Marvels always right

Marvels always right
But not always white

What's wrong with representation?

Oy vey good goy continue embracing ((representation))we can't have white characters be played by white actors that would be racist

True but at least their mains are white

But Zendaya is a qt

Who's that on the mid right

she looks homeless

>Flash Thompson not being a dudebro is accurate because bullies that beat you up and take your lunch money are a thing of the past
>don't know who that is
>Zenyatta isn't Mary Jane because her name isn't Mary it's Michelle
Even if she was, who cares, cute hipster Daria tomboy > red hair roastie with HPV

the guy on the top could pass as white though
i'm european btw so i know what a white person actually looks like

There is representation. Black Panther, Storm, Luke Cage, Blade, Bishop, Falcon, War Machine, etc. The issue isn't representation, it's minority washing. By claiming that ethnic superheroes wouldn't sell on their own and need the fanbase of white superheroes to sell, they're undermining the value of both the cinematic character and the source material.

Realistically speaking, what are the chances that Hollywood is at the point where it casts people of colour to specifically piss Sup Forums off?

WE

Diversity for the sake of diversity is insane.
Forcing it into movies and not casting the best actor for the role is awful.

You don't see a white guy playing the Black Panther.. It's always the goddamn mulattos and darkies ruining films.

If they were getting rid of Flash Thompson because his stereotype doesn't exist anymore, they should've replaced him with one that does and took his place.

>Flash Thompson is the name of a roaming gang of niggers and/or hispanics beating up white kids after Section 8 flooded the school

My school never cracked down on jocks beating people up. I don't even live around an urban area where the violence would be more severe.

Top guy has the skin color of a street-shitter.
Combined with brown eyes and dark hair = not white.

They did. He's not a 60's bully stereotype anymore, he's a rich kid who acts like a gigantic faggot. You're just triggered because he didn't fit the bill for your epic racist meme agenda.

LOOK AT MEEE

I'M USING INTERNET MY PARENTS PAY FOR TO BE RACIST

Why is flash a gay spic and female flash an ape?

well he might be italian or portuguese or greek with a lot of tan and dark lighting, i've seen worse

They still call her MJ, so she essentially is Mary Jane.

>being this triggered that they changed the skin color of a two-dimensional supporting character in a movie based off a comic book about a superhero who acts like a spider

These people are all ugly as fuck. Brown eyes, brown hair, dark skin. How the fuck is that diverse?

I want to see a redhead play MJ, not some disgusting homeless nigger.

I wish the Narnia series was entirely translated into film. The Horse and His Boy ends with an army of sand people crushed by Anglos and beast friends. The Last Battle is similar where the sand people before being killed are worshiping the anti Christ and the dwarves are revealed as the subversive Jews they were all along. Neither are given access to paradise, Susan too because she turns out to be a slut.

no she wasn't, it was a corny Easter egg to pander to normies like the one that they did in the end of Meme Knight Rises where the cops name was Robin the whole time or whatever it was

>being this triggered that you would phone-post on a mongolian throat singing forum to whine about the opinion of someone else

Representation is nothing but a marketing strategy used by the corporations to sell media.

>I'll call him out for phoneposting that'll show him
Not a counterpoint faggot try again

It triggers the Sup Forums crowd. They don't give half a fuck about this movie or any comic books in general, they just need a false cause as an excuse to shitpost.

>Hey this comic book movie is getting good reviews
>Haha who cares bro comics are for man-children
>There's an interracial family in it
>REEEEEEEEEEE

I think it's Thor's new gf.

>doesnt think phoneposting is cancer
Let me guess, you tripfag on your computer too. Literally kys.

You still haven't made a counterpoint to my original post but that's okay, keep making yourself look retarded I'm sure other people are enjoying it

I always thought the television/movie stereotype of nerds, jocks and preps and all that was really bizzare, especially when I got older in high school.
In my school, it was more like
>goth/emo kids
>juggalo/poor kid troublemakers who no one liked
>honor roll/track team/rich kids (the 'jocks' were sorta rolled up into this group)
And then my wierd little group who just sorta chilled out while reading magazines, farting on each other, making sex and boner jokes, and talking about videogames.

>not casting the best actor for the role is awful.
>You don't see a white guy playing the Black Panther..

So, if a white actor was objectively better than a black actor on a given audition day, who should get the role of Black Panther? I'm getting mixed messages from you.

thats because adult writers always base their screenplays off of their own high school experience rather than the one that is accurate to the time their movie comes out. the writers for this movie actually did a really good job at making the movie seem "modern" because jocks and bullies aren't really around anymore. If anything "nerds and geeks" completely outnumber jocks considering
how popular "geek culture". So aside from Flash acting like a faggot there's really no reason for Peter to have a kid bully him because you can get arrested for that nowadays.

>one iteration of spider-man has different ethnicities playing the characters

OH NO, THIS IS THE END OF WHITE PEOPLE AS WE KNOW IT

Get off this site niggers

its a kids movie guys

If they're going to fucking color wash everyone why didn't they make peter black??

Because they already have Miles in the works you massive faggot

MARY JANE ISN'T IN HOMECOMING

THE NEW CHARACTER IS CALLED MICHELLE JONES

FUCKING RETARDS

Suuuuure.

Jesus. They would've been better off making MJ a sissy bitch with a sissy dick. Tom Holland is gay anyways he'd probably have more chemistry with a white "girl" than he did with that sheboon basketball American.

I don't know how the fans will react to this casting, but I liked his work in The Frontier. His being ethnically mixed is even written into his character and the plotline of the series.

Gosh look at all that diversity. Everyones so brown and black and looks the same

fuck the shut up Sup Forums, DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Are we /teamdc/ now? I was under the impression that Sup Forums is pro-Marvel

It's a valid question you fucktard.

When I was in school(Over 13 years ago), the sports kids weren't crazy popular. And they weren't jerks at all. In fact, most were pretty cool.
The popular kids were the "social" kids. And the unpopular kids where the asocial introverts.(me)

Nerds made friends with other nerds, because of shared interest.

absolutely disgusting and literal degenerate

>Black Panther runs with arms behind him
Is he a weeb?

i love all this diversity

(((MULTICULTURALISM)))
(((DIVERSITY)))
(((INCLUSIVITY)))
(((ALTRUISM)))

I enjoy both universes.

He's a cat man, meow.

You're not allowed to. Leave.

More like BIGOTRY OF LOW EXPECTATIONS, user.

Nobody in the US takes street shitters seriously. Rich or not, this kid would get beat to a pulp the first time he pulled anything.

IT'S THE SAME CHARACTER YOU STUPID FAGGOT

THEY CHANGED IT MICHELLE BECAUSE NO ONE IS NAMED MARY JANE ANYMORE, ESPECIALLY NIGGERS. THEY JUST MODERNIZED IT

>IT'S THE SAME
>THEY CHANGED
Hmm.

You're trying to hard to be outraged, sweetie.

I have no Idea what they were thinking with Flash Thompson.

Flop

It actually pisses me off that the jews promote black women/white men relationship

that's not realistic at all, that wouldn't even happen in fantasy lands these things take place. Black men and white women however, now that's realistic. For some MCU rarely represents it. Wait, they did ever represented it? And no, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones doesn't count because tv shows are non-canon.

I think MCU has a problem with BMWF relationships. And that's not okay.

then why the fuck does the actor say she isn't MJ you fucking nig

Another character that they don't use a blue eyed actor for.

Fucking kikes.

>a poo in loo
>a nigger
>a queer

wow
so
FUCKIN PROGRESSIVE

needs more diversity toobeeonnest

Bump

my main problem is that whites must lift up others and not only will the favor never be returned it's greeted with even more hostility than if we never tried in the first place.

This has to stop. The people at the top (who are by the way not Jewish) do NOT want "representation".

They are racist, self-loathing pieces of shit who hate humanity so much they want to """evolve""" it.

Fuck you and fuck your three-kinds-of-lies cronies.

Educate yourself, and remember that the EU is the Fourth Reich, the Nazis are well and alive and they want you to believe whatever they feel they need you to believe and you WILLING believe it.

Fucking cucks, fuck you. And fuck (((Sup Forums))).

SHE LITERALLY DOES AT THE END OF THE MOVIE

>cute
opinion discarded

she probably doesn't know who mary jane is cause she has no idea what the comics are even about

>They still call her MJ, so she essentially is Mary Jane.

Right?

The original Spideman neighborhood was way too white to be queens. Makes sense they changed it.

You guys are a bunch of fucking crybabies. Waaah some forgotten comic book characters are played by a black person. Who gives a fuck. Get a life, you're fucking pathetic.

doesn't have to be queens. they could change it to a manhattan private school to make it more white

>they call me MJ because they wish i was white

Why not just fucking go with the Miles Morales spiderman?
Why Peter for a third time? (I know this is his first MCU movie not forced by Sony, but still)
If you really want all this forced diversity and change why not just fucking go with the version that actually HAS all that quota already?

Aquaman isn't as well known as Mary Jane Watson

Black Spider-Man wouldn't make them any money. They want money. They make white Spider-Man again because that's what always worked and made money. Money money money money. Profit.

i would have less of a problem with that than with the way they handled this movie

Its a cop out in case people start sperging about MJ

expect an actual MJ and Gwen Stacy to be introduced down the line

I don't think they would audition white actors for BP in the first place. Bad example.

True I guess, Chinese overlord's market won't see a movie starring a black spiderman.
I agree, but the other user is right.

What are you going on about? It's the third most common interracial pairing.

If you want to see more black guys bang white chicks on screen just say so.

if valkyrie is going to be a "diverse" actress at least use some tall chick not a 5,3 womanlet for fuck sake!

He is more along the lines of this Aquaman design. And it seems like a smart thing to have a Hawaiian be the king of the oceans

>Implying white people deserve to live in the US and we aren't all going to be "ugly squatamelans" once we reach the post racial utopia

RACIST FASCIST PIG, BOOT LICK SOMEWHERE ELSE

But you see, user, by turning every one's skin brown, everyone's eyes brown, and everyone's hair brown, we celebrate diversity!

wtf is going in with this board? When did this become such a cuckhole?