These were such great characters

I can tell you each of their names and their defining personality traits. I can also recall each of their roles in the film, and how their existance was anything more than a McGuffen.
obviously I'm joking; these are some of the worst characters to ever hit the big screen

you're a faggot, my man.

I can name a few, there was splendid and angharen and then that one aussie cunt

I liked the blonde chick with the bug eyes, and also the brown one.

Why do all screenshots of this flick look like garbage?

these are also the only two I can name, it might be because those are the only two names that Joe says, and his voice is incredibly memorable.

Angharad was the pregnant one, I only remember because Joe screams her name when she dies. I forget the rest

How could you even tell what he was saying?

>Grew up in Australia
>American accent
y tho?

Because every country in the world belongs to America and DOnald Trump is making it happen you fucking cucklord

i remember the ginger waifu had a thing with nux

>Mad Max movie about Mexicans living outside of the wall tearing each other apart because no more american drug cops
MAKE IT HAPPEN AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

That wall is coming any day now

what wall

Wasn't one of them named Cheeto

Such a horribly overrated film.

Entire movie was garbage, not just those characters.

I'M WAITING...

I hear you, op. They should have shown their tits so I could remember them, especially the brown one.

I want to say you're wrong, but you're right I can't remember their name. The movie is still great though but Road Warrior is still GOAT

I'm fairly ceertain that they all would be dead soon after the events of this movie. They were pampered breeders, not even sex slaves, given every comfort and luxury in a world where those things barely exist. They could bathe regularly, drink unlimited amounts of clean water, have fresh foods provided for them, and never have to worry about their safety.

They probably all died within a week.

They all lived in a hellhole.

It doesn't stop being a hellhole because you are clean.

Their lair was not a he'll hole. It was pure luxury compared to the rest of the world. They were pampered. Did you even see this movie?

Ah man, you should take a seat Pace I have some bad news for you amigo.

How stupid do you have to be to actually think you're smart for thinking something this dumb?

they're all aussies bro