One of Marvel's deepest and most unique characters that has great potential for the most interesting stories

>One of Marvel's deepest and most unique characters that has great potential for the most interesting stories
>They've only given him one solo movie and refuse to do anything else good with him
Why?

Because Hulk movies don't perform well, same as Thor solo movies. Which is why they've put him in the latest Thor movie.

>They've only given him one solo movie
He got two.

I was talking about MCU

normals cant handle Hulkino

They really should make the Hulk a black guy

Because HULK SMASH XD

i know Sup Forums likes to be contrarian, but you cant actually think this movie was good. this shit was hot garbage.

It has a few good scenes. Autists just block out the rest of the movie which was garbage. Same thing with BvS

I think Thor: Ragnarok is going to make up for it desu, at least somewhat.

the comic style was a bit much but everything else was great
i thought that when it came out before i even knew about contrarianism

>be Hulkfag
>wait patiently for a Hulk sequel with the Leader as the villain
>instead I get Hulk in another shitty Thor movie

Bruce Banner is just a really boring character who gets real strong when hes mad, not a really interesting story t b h

because Universal hold the rights to make a movie but Marvel can stick him in theirs.

t. pleb

Him struggling to control this other side to him is what makes him interesting.

What was so bad about it? I thought it was pretty good. Better than the Thor movies and AoU at least.

>marvel
>making anything remotely deep or unique
top wew

except for how he kinda keeps putting himself in situations where control is difficult or lack of control is necessary to solve a problem.

>except for how he kinda keeps putting himself in situations where control is difficult
Well, yeah. It wouldn't be a movie if the main character didn't have obstacles to overcome.

They can't because Marvel doesn't have the rights to make solo Hulk Movies. Come on, this is common knowledge.

>I've TRIIIED...
>...
>...

Has there been a more awkward line in capeshit history?

Probably because of the Ed Norton one.

>One of Marvel's deepest and most unique characters that has great potential for the most interesting stories
He's just a big green man, what's the 'potential' you're talking about?

How long does Universal hold the rights for? It must revert back at some point.

I love The Hulk and agree with you that he works best when it is built as a more emotional conflict of him struggling with himself to keep the monster in check. I don't think that will translate well to a movie though. Most people will go in wanting to see Hulk Smash!. I really like the avengers bit where he flat out mentions trying to kill himself and wish they could have done a whole solo movie with that sort of struggle.

This was the only capeshit that has gone really deep into the character. Everything else is garbage.

Gerafaldo is probably the worst possible casting in the marvel universe, aside from zeladaya as MJ ofc.

A guy that get's green and green when he is angry, and destroys everything around him...

DEEP AND UNIQUE

Universal does not hold the production rights. They have an option for distribution. That's it. All it means is that if Marvel wanted to make a Hulk movie they would need to offer Universal to distribute first. If Universal declined then anyone (most likely Disney/BV) could. Universal is/wouldn't be involved in production at all.
The reason they don't make the movies is because they have performed poorly in the past and probably don't trust Ruffalo enough to carry it.

>dude I'm super smart but super dangerous

>better wander around randomly!

This formula kinda starts at "dry" and doesn't get any better.

This. He works fine as part of a team, but doesn't have the charisma to pull off a solo movie.

To me, that's his curse. He needs to die, but he can't, so he tries to justify his existence instead.

>yfw Universal includes Hulk in Dark Universe films

>I have absolute shit taste and you must hate me: the post

>“I always think that there are basically two Hulks” Whedon explained. “There’s horror movie Hulk and superhero movie Hulk. In the first film we got a taste of both and it really has to do with Banner’s attitude about who he is when he turns into the Hulk. And since the movie begins with the team together, the first thing we see is superhero Hulk, who has a level of cogency that makes him still useful and he isn’t just swatting things madly. But then, once the Scarlet Witch gets done with him, we get to see a vision of him that we have never seen before where he is completely out of control. And also clearly in a lot of pain. It was kind of beautiful to be able to go that far with him.”

> Hulk movies are very difficult because it isn’t a classic superhero story. It is more of a werewolf story, and finding a way to thread both of those makes if difficult. But I think it has more to do with the boring issues… because they love the Hulk and they love Mark as much as I do.”

Universal can't use Hulk. They just have distribution rights to a solo movie.

>he doesn't know about Hulk's dad

>WHAT A HACK IS A COMIC BOOK?!

unironically no meem one of the best super hero films.

Hulk is a deep charcter to you then?

Batman is more deep, Superman is more deep...

what about it?