HILLARY LITERALLY CALLED FOR ASSASSINATION??????????

SHIT SHIT SHIT

This was a lot less subtle than Trump's 2nd amendment comments. Remember when she talked about Obama getting killed and even the libfag media called her out over it?

Let's see how many shills post in this thread.

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HILLARY CLINTON USED THE WORD ASSASSINATE, PICKED A STATE AND MONTH WHEN TALKING ABOUT OBAMA IN 2008 ELECTION
THIS IS 11 DIMENSION OBLIVION

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

Why is Keith Olbermann so stupid, Sup Forums?

Because it was popular to shill for Obama in 2008, and now they do it for Hill.

very true, which means TRUMP is excused!! our Lord does it again xD

Doesn't matter if Clinton pulled the trigger on Bobby Kennedy herself.
The media will not report this. They will just keep hammering trump.

You cannot defeat Mediair supremacy.

I would be so happy if we got to watch her head pop like a grape from a good old fashioned rifle round.

>trump finds dirt on hillary
>says something that can be interpreted as similar
>media reports on it
>people find out and focus on what hillary said
how many times has this happened so far? more than 5 times?

yeah she hasn't disavowed a gay hating taliban supporter so I'm hoping it's a faggot that takes her ass out

JESUS FUCKING GOD GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEE

What are you talking about? This is an anti-shill.

He's showing that hillary was talking about the assassination of bobby kennedy

TRUMP CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I agree, but it doesn't hurt to spam it here to push back against the shills on Sup Forums. Tiny drops in the ocean, and all that.

The mainstream media is absolutely public enemy #1. It's a propaganda machine that will always fight like hell to dupe the low info masses into propping up the political establishment.

Bump

WOW! She's much worse than Trump.

I still say the bitch and her handlers had JFK Jr killed. He was one of 5 people, that stood in opposition to the clintons, that has been died in a plane crash.

Here's your (you)

>deny deny deny

>make counter accusations

This totally doesn't look like wild grasping for emergency straws at all.

Trump is a fucking madman. He sets up a rake for the MSM and Hillary to step on and they end up smacking themselves in the face.

How many times has he done this? 20? More? He says something mildly controversial, with the intent of gathering attention and outrage, and then brings up something the other side did/said in the past that was even worse than what he did/said.

I wouldn't call it 5D Underwater BBQ but this does seem to be the pattern that is emerging. Sets up a rake, the other side falls for it and takes the bait, ends up getting smacked in the fucking face. He doesn't even change the tactic and they fall for it every time.

bump?

Um she didn't say that.
t. MSM
t. CTR
t. -H

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Of course she did, the MSM would never lie or show favoritism like that. She did whatever they said she did, she is LITERALLY HITLER!!!!

hey you sell me gold bro?

>Trump uses bait for the #123412351th time
>It was effective!

Goddammit are we still on the same dimension plane of shogi chess mahjong?

How does this madman keep getting away with it and why do they keep biting?

The media also seems to forget those few months when they were relentlessly agitating violence at Trump rallies and all but explicitly ordering someone to shoot him.

Jpg version

basically...

hellary BTFO

noice

bump so everyone can see

The MSM has picked up on this and they simply bury important information and try to keep Americans in the dark. They move from topic to topic so quickly the average American can't keep up with the information overload and just glaze over and stop paying attention, it's just too much, and most are too busy trying to keep their heads above water they don't have the time to investigate the lies spilling out of their televisions.

wtf I hate Hillary now!

Hey, thats our local paper lol.

saged and reported

The Trumptard desperation is delicious. This is not getting covered. Trump is being slammed by the MSM over his retarded outburst instead

Yep all we can do is keep pushing it, send it to trump's twitter and breitbart and drudge.

neither of these things said by shill or trump were remotely bad.

media decides who the enemy is and attacks. its always pure hyperbole and saber rattling.