Do hair transplants work? I'm only looking to slightly improve my hairline...

Do hair transplants work? I'm only looking to slightly improve my hairline, no real balding but I do have a bit of a fivehead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_iCIg2oCCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. insecure baldlet

Only if you have a couple of million dollars.

Hair transplants are so 2000s and leave you with ugly scarring in your neck, plugs are the in-thing nowadays. Everyone has it, Jason Alexander swears by it even Chris Pratt has it

youtube.com/watch?v=B_iCIg2oCCs

Just man the fuck up and shave your head.

Paying a shitload of cash to look like a third rate diseased hedgehog is stupid.

Why is getting hair plugs frowned upon? But balding is frowned upon as well? Are most people just dumb? Or is that most people are impoverished and just have to accept their shitty hairlines and resent that the wealthy don't?

>just man up and instead of fixing the problem ruin things completely

good one nu-male

>I'm going to ask hair advice on a movie website

would you go onto a hairdressing forum and discuss this months movies?
found the problem.... you're a fucking retard

It depends on what you mean by "work." They don't stop hair loss, they just cover it up. So you'll end up with hair where you've lost it, but when you keep losing hair, it just means you'll end up with a really weird looking hair pattern. Plus, there are the scars that came from harvesting.

Generally anything men do to improve looks is frowned upon 2bh

>Why is getting hair plugs frowned upon?
Because it shows insecurity. It can also look pretty bad if not done by a person very good at it, and when hair continues to fall out.

Balding is just looked down upon because it shows ageing, like wrinkles or grey hair. Shaving your head and showing confidence makes up for that.

it's bait stupid

I think it's moreso just the idea of "augmenting" yourself. Like getting liposuction, getting fake tits, botox, ass implants, al that shit generally has a stigma about it because people like to act as if you should just work on yourself via natural means as opposed to resorting to artificial means. However, it isn't really their place to say what others should or shouldn't do.

Finasteride made my balls ache and I got scared, but if it ever gets bad enough, I will try it again. Fuck having thinning hair at 24, I might sacrifice my nuts to have my beautiful hair back

>Sup Forums
>a movie wesbite
Found the problem, you seem to have confused this for a legit movie website.

The general public isn't exactly aware of plugs existing because it isn't noticeable check out Farrell Hair Replacement, they're the main place every hollywood actor goes to.

>Because it shows insecurity.

Bet you 100$ you couldn't tell Chris Pratt has it.

Where do you even draw the line on this though? Make-up is fine. Cosmetics are fine. Fancy clothes are fine. When all of this stuff is unnecessary overexpenditure aimed at making someone seem more attractive than they really are.

The line seems to be drawn at anything that requires a form of surgery. Like make-up, piercings, clothes, that's for the most part external stuff, stuff that isn't invasive to your body in anyway.

Like getting your cock pierced is seen as strange because it's your cock, but it's still pretty acceptable, however getting your dick forked like a snake tongue, THAT is frowned upon because in comparison to a piercing, it's really invasive.

Also, you know, now your dick is fucking forked.

>not just shaving your head

You have to be a real faggot to let a receding hairline bother you, especially since most women don't give a shit/prefer a man who actually has manly traits.

>Bet you 100$ you couldn't tell Chris Pratt has it.
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. Getting hair plugs indicates that someone is insuure about how they look and did something to "fix" it. That's seen as unattractive for men to do. Pratt is irrelevant, but there's a reason he doesn't brag about hair plugs in public. If most people knew he had them, he would be seen as less attractive.

>getting your cock pierced is acceptable
Where?

>being a shaved-headed sex weirdo

When a actor goes bald it means they have less chances of being cast.

Where ISN'T it acceptable to get your cock pierced? Nobody gives a shit anymore.

underage b& detected

hair transplants and plugs are the exact same thing

Depends on the surgeon. The more expensive and closer to Beverly Hills, the better.

>have serious receding hair, even the peak at the front is disappearing, dont really give a shit
>fuck it, shave head, go to work no fucks given
>get asked if i have cancer several times
>become paranoid as fuck about losing hair

How fucked am I?

Tanner?

It's pretty fucking weird and not something most normal people would do or tell people about. It makes people squeamish to even think about and it's pretty gross. Nobody wants to think about your cockring, you weird fuck.

Is getting a piece of metal shoved through your dick a rite of passage where you're from or something? Sub-Saharan Africa?

>especially since most women don't give a shit/prefer a man who actually has manly traits.
>this is what pathetic hairlets tell themselves in order to sleep well at night

Baldies should just kill themselves

my father looks a bit better than this

>hes 60

the fact that i have a decent amount of hair at near 30 is probably keeping me alive because im an insecure low testo loser otherwise

hahaha you poor fucker

100% fucked, buzz it.

>Have receding hairline
>Fortunately have well proportioned and well shaped head
>Actually makes me look better to shave all hair off and show off the recedingness

JUST

Hollywood is image driven so I don't really have a problem with it, most male actors wear makeup outside of their movies/tv shows too, especially when doing press stuff.

Everything about women are usually lies, Chris rock's bit about female appearance is spot on.

Every aspect of what you value in a woman's appearance is sculpted.

Sure thing matey!

well if you think your life success depends on your hairline, then yes I'd say you're fucked.

I kinda look like Jason Statham

Why would his life success be tied to his hair? I work with lots of professionals that are bald as fuck.

nice reading comprehension you have there.

never really gave a fuck to be honest

Rich Evans is that you?

mm-hmm i believe you sweetie

No they're not, entirely different procedure.

Same reason manlets and cutfags get shit around here. If they can feel better than someone, if only for one single minute on an anonymous nepalese tic-tac-toe board, they will. Making fun of someones genetics they have no control over is the lowest hanging fruit and easiest path to self validation

It doesnt cost that much tbqh

>I don't really have a problem with it,
Your personal feelings about it don't matter. There's a reason that when Matthew McConaughey is asked about his hair, he always lies and says that it has something to do with vitamins or meditation. Having hair plugs is seen as unattractive. Actors get them for their image, but they're not supposed to acknowledge it because acknowledging it would hurt their image. That's why the only people who openly admit to hair plugs are people Jason Alexander and Jon Cryer who were never seen as attractive heartthrobs. As far as women go (again, this is irrelevant), yes, they wear makeup and do their hair, but plastic surgery is still looked down upon. Most female celebrities lie about it (even Melania Trump), and claim things like Japanese potatoes are responsible for changes in appearance. Hair plugs are also plastic surgery, so there really isn't a double standard there.

Yes they do but you have to constantly get them re-transplanted because your scalp is literally toxic to your hair now.