What was the worst depiction of Batman's parents deaths in live action?

What was the worst depiction of Batman's parents deaths in live action?

and why was it Batman v Superman

>Implying batman wasn't worse

Not even close

Has Batman's mom ever been hotter though?

No, Cohen should have been Wonder Woman & I say that as someone who liked Gadot in the role.

But it was shot really well. Great music.

I actually thought it's one of the best. They kept it short, it was visually and audibly beautiful, and it was meaningful for the story.

Just curious why you thought it was the worst and what's the best then?

Op is a retard?

It was unlike any comic book origin and the way it was shot was very try hard

>Bruces dad muttering Martha as he died

>it was unlike any comic book origin
If that's the criteria then '89 should be the worst just by virtue of there being two assailants and one of them being the Joker.

Burton's > Snyder's > Gotham's > Nolan's

In Begins they just died too fast, zap zap. Realistic it may be but it was boring in comparison.

If nothing else I liked the difference between this one and the Nolanverse origin and what that meant for their versions of Batman.

>Nolanverse: "All creatures feel fear, even the scary ones." The Waynes go to the opera, a timeless high class artform. Bruce is scared of the bats so they leave. Chill looks scared of what he's doing, panics when he shoots Thomas. Martha's role is downplayed. "Bruce, it's okay. It's okay." Batman uses the power of fear to fight, has to battle villains who try to do the same thing to an extreme length while keeping his morality, is trying heal Gotham and himself.

>BvS: The Waynes walk out of Excalibur as a happy family. No one is at fault. Dated movie reference, puts a certain age on Bruce. (Also Excalibur is about King Arthur assembling the Knights of the Round Table so an allusion to the League) Chill is scarier, less human, always in shadow. His gun severs the Martha's pearls. Both Waynes try to fight him off and get killed for it. "Martha" is Thomas's last word. Batman is a violent vengeance monster who isn't afraid to fight, even kill for what he thinks is right.

the BvS death scene was absolute kino you dumb shit.

>Thomas Wayne
>Philanthropist
>Surgeon
>Lover of the lower class
>Takes a swing at Joe Chill and gets himself and his wife shot
I'm mad.

Also, in the theatrical version, they cut out the half-second shot where it shows the strong of Martha's necklace slipping between the hammer and the gun itself, showing it actually break. It just bothered me.

>
>It was unlike any comic book origin KILL YOURSELF RIGHT THE FUCK NOW JUST FUCKING DO IT YOU FUCKING CASUAL RETARDED PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT DRINK A RIVER OF BLEACH AND FUCKING DIE ALLAHU AKBAR YOURSELF AND TAKE YOUR FAMILY WITH YOU SO NONE OF YOUR FUCKING KIND SHALL EVER BE AGAIN YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

Watchmen had the best one

They hate it because its snyder and they can't accept he's a great cinematographer. Terrible terrible director but easily one of the best cinematographers in the business.

Thomas always resists Chill except in Begins and Gotham

I know, but it always came off as weird to me. He didn't even bargain with the guy. It was like, two seconds from gun pulled, to fist swung.

>muh comic books
Fuck off. Its an adaptation. Even in the comic books there are a trillion different versions. And the most dramatically different is still the Burton one.

This one is the best because Thomas didnt go down like a cuck.

No, he went down like a fucking retard.

I was straight up pissed to have another Batman origin story, but BvS's was well directed and Thomas being a hothead tied into Batman's character arc.

I feel like Thomas kinda needs to go down without fighting. I think it helps reinforce Bruce'd idea that he NEEDS to use violence in the situation.

>It was unlike any comic book origin

I'm sorry, but what?

gun getting stuck in pearls instead of him trying to take the pearls. seriously I half expected him to start giving that gun a tit job

>Chill is scarier, less human, always in shadow
actually all the fumbling around made him seem more human

because that's how men, even high class ones, do.

Shit, my grandpa punched a guy's eye out for aggressively hitting on my grandma.

Anyone who thinks the shots were great has the taste of a 12-year-old. Good job.

>he NEEDS to use violence in the situation.
Yeah that worked out real damn well didn't it.

The '66 version.

>The Waynes walk out of Excalibur as a happy family. No one is at fault. Dated movie reference, puts a certain age on Bruce. (Also Excalibur is about King Arthur assembling the Knights of the Round Table so an allusion to the League)
Watch it again, Skippy. Now Playing "The Mark of Zorro" Starts Wed "Excalibur"
Oops, there goes your headcanon. So sorry, fanboi.