Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

So this is (at least partially) Kevin Eastman's idea of what a TMNT cartoon should be like? I gotta hand it to him, I'm not sure if it is exactly what I expected or the opposite of what I expected from the man.

Also, the casting was rather amusing, Eastman's wife played April and 2003 Donnie played Raph, I see what they did there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGACrpNOjtk
youtube.com/watch?v=jOuSCfJgpd8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJb1AL9zU1GpiOqJIg2XfaLwUM4X-2axZ
youtube.com/watch?v=INN86pZJB4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGACrpNOjtk

Looks like crap. Also is Alopex still a horrible character?

>No female mikey.

Also I always imagine tmnt as black guys.

>>Also I always imagine tmnt as black guys.
How? They're fucking turtles that love pizza.

What is white about that?

I never said they would be white.

The original and 2012 were ninja version of gangsters.

everybody loves pizza

What is black about that?

I hate pizza. I'm also white.

>Also is Alopex still a horrible character?
Define "horrible".

>Mikey turns into a chibi
Fucking stop this please.
That's so annoying when a western cartoon just out of nowhere does a fucking anime trope.
Even the CGI show stopped doing it so much after a few seasons.

>I hate pizza
KILL THE HERETIC!!!

My favorite short is the one with the time and space travelling.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOuSCfJgpd8

DID ANYONE ELSE SAY "SKULL AND CROSSBONES" WHEN THEY ENDED UP ON THE PIRATE SHIP?

Nice thighs.

Both here senpai:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJb1AL9zU1GpiOqJIg2XfaLwUM4X-2axZ

Is it a TMNT anniversary again?
Why so many shorts as of late?

youtube.com/watch?v=INN86pZJB4s

okay... I want this to be the new series. the turtles looks pretty close to the comics. Also damn, captain April

What's with that "Mike messed it up" thing. He's always making the mistakes. Why is he the stupid one now?

If I had to guess? The Nick cartoon will most likely end next year and these shorts are probably for experiments for how they're going to reboot, when they picked a direction they think will work they'll start production on a new series.

You can't just let a franchise rest or it may very well end up losing it's marketing potential, that's why Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Ben 10, Scooby-Doo, Batman, Transformers etc keep getting rebooted (or at least changes the name) in such a quick succession and why reboots that pop up more than 10-15 years later tend to fail, such as He-Man.

You can be the cool one and smart in cartoons

>Also I always imagine tmnt as black guys.

Really? I always imagine that if they were humans seem how Japanese boys

>I always imagine that if they were humans seem how Japanese boys

Now see that makes sense.

they seem to be trying to make him an idiot savant but just seem to make him a dues ex machina

I nerver imagined them like people to begin with since I knew they mutated from pet turtles.

I wonder where I've seen a plot about a time traveling scepter before...it seems awfully familiar...

To be fair Pokemon has never actually had a reboot. It just never fucking ended.

God, we're like on year 19 now. How the hell did it manage to run for 2 decades when the source material barely offers any story to work with?

We are talking about human version dude.Of course, they are turtles.

It is like some guy say "Why do imagine batman as a bat. He is human".

Story was never Pokemon's draw.

I dunno, I'm not from America, so they never felt like any people I knew. So to me they were always just green guys.

There's plenty to work with. 700+ characters worth of stuff.

It just that the media doesn't expand on it. Save for stuff like Pokemon Adventure.

>Nerd shit
>Swedish are weird lel
>Utroms trying to get votes for...?
>That's a thing. Everyone has a thing. A thing. Not a thing.
Your boy's had enough.

how did he make freckles unattractive?

my ass the original was at least beach bums

The 80's turtles have got to be used to this by now. This is like the third time this has happened.

Vasquez did it better.

>Swedish are weird lel

Yeah as a Swedish person myself, I never got American media's "The Swedish language sounds so cray cray yo" meme. Americans speak a germanic language, Swedish should not sound strange to them, the same goes for when they try to make Norweigan, German, Danish, Icelandic and Dutch seem weird as well.

Just go on Google Translate and type in a few common phrases, these languages are not that different from English, is that the joke? Is the joke that a similar language seems alien?

>Hello and good morning
>Hallå och god morgon
>Hallo og god morgen
>Hallo en goede morgen
>Hallo und guten Morgen
>Halló og góða morgun

Not to mention that the Swedish Chef muppet is based on a Danish chef.

Kevin will do ANYTHING for money, he's horribly broke even with his IDW cheques.

Shut up neatoman.

But i thought TMNT 2012 still had a season.

Yeah, but it's still going to end once season 5 conludes.

Ok this one i dont mind.

eastman is a hack. laird was the talented one, and his show was the best one.

it's annoying because they're doing it wrong
japan doesnt end anything

that's the REASON swedish sounds so funny to us, it's so familiar. you can just sort of mumble and fake it and you can basically sort of tell what he's saying, but with all the vowels wrong. in our 'morning', the n and G are switched from the rest of germanic language. transposition is a basic unit of comedy.

It was for the first dozen episodes or so, before it fell into a rut it has never left.
that's basically all shounen. starts out in your hometown and local area, anything is possible, then... the rules get laid down, and now you know exactly what's possible

JUST DO A FUCKING SERIES ON THAT FUTURE WORLD, I KEEP THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT IT DOES FUCKING NOTHING.

Easy Pete. Go back finishing Volume 4 and then come back here.

I don't like this version of April at all.

Because she looks like Barbara Gordon?

English is the odd one out of Germanic languages. It's the softest one. Which is why German, Dutch, Swedish etc. sound like some sort of weird Dark Speech to English-speaking people. Like a mockery of a language.

I've no problem with Barbara Gordon, but that April just looks boring.

>I've no problem with Barbara Gordon
So you haven't watch the Killing Joke adaptation yet?

...No.
I've heard about the thing tho.