Don't be fooled by the rocks in my crotch

Don't be fooled by the rocks in my crotch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcu1mvFaUDM
teamcoco.com/video/louis-ck-gwyneth-paltrow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I waited on Gwyneth Paltrow in a restaurant once. After I took their drink order I went back to the server pit and mentioned "huh, I have Gwyneth Paltrow at table (whatever number it was)." All the girl servers were like WHAT, OH MY GOD, IS SHE LITERALLY THE MOST GORGEOUS THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN and I was like, uh, nah, not really. She's really tall, but basically looks like OP's pic, the most basic of white women. Wasn't exceptionally bitchy like some celebrities though.

i once ran into Gwyneth Paltrow in Macy's in New York. She was looking through the panties department, so i came up behind her and said "Hey Gwyneth. Love the movies. Happy Chanukkha, by the way"
She looked at me like I was garbage

She told Ellen that she "rocks the 70's vibe." So I guess she keeps a super hairy pussy.

I thought she was supposed to be THE bitchiest of celebrities though?

i once ate gwyneth paltrow's asshole out in a savannah, georgia arby's. she didn't have any tissue to wipe so i did the deed. she gave me a tape worm. lost 40 pounds. best diet choice i ever made.

It's a shame Gwyneth and Louie never got together.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcu1mvFaUDM

I saw her at the organic market one time she was buying a bunch of limes. Must have been going to have a margarita night.

SEVEN

L
I
M
E
S

Wrong vid.

It's this one:

teamcoco.com/video/louis-ck-gwyneth-paltrow

>nourish your inner aspect
what the shit

Yeah user !! She means business (ㆀ˘・з・˘)

Good links, also Goop was cute as fuck in '93.

lel, qft + nice trips

she was my waifu between 1995 and 1999

lel

>looking through the panties department, so i came up behind her
Most women love that. What a bitch.

I had a one night stand with her gwenyth Paltrow once. She acted like a total bitch just bc I slipped it in her ass without warning. After that she wouldn't let me finish on her face and only swallows instead. All the stories about her being cunty are true

She's way too rich and deluded to be a real bitch. She's shilling vagina rocks and stickers that cure illnesses for god's sake.

How did she even pay? I assume she just put down $10,000 because that's what she thinks food normally costs.

>She looked at me like I was garbage

One would think you'd be used to that.

>top kek

shes broke as fuck. madoff took all her money. lel.

Imagine the existential terror of knowing the only group of people you truly trust are other Jews

>tfw you can rest easy knowing her and tony got back together