10 to see Patrick Monahan, Richard Millward and poet Matt Abbott. DJ Danielle Johnson brings music to the entertainment is and live music is provided by Northern Soul band Soul Elite.

Why the fuck is everything literally about peddling and celebrating "diversity and immigration"?

lost my job

incredible how goblinesque this bint actually looks
and she's only 22 y/o. Jesus wept

Vets even recommend giving them bones at a young age, you subversive cunt. GTFO.

mental how we could've ruled South America
with our policy towards indians at the time, we'd have turned South America into a white paradise

ASMR Darling's stock is crashing
Sell now! Sell! Sell! Sell!

where did you work?

OCCUPY WILL RETURN ANONS

actually many back office runt jobs are/have moved to poland since there are a lot of educated english speaking people there and you can pay them 1/3 of what you have to pay them in britain

found out that my Brit mates think the group of yanks they used to hang out with before they went home for a bit are really immature and don't make for a great night out compared to fellow Brits and various Europeans
that's VERY good because I had a one night stand (my first and only) with one of the yanks
quite pleased with this revelation because a few hours after copulation it was a bit awkward haha

Just showing you the way of the future, laowai

You realise that in the event of Poland prospering and businesses moving there, that within a decade or two you would be subject to mass immigration? You understand that no where near the majority of Britons have ever wanted mass immigration and that it's purely a upper-middle to upper class thing?

Wh-what're you gonna occupy

nowhere special

African '''''''''vets''''''''''''''

Bulling a pregnant woman isn't cool

immature how

>You understand that no where near the majority of Britons have ever wanted mass immigration and that it's purely a upper-middle to upper class thing?
Wow, good thing they're not the ones calling the shots in your country then? Retard. Your country is doomed.

>Patrick Monahan
>He has done shows which refer to the occasional racism he encountered growing up in Middlesbrough

White South African vets are probably among the best in the world. But I get what you're saying, lad loooooool.

It is you fat cow *punches you hard*

Amazing how supermakets are so fucking arsey about sick days (work at Tesco me)
It's like they not only want you to cough all your shit on the foodstuff but they want you to make other's sick. Fucking baffling honestly.

made some jerk chicken
you are what you eat haha

haha

what in the fuck happened
THOTS

The true queen of ASMR

haha