So how long did The Joker sit in a quiet room with a pen and paper composing and choreographing this song?

So how long did The Joker sit in a quiet room with a pen and paper composing and choreographing this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=wfyDp5WGuFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOb4fOGQHCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Joker laboriously teaches all his henchmen to play orchestral instruments for the background music.

>No, no! You need to follow through on your crescendo! We'll never convince Gordon to go insane at this rate

okay I kek'd at this one

I feel like Mark is getting too old for this role, and it kinda makes me sad.

What, just because it doesn't sound like muh BTAS? There is literally nothing wrong with Hammel's voice in this.

I thought it was good. Its more reserved than BTAS I suppose but I still thought it was good.

Conroy sounded off to me during the prologue though.

Worst animation I've ever sen

For some reason the animation quality here reminds me of anime.

Is this online yet?

>Conroy sounded off to me during the prologue though.
Even he knew it was shit and just decided to phone it in

>I came here to do The Killing Joke, not your shitty fanfiction

Way to ruin that moment.

BRAVO TIMM

I thought the janky animation helped during the song gave it a distorted feeling that matched the lyrics.

It's sounds a bit strained.

Also didn't he say he didn't want to play Joker anymore?

That's wrong. He said he was going to stop because he couldn't do the laugh as well anymore. But with Star Wars kicking him back into shape and Hamil quitting smoking I guess he feels more up to it.

i thought it was okay.

I don't know, I guess we should just give him time to get used to it again. However, I'm not even sure Hamill works for this version of the Joker.

>"Let's make The Killing Joke and make it nothing like the comic. Fans will love it."

The song is in the comic. After you get past the prologue, it's a pretty faithful adaptation.

>get past the prologue
>"prologue" is like 40% of the film and completely pointless

goddamn this movie is bad

>So how long did The Joker sit in a quiet room with a pen and paper composing and choreographing this song?

I picture Joker working on new matieral in an abandoned warehouse, wearing boxers with hearts on them and goofy dinosaur slippers, with a bunch of stale kettlecorn and cracker jack, and episodes of Desperate Housewives blaring in the background.

And if any of his henchmen interrupt his process, he shoots them.

Anyone know where I can watch this online?

I never knew I wanted this until right now.

In the Fatman on Batman interview he made it sound like that was all blown out of proportion. He was never super serious about quitting completely he just didn't want to do anymore arkham games.

Thats what arkham is for. When he is done planing all his mischiefs he just walk out right throught the gift shop

The joker is legitimately intelligent enough to make that up as he goes along.

When reading the comic, I always imaged this scene having a very carnival-like music playing, with Joker not as much singing as speaking harshly to no real rhyme or tempo. He was making it up as he goes along while the music from the amusement park ride blared ahead.

What I had in my head is a lot more messed up and scarier than the generic "bad guy music" theme music they chose to do.

This is the direction I expect from an amateur, not a seasoned vet. I feel like all sorts of obvious things are missing, like a close-up on Joker with the climactic 'Get mad.'

The version in my head's better too.
>Go loo-oo-oonee...

I thought the song was going to be a lot more cheerful to juxtapose the imagery.

its weird seeing hamill's voice coming out of not-BTAS joker

That's what I thought when I first read The Killing Joke.
And where the Joker found the circus freaks? Is he paying them? Are the deformed baby midgets robots, clones? Maybe they are ancestors to the deformed bomb kids the Joker uses in DKR.
How deep is the lore?
He trained them? Paid them?
>deformed baby midgets, undress the naked man. Do exactly as I'm telling you. I'm paying for this.
>now, Circus Freaks, I will bring a naked man and you all will laught at him because I told you so;

You mean like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KOb4fOGQHCE

...is this song inspired by old school warner brothers cartoons?

well, at least they look like they're drugged.
That could be part of the explanation

>And where the Joker found the circus freaks? Is he paying them? Are the deformed baby midgets robots, clones?

They're all circus freaks that he got with the circus. The Clown at Midnight goes into more detail on that.

>Babs behind looking on point the entire movie
>Except when she's in pantsu, the only scene that mattered for it

There should be a full DC musical movie.

>The Clown at Midnight goes into more detail on that.
So, they really did a comic answering those questions? What's next? A comic about who pumps the batmobile tires?

The clown at Midnight follows some of Joker's henchmen, one of which happened to be one of the 'babies' in TKJ.

I say the inbetweening is botched, happens from time to time with Japanese studios that a top rate studio does all the keys which the keys look great but the inbetweening looks shoddy making the end results look botched.

I read that in his voice, I could hear when he would raise and lower his voice, how he would say crescendo followed by that quick giggle he does half way through a sentence.
Get out of my head hamill

why does he hate star wars so much?

>What's next? A comic about who pumps the batmobile tires?

Why? We all know that pumping and changing the Batmobile's tires is one of Alfred's many, many duties.

I always imagined the song being slower and creepier. I love cartoonisj Joker, but this almost seemed out of place.

I imagine part of that is because when you read the comic, the song can't go any faster than your reading speed.

Great performance by Hamill, but the animation is so underwhelming.

>Alan Moore was excluded from the credits

>>Alan Moore was excluded from the credits
I thought that was by his request? They've at least been pretty good about keeping his name off of stuff when he asked them to.

Can I just say that the Deluxe Edition coloring for TKJ triggers me to no end