Literally men are evil the series

Literally men are evil the series

All men or white men?

in this case Wakandan men even the title character

Obviously only white men. Every antagonist in the comic is a straight white man. It's fucking bullshit BLM shilling and needs to be stopped. What the fuck is Black Panther even doing in Chicago beating up cops?

I didn't get that vibe at all. Cate to elaborate? Really when aren't men the bad guys? What makes this case any different?

Coming soon, all men are evil: the spinoff

The whole comic is how monarchies don't work and has lesbian revolutionaries while their is someone planning to cause chaos in the country because reasons written by a guy who celebrated 9/11 by smoking weed in new work. It ignores that Black Panther is also chosen by their God and is very stiff in it's art.

>the day Hudlin's run became good

>a guy who celebrated 9/11 by smoking weed in new work
The worst of it is that I believe it.

This. Everything about it is awful and only an SJW #BLM supporter could ever like it. That it's allowed to exist is criminal and only proof of how far Marvel has fallen in pursuit of their never ending PC agenda.

Luckily, I have a solution.

Spinoff will be BUILD THE WALL: the comic.

>tyool2016
>giving a shit about what people do on 9/11

literally who gives a shit, more people die from smoking per week than died in that attack

>2009, more or less
>say in Sup Forums jokingly, "why doesn't Marvel outsource to Image?"
>seven years later, it has happened

But Wakanda is literly build wall the country.

Minus the leading world part, Wakanda is every thing Trump rambles about.

I was going to laugh but then I realised that, unlike the OP, you're actually right. World of Wakanda IS going to be "all men are evil."

Black Panther is hardly about that though. That's just the OP projecting his insecurities either for the sake of bait or stupidity. T'Challa isn't presented as evil and is still very much the hero of the story. His problem is that he overestimates his own abilities, and as a result, things slip through the cracks.

World of Wakanda though is 100% going to be that. Feminist writer doing a story about a pair of lesbian wakandan freedom fighters with back-up stories by some poet.

Except I fucking love the book & I violently despise BLM.
The point of this book is that the lesbian villains ARE WRONG!

Yeah, Wakanda literally built a wall.

Somebody should point this out in their twitter.
Loudly and repeatedly.

Only black men since there are nothing but black men in Black Panther.

white people will fall for this.

Okay, I laughed

>Hey Marvel, you made a Black Panther comic where Wakandans built a wall to keep out invaders and it was completely ineffectual because the invaders just scaled the wall anyway, turns out it was a huge waste of everyone's time and money.

Yes, you should absolutely tell them that. Let me guess, your twitter avatar is an anime girl.

Motherfucker.