Did we introduce him to McDonald's or something?

Did we introduce him to McDonald's or something?

Why is he so fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cesaPTik_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Bewq3rXFlHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he

Godzilla is female you faggot.

All Apex Predators are large.
Sharks, Lions, Polar Bears, Crocodiles, etc.

It'd be stranger if he was slim and sleek. Gojira is not built for speed but for power.

you transphobic bigot!

did you just assume Godzillas gender?

R E M I N D E R

E

M

I

N

D

E

R

The fact that a Japanese monster is more popular in the US than a classic American monster is beyond me

>feeds on cores radiation
>hasnt surfaced in forever
gee idk

people in the 1930s were impressed by a big gorilla, those days are gone user.

you know, I really don't buy into the whole viral marketing on Sup Forums meme but that is the ONLY feasible reason anyone would post about that stupid fucking monster cinema universe

so fuck off, shill

>I like (insert thing here), lets talk about it
>REEEEE FUCK OFF SHILL

He's not fat, see:

>Kong rapes Godzilla

>hurr why would anyone care about one of the longest enduring franchises in movie history meeting another!?!

Sounds like you would be more comfortable on Facebook

His body and movement were based around Kodiak bears for the 2014 movie. It gave Godzilla more weight and presence, unlike that iguana shit from 1998.

no he's not, lol

>Godzilla: 200m
>Kong: 60m

Konglets, when will they learn?

Godzilla has a kid, Godzuki ... how new are you?

Neither Godzuki nor Minila are his children

I'll go cut myself and let an immigrant fuck my ass to repent.

Then why isn't he called 'Godesszilla'?

But the American monster is shit. It's just a big nigger. No wonder you love it, fag.

>Tell me, do you burn?
>You will.

Kong is going to grow.

Nice

Apex predators aren't gigantic. Wolves and even tigers are smaller than much of their prey.

More accurate height comparison

So apparently, a major plot point in the next movie will be towlhead terrorists somehow managing to release a weaponized form of MUTO venom into NYC, using files they stole from Monarch. Approximately 40,000 people die from the attack, more than from the MUTO's themselves.

Dropped?

and then a moth, a raven and a lizard get infected and grow really big? D R O P P E D

>mfw lizardfags don't think Godzilla will get rekt by a full grown Kong with electric powers

what the fuck

>Why is he so fat?

Probably because that's the only way he can support his own gigantic weight. His body design is more realistic than King Kong.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3cesaPTik_Q

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bewq3rXFlHE

It's not possible for creatures to get this big and be flesh and bone. Gravity and the square/cube law is against them.

>INB4 DINOSAURS

Even Dinosaurs would have had problems because of how large some of them got. This probably explains why T-Rex and Allosaurus had tiny hands. If they had normal size hands proportionate to their bodies like a Velociraptor they would tilt over from the sheer weight of their heads. So in order to get around this, God shrunk their arms to balance out their bodies and lighten up. Their bodies were designed like a giant see-saw where weight would balance back and forth equally. This is why Sauropods(Brontosaurs, Diploducs, Brachiosaurus) had tiny heads for such big bodies. It's a design of a giant teetertotter.

Godzilla, King Kong and Titans are impossible because of having such human-like.

Is the new Godzilla movie going to have the same time or will it have the one Kong had?

>God shrunk their arms to balance out their bodies and lighten up
>God

>tone

Methinks you would fit in better on reddit, good sir.

the studio was pandering to Americans

is that RDJ?

wasnt mothra already mutated in the godzilla movie

What is Godzilla's tax policy?

30 percent of your buildings and at least 5 skyscrapers per visit. She's not a charity you know.

Square cube law.

If you watched Kong you fucking mongrel you would know that he was still growing and is basically a teenager in that movie.

They really do look like staple removers.

why would Kong have electric powers?

His fur builds up static electricity

What is a god to a non believer?

because he was originally Frankenstein in the script

Kong is a subverted love story. Godzilla is about the nuclear threat, japanese bureucracy and overcoming obstacles.

Critics and film lovers have a special care for social themes of high impact on a global scale.

>kaiju /ss/

nice

Wasn't that done in Heisei?

CIA Kong: If I open your mouth and smell your breath-
Banezilla: It would be extremely painful-
CIA Kong: You are a big guy.
Banezilla: For you.

>Kong is a subverted love story

No. He wasn't even female in the 1998 one, he was self-impregnating. That's why they kiled the eggs -- they'd reproduce so quickly that they'd take over the world.

No. She was always a goddess or something.

You are so fucking paranoid lmao, get help

FUCKING EPIC WIN BROOO

Let the games begin.

Dude's got washboard abs my man

MMM KAIJUS

FUCKING NORMIE FEMALES AND THEIR STUPID FUCKING TITS TRYING TO GET ME TO BUY THEM BANANANANAS AND SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Godzilla is strangely arousing.