$500

>$500

How the FUCK did Ned afford this?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/LEPIN-05055-1212Pcs-Star-Wars-Vader-TIE-advanced-fighter-aircraft-Model-Building-Kit-Blocks-Bricks-Compatible/32787681946.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CVs9WtbvrO8
youtube.com/watch?v=S5rANJ6Mxc8
youtube.com/watch?v=uY1RLOD5qZ0
zdnet.com/article/heres-how-much-the-iphone-7-costs-to-make/
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/22/forget-fidget-spinners-its-the-toothpick-crossbow-that-is-worrying-parents
youtube.com/watch?v=lg1P_cWs9W0
youtube.com/watch?v=woLabc8v5WU
youtube.com/watch?v=toQTNjgfcG8
youtube.com/watch?v=rtERZ6wIbf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was it... dare I say... a plot hole?

giv lego gf

his interracial jew family got it for him

AliExpress. Search for Lepin. Thank me later nerds.

product placement

499 U.S. DOLLARS

aliexpress.com/item/LEPIN-05055-1212Pcs-Star-Wars-Vader-TIE-advanced-fighter-aircraft-Model-Building-Kit-Blocks-Bricks-Compatible/32787681946.html

should I risk it?

We don't get any information about his financial situation, he could have easily paid for it himself for all we know or his parents got it for him.

Somebody better get fired for this fuck up

>AliExpress. Search for Lepin.
holy shit thank you. Ali express is god tier for buying knock offs. Bought some knock off 1k air jordans for the lulz. Should of figured they sell knock off legos

Remember to contact the ching chong seller and request he mark the package as a gift to evade customs charges.

user dont fuck with me. The millennium falcon is $200 there has to be a catch. How good is this bootleg?

They're genuine. Expect some small parts to be missing and the bricks to sometimes be a little loose. Customs in the UK have taken to seizing and destroying counterfeit Lego so there's that risk if you live in Bongland.

They do this as standard every time I've bought something from chongland to send to bongland

Fuck, my mom bought one of this last year. Still in the bloody box. "Oh it'll be good for your nephews when they get older"

>Marvel films are extended toy commercials

peter was poor

did they say ned was poor?

>$500
>a couple pounds of plastic
The profit margin must be huge.

>that Audi scene

most of the high priced golf clubs cost between 7-15 dollars to make. its insane

did the reviews on the shark cards ever come out?? were they memes, duds or perfect??

Literal pocket change compared to the DS2

He goes to a private school. Someone in his family could afford it.

LITERALLY
REDDIT
THE
MOVIE

The current iPhone cost Apple $74 to make and they sell it for $769.

I think that's an artificially inflated price on Amazon, because I'm pretty sure that particular model has been discontinued for a while.

It has. When I was a kid it was only 200.

>128 bux on aliexpress

If you're talking about the shark sd cards they were legit. However they have inflated in price massively not worth the bother now

Even directly from LEGO that's the current price. Ned just got it, meaning it was purchased in 2017, meaning whoever bought it for him paid $500.

its a brand new set released last year

I am pretty sure he is Holding the older version though.

>pay $7000 to build your own sphere

This used to be my dream set as a kid, a mini death star with tons of recreated rooms from the movies

Now I dont know if it would be worth buying it

>Wanted to get that new X Wing from EP VII
>Only found it from scalpers at 200-300 dollaridoos
>Lepin True and Honest Content costs TWENTY bucks

Alright this is gonna give me lead poisoning won't it

The movie is set in 2016 and he said "I got the NEW Lego Death Star set." Literally why would it be anything but the 2016 edition?

He used aliexpress dipshit

God I want that set so much

> the death star only has 14 rooms

high image blocks look shitty. like cheap moulds.

cant say about how they feel tho

He said he got a LEGO set, not a LEGO-compatible generic building block set from LEPIN.

Because its cheaper and looks exactly the same?

But it wouldn't be the new one, which is explicitly stated.

maybe he was lying. that would add a whole new dimension to the film.

?

Do you think that movies always tell the truth?

Disney sent this to the production offices so that Sony would know where the money is really coming from.

Jesus, I wanted the original one so bad

>using DHL

The quality on those looks atrocious. I bet they fall apart

that shipping though

>shipping to bankrupt island

>Vader's TIE Advanced
How about you show some fucking respect for best ship and buy the official one?

There's plenty of comparison videos of LEPIN sets with actual LEGOS on youtube, they're on par while costing way less.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVs9WtbvrO8

youtube.com/watch?v=S5rANJ6Mxc8

youtube.com/watch?v=uY1RLOD5qZ0

Perfect, you missed out.

>you missed out on the 500 dollar collectors edition millenium falcon and now it goes for like 3000

sup /csg/

An iPhone costs about 230 to make in components and manufacturing.

>he states with no evidence

zdnet.com/article/heres-how-much-the-iphone-7-costs-to-make/

There, fag

Never really thought of looking to china for knockoff lego

>search for hammer 40k shit
>they exist
>everything is 50%+ cheaper
>still kind of expensive for literal plastic but hey

maybe i should start playing warhammer

So did the poster he replied to, though.

The guy who designed the lego Deathstar was a Chief in the Navy that I worked with. He was a super nerd, a nuke. He started off by submitting his ideas to lego about improvements on existing models for other ships, so they asked him to come up with ideas for the Deathstar.

>$7000
What did they mean by this?

Heh yeah I was in the first /csg/ threads with the 4D mango and shark cards. Current /csg/ is a circle-jerk. Everything good was already found in the first few weeks.

>he doesn't know about the recent meme products like Toothpick crossbows and KZ ZS5's

>they have the Red Five X-Wing for $65
Fuck, am I going to get memed?

If it's by Lepin you'll be fine, very accurate build with brick being on par with LEGO.

>toothpick crossbows
Ok you got me there

>KZ earphones
meh they're all so similar

The only difference between Lepin and Lego is that they don't have LEGO stamped on the studs and I've noticed that heads don't fit on necksas tightly as they should, like they're not loose but if you put a helmet on a dude and take it off the head will come with it

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/22/forget-fidget-spinners-its-the-toothpick-crossbow-that-is-worrying-parents

Link to 40K stuff? That's something I;ve never been able to track down

>There are literally people who browse Sup Forums who watch kids movies and but expensive kids toys

I'll let you in on a secret, there's a whole board dedicated to that shit

What the fuck

look at yoyhammer on reddit or yoyhammertrades

He got free shipping you retard

/toy/ is so delusional I love it, muh OG legos

>goyhammer

Oy vey it's anudda exterminatus!

Why do you think Taco Bell played a prominent part of Demolition Man? They provided money to help produce it.

It was new for him. The better question is, why does Peter dumpster-dive for computers from 20-30 years ago and dvd players likely from 10-15 years ago when people throw 5-10 year old shit out constantly, even less if it's in a rich area. The fuck you doing with that old ass computer that probably has smaller HDD's than 5 year old smartphones have RAM?

>$7000 to waste hours of your life building a gray sphere

>Paying half a grand for plastic

They shouldn't feel bad when this is what LEGO does with unsold sets.

Might as well buy a Chinese copy

gwailo btfo

It's not watsed though because once you build the sphere you have a sphere, you can have it around the place, on a shelf, or a desk maybe

>get 92 on the ASVAB, clean criminal record, no color blindness
>I join the marines as a fucking ground radio repairman instead of joining the navy and being nuke
Just end my life familia.

That's fucking gay they could give that shit to dying kids with colon cancer or some shit.

Ah yes, classic Chinese terrible inconsistent shaped LEGO knockoffs.

>All those Wall-E sets

It's poetic.

Ah yes, /toy/ vehemently rushes to LEGO's defense once again.

youtube.com/watch?v=lg1P_cWs9W0

youtube.com/watch?v=woLabc8v5WU

youtube.com/watch?v=toQTNjgfcG8

youtube.com/watch?v=rtERZ6wIbf0

can't. that's not how retail works. Lucky that'll change in the future when people just order shit online/drones deliver everything.

LEGO would rather destroy old sets than sell them for cheap because doing that would "devalue" the brand same goes for makers of televisions too.

More like Lepenis

This. And it's not just retail. I worked at a restaurant that had a buffet and they made us throw out all the food at the end of the day. One girl got fired because she got caught eating it.

>did they say ned was poor?
No. It's a Magnet school, so all kinds of people are there. Liz Allen's folks were rich by NY standards

>this whole thread
>not realizing it's the wrong one

Correct version is 10188 which has 3803 pieces.

OP's is 75159 with 4016 pieces.

Very very disappointed in all of you.