Bill Statue Hunt Thread

Based TMoGF edition
All Oreganons should keep an eye on the threads until their turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/finger-guy-gets-help
twitter.com/OMGMei/status/756922452119203840
soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/finger-guy-volume-1
soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/finger-guy-volume-2
soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/finger-guy-finds-a-mighty-fine-mini-pine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brand new thread means brand new edition to #CipherHunt Fuckery.

Saved this for now, Here's Finger Guy Getting Help.
Relive the most important part of the whole hunt.

Can someone post cute Japanese fanart related to the hunt?

best

How many pieces are in the puzzle? Has anyone asked Alex?

A
FUCKING
MAP

OH MY FUUUUUUUUUUCK OH MY GO DAMN SHIT

FUCK OF ABOUT MAY SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS
>SHE CANT BE ALONE
HOW ABOUT THAT HOTEL ROOM EVERYONE HELPED PAY FOR

I think I overheard in periscope that's she's staying with Book Girl, so as far as I know, she isn't staying in a hotel.

Any speculation to where the next clue is located?

I just finished Gravity Falls about 10 minutes ago. I've avoided these threads out of fear of spoilers, so could someone fill me in on what this statue hunt is? Is there a link or pic that sums everything up?

almost midday how are these people not out the house yet

MORE MONEY FOR FOOD
EVERYONE PAID HER MONEY TO JUST EAT

Reminder that if those retards were able to follow simple instructions May would have come for nothing and the situation would be different right now. Fuck fingerman, fuck that other shitter who barely knew the show. Fuck everyone who were there but let it all happen the way it did.

moving may out
she made everything start late yesterday too

What the fuck is this hunt, and why do these people sound like whiny bitches?

>you finished the series

Didn't see something peculiar at the end?

There is a physical Bill Cipher statue somewhere in the world, and Alex Hirsch prepared plenty of clues scattered in various parts of the world which are supposed to lead to the statue's location

>somewhere in the world
more like somewhere in Ohaio

Oh sorry should I go back and check? The credits were kind of annoying. So I just skipped it.

Please explain all of this. Last time I gave a fuck, the finale was over and people took the image at the end of the episode as an actual photo of an actual place and started collecting clues and going around to find Bill's statue.

So, did a community spawn from that, and did drama spawn from the community?

twitter.com/OMGMei/status/756922452119203840
fucking christ

More like somewhere in Oregon.

>"carbink" in the discord
>"Oh I've been stalked by many, it's not fun"
>"Take as much time as you need for the puzzle, I want your health (sleep) to be the number on priority"
>"Don't share the puzzle because someone will ruin it, I know for sure"
>"I am dying and recovering from medical treatment"

Holy shit, stop fishing for sympathy and stop trying to make this about yourelf. You keep saying "Let May and the others decide what they want to do", but you won't shut up about how they should just keep the puzzle between the people already there?

>a fucking roster

so did we ever see anything on the left image above bill with the pedestal or whatever yet?

I saw it, just figured it was more than people blindly searching for it.

Have any of the clues been found?

>pic related

>Have any of the clues been found?
yes
i hate to say it, but check r/gravityfalls. they have a megathread that's pretty up to date with everything that's happened

more like in Centralia, Pennsylvania.

I hope someone finds the thing and fucking destroys it.

>FIRST GOD DAMN COME
>FIRST GOD DAMN SERVE
>ONLY THE MOST RABID FANGIRLS ARE GOING TO MAKE IT
>IT'S GOING TO BE YESTERDAY'S GROUP OF HISSY LITTLE KINK GIRLS MAKING MEMES BUT 10X WORSE
>"OMG MAY I GOT TO SEE YOU... DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I LOVE YOU!"

Will any upcoming episode ever top the A FUCKING MAP episode? The Cipher Hunt Show has been going downhill ever since.

How did she get the key? I haven't been following this. But if she found it and then drove over there to get the puzzle, can't she do whatever the fuck she wants with it? She could take six months putting it together if she felt like it. For a board that hates entitlement, Gravity Falls fans on here sure are entitled.

The clue is in the puzzle we put it under black light. All the yellow pieces had invisible ink on them

Someone give this guy a medal.

The rumored oreganon episode should be a whole lot better.

i fucking love centralia

secondhand embarrassment on TMoGF's part

That was the first clue: the little box in Kazan Cathedral in Russia. 7 clues have been found so far, and the latest clue is going to take forever to complete due to certain circumstances

I hope getting water all over the puzzle pieces didn't fuck up the ink.

She didn't find the key. She was the only one streaming, and the people in the stream were saying that she should get it.

the 3 dudebros were looking for hours while she slowly drove to the park
they took so long she made it right as they found it after alex gave them a map to it
she took all the credit after doing literally nothing and took over
no it looks like her little female autist friend is wanting to join her in charge

So just like yesterday, we're gonna have to wait until 6 o' clock PST.
Fucking great.

Oregonian here. What are the clues about Oregon?

I was here for everything but didn't recall what this was, what's in that thing?

both sides were streaming, and they met up, she told the finger guy to stop recording because her quality was better

Who was this finger guy? Was he part of the 3 guys group and the person who helped him was May?

The clue to Japan.

Do you know what entitlement means?

I didn't see any water damage on the pieces. So we should be good.

It all went to shit once autists entered the search

someone is gonna get killed and this is going to end like marble hornets again.

I just want someone to fuck this up. I would love to see the rabid GF fans finally die.

Nothing yet, though this thing coud lead to Oregon...

You all feel like you're owed the statue. That you're entitled to access the puzzle and help find the solution. That isn't the case. If this girl has it in her possession, she is freely able to deny anybody else a chance to work on it.

I don't think there's anything yet, but it's a location that's bound to have a clue to be searched for.

Just waiting for the current clue to be solved

Wait till the dumb fuckers complete the puzzle. Then run to get the statue as Sup Forums property.

soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/finger-guy-volume-1
soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/finger-guy-volume-2
soundcloud.com/realshitishappening/finger-guy-finds-a-mighty-fine-mini-pine

May woke up not-so bright and early after sleeping in and wasn't streaming yet, all eyes were on her and she was feeding her cat or something. Some asian dude start streaming in a Uber drive on the way there. He made it a little after Finger Guy did and one of the first things he told Asian dude was about his finger hurting. They all worked together for hours with a Mexican joining in some time too, this was before May even made it. Finger Guy would not shut the absolute fuck up for one minute, it got worse when he started streaming the hunt.

you mixed up the second day after the find, she was a nobody at this point

but yea the asian dude was on his way and she showed up at the tail end of it

this shit has been confusing and each day is longer, so i dont blame you for mixing shit up

>what's in that thing?

That's not May's puzzle though. It belongs to everyone that showed up, she doesn't get it just because she had the keys. Other people had been waiting there for hours for her to show up.

Is there a periscope?

do you have "I'm just gonna touch a bunch of rocks" ?

Yes! Give me a moment and I'll post it.

what was the asian dude's periscope?

Possession laws don't work that way. You can't claim ownership by proxy.

Money being converted to shit at this very second, shit, just like the show those snots are running.

Puzzle should have been elsewhere hours ago. If only these faggots were as gracious as the ones in other countries who had fun, passed the torch, and wished the others good luck.

I don't see anything wrong with suggesting a rotation.

I was hoping they'd do this to give other people a chance. And first come first serve seems fair instead of calling up their personal friends instead.

What's the issue with this? They're finally getting organized.

>She is freely able to keep the hunt to herself and ruin the hunt for everyone else
So you don't know what entitlement means.

Everyone wants the damn puzzle, should just auction the fucking thing and donate the money to some charity or some shit.

I'm just hoping the next clue gets found by a 4channer instead of these autistic teenagers. If so, don't forget to give Sup Forums a shout out.

You're the one who doesn't seem to. Being selfish doesn't mean she's acting entitled. Expecting to be given something just because you were standing at a post office box for hours is entitlement.

>possession laws
>implying
It's a fucking puzzle to an international scavenger hunt.

Nobody gets to declare that ANYTHING is theirs until the puzzle is completed.

The person who unlocked the box and grabbed the puzzle got it in their possession. If somebody ripped it out of their hands and ran, do you really think that would have been kosher?

Everyone seriously needs to calm down. This is turning very hostile. Just chill guys.

go back to fighting with the big mean TMoGF

Hello tumblrina.
Have you solved the puzzle yet?

Bet they'll need the stanbucks for the next clue. Goog luck tracking down everyone who took them.

Go back to your triggersite, tumblrtard.

Hostile? You making fun of me, faggot? How about I bash your dumbass skull in with my life-size Mabel doll, idiot.

>tumblrina
what?

why would they need them

Nobody expects to be given anything, it's a hunt first and foremost, not a collection of items.

Everyone is talking about how Sup Forums needs to win and beat tumblr/reddit but have you lot considered what happens then?
Do we really need more notoriety to draw any of these autists to our site?

I know we aren't the sekret internet club we used to be but, still, I don't want to give this trash a reason to visit.

Sup Forums doing attention whoring things is the reason we live in ETERNAL SUMMER now in the first place.

It's a possibility that they mean something. You never know.

You are not welcome here.

what is this, some secr%t clubhouse?

It would've been a lot funnier than the shit show we have now.

But that doesn't matter. Everyone should be allowed to work on the puzzle. This isn't something that should just be done by a few people. Granted, it is in someone's house right now, but they've already decided to go public with it, so you should really just drop your argument at this point.

Any tumblrina that stumbles upon this place will get eaten alive. Do you really think they can survive here?

Would it really affect the site that much? worst case scenario tumblreddit comes to visit for details and then they fuck off.

why else would it be there

Bill invoking AXOLOTL explained a bit in pic related (Time Pirates SPOILER)

What the fuck

Maybe in the old days. Sup Forums has no safeguards. You have to post something that puts off casuals, but Sup Forums is already casual as fuck.

This raises a point, they'd spam us for being dicks forever and not letting May have it.

What exactly is her endgame?

I totally understand why everyone's mad about not sharing the puzzle shit I'm kinda upset because this was such cool experience being apart of all of that and seeing people cheer for us while they live streamed us doing that. We had an like 18 hrs to hangout and meet cool people while trying to solve that clue. We had our fun but it's time to let other fans try it and get to share the same experience as we did, but with that said there's no need for so much hostility

That´s what I am afraid of
But since alex dindn´t say anything about it, maybe it will be not necessary

You have to go back.