Can we all agree with this chart?

Can we all agree with this chart?

I like Malcolm desu.

Malcolm is the best show on that list

But all of those shows are good. Well not friends.

Malcolm is Sup Forums.

No it goes:
Frasier > Seinfeld > Malcolm > Sunny > Friends > Scrubs

Friends and Scrubs are complete garbage

Seinfeld and It's Always Sunny are overrated

Malcolm = Frasier > Sunny > Seinfeld > Scrubs >>> Friends

Frasier is the most Sup Forums tho

All trash.

Sunny is reddit

>Sunny in front of Seinfeld

I.am.completely.floored.by.the.lack.of.bazinga.in.this.thread.

*Well except for some of MitM

sunny is overrated but not reddit, have you seen the D.E.N.N.I.S. system episode? No redditor would be okay with that

This is now a Malcolm thread

I guess you don't know but reddit loves Sunny.

Sunny is probably reddit's favorite sitcom after Friends and Rick and Morty (could even be before Friends).

meant to quote

Switch sunny and malcom and we're good

fuck seriously? I thought the first episode or the dennis system would be an effective pleb filter
Fuck this shit

actually I didn't mean to quote that, I don't know what I was thinking. I meant to quote who I originally quoted.

>Download Frasier recently
>Watch it and realise how fucking comfy it is

The comfiest

I don't know when they started to like it but I'm sure it's a recent thing, like maybe in the past 3 years. DENNIS is season 1 or 2, isn't it?

Frazier is gay af my man

All those shows are pure kino except Scrubs and Itsalwayssunny which both give off strong reddit vibes

Jews get out

t. bix nood

Swap Always Sunny and scrubs and sure.

Always Sunny is complete dogshit.

Always Sunny is Reddit the show.

>redpilled political space douches is reddit
Switch that one and we re good to go.

Literally hang yourself. Sunny is the best thing on that chart and Scrubs is the worst.

You must be a kike or something.

>Sunny is the best thing on that chart
Retard.

Damn those are some good rankings

Seinfeld might be good, but cannot be truly Sup Forums
he is a jew, and whether you like it or not you're a Sup Forums colony

>no My Name is Earl

kek, take it back to the cesspool my man, Seinfeld is pure sitcom kino

All television is Reddit.

>Being this buttblasted

it might be, but it's not Sup Forums, it's neutral

Please. Sup Forumstards are so tsundere for Jewesses.

this, but unironically

>Fraser>Scrubs>Seinfeld>Malcolm>Friends>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sunny

I like everything in that pic except for F - R - I - E - N - D - S, which I just never watched much

>Scrubs number 2
No.

>never watched the show
>"don't really like it"
Watch season 1 and 2, they're good.

Imagine being Frankie in that scene

Replace Sup Forums with MAL and it's perfect.

>Watch season 1 and 2, they're good.

don't listen to this guy, entire show is normie trash

Just because normies love the show it doesn't mean the show as a whole is normie. Normies love Sunny too. First two seasons of Friends are actually good, after that it's downhill with varying success.

This. It's Always Sunny is normie as fuck. Watch Wilfred or Baskets if you want superior FX comedies.

if you liked scrubs you'll probably like friends

Wilfred is god-tier. Based dog-aussie and Frodo.

TWO
W
O

Sup Forums's Batman movie should be Mask of the Phantasm for extra patrician points.

>Only 2 scoops

Gotta do at least 4 scoops guys, c'mon.

underrated

do you have the webm of Hal throwing the spider on Lois and locking her out of the house

I agree with this whole-heartedly

>lotgh
>reddit
fuck u

It's season 5 and one of reddit's favorite jokes is "the implication"

swap sunny and malcolm and you've basically got it.

It's always sunny is pure reddit at this point. The only reason you think it's not is because it came out before reddit, but rest easy knowing that redditors all grew up watching that show.

i loved this scene

prove me wrong

protip: you cannot

This is just fucking glorious

t. reddit

so you didn't like the post then?

/thread

Friends and scrubs are trash. I haven't seen Frasier, so can't comment there, but all the other shows are Sitcom gold

reddit: shit jews like (money)

Always sunny is retarded garbage and no where near the quality of scrubs

You can't go to any Reddit thread without seeing a quote from Always Sunny or Seinfeld however.

That's right OP I fucking sold myself out as a fucking Reddit browser to highlight your stupidity

Why are redditors so confused by the idea that something is NOT about them and whether they like something or not.

>MITM
>reddit

Kys

If this is OC, you really should kill yourself.

In what sense is that show redpilled? In the end the fags always win and implicitly have the moral high-ground (for no good reason).

Fake jews. Also everyone loves money. You do especially.

>OP post veiled pleb filter list
>exposes plebs on Sup Forums

This is unironically backwards. reddit loves Seinfeld, faggot cheers, and edgy seinfeld. Scrubs, Friends, and Malcom are /ourshows/ because they all have character arcs and actually manage to tell a coherent story.

Frasier fucking sucks ass and it's Reddit as shit

Friends is not better than scrubs you faggot

Why isn't Seinfeld on netflix goddammit

REPORTED

Reddit hates frasier idiot

Left: White middle class family (MitM), Young white socialites looking for love and starting a family (Friends), young white doctor and his upstanding black best friend experience life at a hospital

Right:
Conniving jews fuck over eachother and everyone they know each episode and never take responsibility (Seinfeld), Middle-aged childless metro-sexual bitches about trivial shit (Frasier), Five despicable human beings doing awful shit and making poop jokes (IASIP)

really makes me think

Whites don't "love" money. We need money. Blacks love money, jews love money everyone else just needs money besides psychopaths

Frasier dropped off in the later seasons.
Seinfeld > Frasier > Malcolm > Sunny >>>>>> trash > Friends = Scrubs

You forgot the part where MitM consists of deranged selfish psychopathic characters.

>Friends
>stories
more like soap opera tier hooliganry with "jokes"

>muh dignutty ub du whitezz racez
>muh moralitttteeee of du witzzz
Fuck off, these """jews""" you speak of are actually, surprise, WHITE. Real Jews have been bred out of existence. There is NO such thing as love of money being tied to race. That's what they want you to think.

That filename tho

love Friends, Sunny and Malcom, like Frasier, hate Seinfeld and Scrubs

I'm glad people are recognising Malcolm and Scrubs for the shitty meme shows that they were.

I would have thought nostalgia blinded some of you to that fact.

I like 5 of those 6 shows and I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2006. I'll be 30 years old in a few days and I'm going to get married to a girl who weighs less than 130lbs.

I'm considering suicide

Why? Why would anyone not like it?