Why do countries like England, Germany, Sweden, and United States import non-Whites?

Why do countries like England, Germany, Sweden, and United States import non-Whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to import the clever people. Don't give a shit about colour.

Sadly, half of Pakistan has gotten here because the cucks in Government have encouraged it.

Which white person in their right mind would want to move to the United States

Asians, Latin Americans and Africans are the only ones who want to move here! Gotta take what we can get.

>shitskin
>clever

>sweden 10% nigger
>france 30% nigger

Jews

I take it you've never seen an Indian doctor/dentist/physicist?

Some of those dudes are the smartest in the world.

They come with a big baggage which is the rats from the slums of India.

>Gotta take what we can get.

Look at the US Mathematical Olympiad team.

They won first place this year.

People are retarded if they don't think some brown people are smart.

I'll let you into a little secret: In 20 years time, there'll be a 90% chance that the doctor that treats you will be brown.

>Which white person in their right mind would want to move to the United States
White South Africans
Eastern Europeans (inb4 slavs aren't white)

frankfurt school of subversion
bing it

I'm not white. lmao.

Has nothing to do with race. Indians are super hard working. Its insane.

>In 20 years time, there'll be a 90% chance that the doctor that treats you will be brown.

sounds like the present

Because modern whites are idiots.

>England
>country

We also imported jews that we later killed in WW2. Its some kind of hobby when we are bored...

>swedish education

:DDDD

>We also imported jews who gutted our country, staged a genocide, and proceeded to ruin the entire world.

Corrected that record for you.

It's always bothered me that this doesn't say l'ethnique.

We imported the jews when the communism coup in russia, mostly lead by jewish people, failed.
The jews later tried a communism coup in germany.

Because of a sexual movement called cuckoldry.
Brits and krauts are experts in this.

STEP 1:
British zionist jew Israel Zangwill first introduces the concept of a multiracial America via his play "The Melting Pot". This is the origin of the term and was such an effective piece of propaganda that even Teddy Roosevelt described it as having had a profound influence on his life and ideology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill

STEP 2:
The (Jewish) Frankfurt School invades and subverts American academia, indoctrinating a generation of Americans with leftist ideologies similar to those Zangwill was a proponent of e.g. cultural Marxism.

STEP 3:
With America's best and brightest now thoroughly brainwashed, all that's left is to put the ideas into action. Emmanuel Cellar, a Jewish representative from New York, proposes a bill designed to change America's immigration system. Instead of the current quota system which favored Northwestern European immigrants and was designed to maintain America's demographic makeup, he proposes an open system where all immigrants are viewed equally. This also abolishes all discrimination based on national origin such as the Asian Exclusion Act.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
The bill passes. A quote from Ted Kennedy, supporter of the bill, reads "our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset".

America's homogeneity destroyed -hell- even the IDEA of an ethnically homogeneous America destroyed in just three easy steps and a handful of decades.

Thank you!
See:

No, seriously, both ethical groups have in common to cause social problems

America is one of the best countries in the world in terms of standard of living for middle-upper class people, which is what the average Asian ends up being

>Don't give a shit about colour
Can you refute Putnam's study on ethnodiversity, ad if no, why would anyone be ok with the consequences he lists?

Why indeed....

cheap labor

Or maybe you're just lazy af.

Shut the fuck up Rajesh

I'm all for immigration by the highly skilled professionals. It's the illiterate common folk I have a problem with.