SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Are you all so scared of being called bad words that you would rather roll over and show your belly than get up on your hind legs and support Trump who supports your god given rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg
youtube.com/watch?v=MMmDPd9ZlUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can't for the assassination of your opponent, retard

>The constitution is a suggestion

your right you should never invoke the word assassination good thing Trump didn't and Hillary did that one time
>youtu.be/nC6Sa8t9Ywg

Trump is against the first amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=MMmDPd9ZlUU
0:24

he didn't

>Shifting goal posts
>Cowardice
This is why you are being conquered by muslims without a single shot being fired.

This sounds like a solid speech with a good point.

Thanks for showing me this, I used to be a Johnson supporter that mainly shilled on this board but Trump makes a good point.

I'm going to look more into Trump now.

>support Trump who supports your god given rights
>your god given rights
>god given
>god
Is there seriously any reason to believe that any right is god given? If they had been god given then wouldnt they have been rights given to all people through all time, especially with the jews? Wouldnt they have been more wide spread under the christian world?
If they can take them away then maybe they aren't as inalienable as youre implying

>you can't for the assassination of your opponent, retard

He didn't you fucking idiot.

He suggested the second amendment should be invoked. THAT IS WHY IT EXISTS AND IT'S LEGAL TO INVOKE IT.

>Fedora advocating for tyranny
Why am i not surprised.

I support the US Constitution but believe that there i\are reasonable reforms that can be created in our nation's gun laws. I also believe that rights are something taken from authority or granted by it and that the greatest authority is the state

>I also believe that rights are something taken from authority or granted by it and that the greatest authority is the state
thank god that's not how the constitution works

And this is coming from a sheep fucker. Your only national pride is in the fact that the Lord of the Rings series was shot there.

It totally fucking is.
>revolution to take gain more rights from England
>end up creating a new nation
>decides to willingly give rights to their citizens

the us government does not gift anyone rights
the people have rights that the government is not allowed to take away

Consider the philosophical concept of the State of Nature.
We abolish government, authority, and law, this is all done and completely wiped from the minds of all man. Do you think that we will start out with the same god given, and therefore universal, rights?

thanks for correcting the record fag

There are completely legal ways in order to change those rights, rights that were included as AMENDMENTS to the Constitution. They were more after thoughts to get the Democratic Republicans to ratify the Constitution

and the us government does not grant anyone those rights

So the first amendment protects libel/ slander?
Genuinely asking as I guess it is free speech, some burger pls explain

It doesn't unless you are a liberal.

The government is the constitution. It lays out how the government works faggot

It doesn't. If you believe you were slandered or the victim of libel then you can sue another private individual. The government cannot prevent an individual from saying any particular thing, specifically about the government. If you say "faggot" at work you can cry free all you want when youre fired but they are allowed to do that because they are not the government.