When is Theroux going to make a documentary on the incel movement?

When is Theroux going to make a documentary on the incel movement?

What's an "incel"?

99% of Sup Forums users.

Involuntarily celibate

Incels are literally lower than dirt in this society. Theroux would rather make 500 episodes on Meth addicts than about incels

When they find a hapa outgoing enough to go and play Elliot Rodger

I hate this shit.
>incel
>cis
>pronouns
See you everybody, I'm out.
Here's the stream
tw***.tv /anongoodbye
Thanks for the good times, wishing you all nothing but the best in life. Be good.
Bye.

...what?
How can that be a thing when prostitution is legal in several parts of the world? All you'd have to do is save $2,000

how can there be a incel movement, if they condition is involuntary?

>paying a skank with HIV $2000
>doesn't include kissing and cuddling
>doesn't include the warm embrace of a girl while sleeping

In the US, where prostitution is legal, prostitutes are screened BY LAW for diseases every month. You can even pay more if you want to cuddle with them all night like a faggot.

There is no such thing as involuntary celibacy. It just doesn't exist.

The same way there are movements for black people and pedophiles

post the call of pussy already

Kys.

Why can't a so-called "incel" just buy a prostitute? I don't understand what barriers exist. There don't seem to be many.

I guess you might qualify as incel if you looked like the elephant man or your dick was chopped off or something, but otherwise all you need is $2,000

>I don't understand
I know you don't, back to redit faggot.

Provide an answer if you want to put up the pretense of arguing. Why can't a so-called "incel" just buy a prostitute? The issue of disease has already been covered. Is there another barrier? Can you just not muster $2,000? Is that it?

Theroux shud do one on the alt-right.
>Sees the light by the end of the docu.

>2000 usd for a whore
do Americans really do this?

You still have to work up the guts to approach a prostitute.

Yep, incels are just that pathetic.

Roundtrip ticket and one night's stay in a legal brothel included in cost. Obviously one could hire a hooker for much less but we're talking about the availability of totally legal, disease-free sex for anyone. $2,000

>20 replies. 15 posters

It's not about sex, it's about being seen good enough for sex by a girl, because she likes you, WITHOUT money involved.

27 (Almost 28) year old kissless handholdless virgin here. Having a girl like me is what I want. Not just the sex itself. I don't have a big sex drive desu. Nowadays it's nearly impossible to get a gf if you're below a 8/10 though.

You must be really young or really dense, it has nothing to do with money, one is an incel because there's something that stops them from taking initiative.

great rebuttal

go back to r/incels

Oh, so it's voluntary celibacy then. Got it.

Holy fuck why are normalfags so stupid

Stop pretending to be retarded you idiot.

don't even bother wasting your time replying to these virgin abnormies they're stubborn and clueless. enjoy dying alone haha

They are literally mentally ill, they are unable to understand that people think differently from them.

>be a virgin because I rarely leave the house and just generally put no effort into anything
>finally get a job
>more active and actually doing stuff and meeting people
>go on okcupid/tinder and get a load of messages
>choose one
>talk for a bit
>fuck within a week

it's really not hard if you're not a complete sperg, just fucking do it you faggots

>Nowadays it's nearly impossible to get a gf if you're below a 8/10 though.
No it isn't.
Its only impossible to get a gf because guys like you expect literal 8-10s to want them
A simple walk around the streets and you'll notice it's mostly men with better looking girls.
Meanwhile you never see a good looking man with an ugly girl

>Nowadays it's nearly impossible to get a gf if you're below a 8/10 though.

No it isn't. You're just so far down the ladder that you think a normal-looking guy is 8/10. You're the equivalent of a fat tumblrina saying "only girls who look like models can get boyfriends".

>just do it

You think you can't get laid because you're in the bottom 80% of men when the reality is you can't get laid because you're in the bottom 10%. Freak.

I have an inferiority complex.

Tell em sister

It has been proven that girls have much higher standards than men
Moen find 55% of women attractive, women find only 20% of men attractive

It's all about face and height. Either you genetically win or you dont

>if you're not a complete sperg

There's the issue.

>movement
i think that implies people are willingly joining it

MGTOW are already conquering the world

i took my friend to the strip club the other night and this faggot was literally nervous to go up to a stripper and ask for a dance. its weird because he isnt a virgin so i cant imagine how he would act if he were

these fags don't deserve a documentary, they deserve a bullet in the back of the head

why don't incels just have sex with each other?

kek

of warcraft

how long do i have to not have had sex for me to be considered an incel?

I wonder if he would talk to me for it. I'm polite but extremely awkward, unkempt, and basically a shut-in except for work and late night grocery runs. Very late night. I only shop on weekends because I usually go at about 3 am.

or have the moral fiber not to waste money on a filthy whore and devalue yourself

>tfw haven't had sex for nearly two (2) years

go back to r/incels

Just be confident.

>tfw haven't had sex for nearly 25 years

So, voluntary, then.

>tfw no sex for 3 days

>fucking my gf
>she cums
>pet her hair and whisper "good girl" in her ear
weird or no?

In 2017 ? Nah

Occasional reminder that any and all females whomsoever voluntarily become pregnant beyond the age of thirty years should be immediately inserted into and incinerated inside of an industrial oven.

>tfw mom got pregnant young instead of 30+
>tfw still came out autistic
All my siblings are normal though.

weird

>mom had me at mid thirties
>probably autistic or something else wrong with me but never went to see anyone about it
>sister who is a couple of years younger is basically a completely regular normalfag(not a retarded stacy-tier slut, still no boyfriend)
>tfw

>A simple walk around the streets and you'll notice it's mostly men with better looking girls.
Did it ever occur to you that to the girls, the men they're with are attractive in their eyes?

Not all of us work inferior retail shit jobs full of young people.

tfw spent the night with my gf thursday night after seeing baby driver

I have a qt bbw gf

tfw lost virginity to a homeless girl i met on okcupid last October. Dont sleep with someone you just met

>B-but Trump was supposed to make America Great Again and Make me a Non-Virgin

>qt bbw gf
fat 5/10 at most with small tits gf, don't lie on the Internet

220 and DD, size 13 feet

>I have a qt bbw gf

I know a girl who I would want to date but she's like 20 lbs overweight and I'm not going to risk dating her and then trying to get her to drop it

>I'm a Nice guy

lol

anyway, what was he doing during the Bush years?

Typical of him, blaming the world around him.

>that whole post
jesus christ
I must be the only virgin loser on this site that blames himself

This must be satire.

sorry but what the fuck are you going on about?

don't do that

QUICK, POST A TOP-TIER DOCU FOR ME TO WATCH AND I'LL REWARD YOU
Nothing by Theroux tho, I've already seen all his stuff.

>prostitution is legal in several parts of the world
They don't live in those parts?

kek

He's right though

Stop Making Sense could be called a documentary.

Meh, I'm not interested in music docus, especially ones about bands I don't care for. No reward for you.

What?

watch Atlantis alien visitation and genetic manupulation with Michael Tsarion

he is right

only a cumdumpster roastie would get mad at him for speaking the truth

If you're a virgin past the age of 18 you have no value anyway

It's pretty objectively top-tier, you're just being a cheap little Jew right now.