Your son starts wearing makeup

>your son starts wearing makeup

What do you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GkVhgIeGJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

treat him like I would any teenage girl

Good on you sport, I used to wear lipstick and eyeliner back in my goth days.

You'll grow out of it.

end yourself

ass fuck him until he's straight

fuck his boipucci

Get him a good job with CTR

>not having an edgy goth phase

LMAOing at your life.

Don't give any more money to him. I just watch him work for it and so if he prefer buy his own food or a fucking eyeliner.

End him

acid on face

Get him to start a heavy metal band.

YES! GAYPOL UNITE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9GkVhgIeGJQ

>accept it
>let him become sissy gayboy
>become "cool tolerant dad"
>let him have his faggot friends round
>drive them home
>drop the cutest off last
>lock the car doors
>drive up alley
>make him my bitch boy
>become his daddy
>fuck his tight ass raw every night
>mfw wife and son dont know I'm fucking sons qt friend
>tfw cumming inside a tight pretty little faggot every night

First post, best post

That is, if you're Warren Jeffs...

>gay

No friend, I was just a massive edgelord pleb in my youth. The makeup and lipstick thing lasted maybe a month before I grew tired of it.

GAYPOOFS UNITE!

I never did that per se I just let girls put makeup on me for a laugh. Mainly cause it was easy bait and some chav yoof would start a fight with me only to chase me round a corner and find about 13 other guys waiting

Have you seen the movie "Boys don't cry" by any chance? You know the scene I'm talking about.

Put an ad in Craiglist, and start my second career as a Pimp

kek attention from girls was a large reason I did it. They loved it.

>tfw goth and emo chicks are extinct

>become deeply depressed and disappointed
>try to avoid him so I'm not reminded of the horrible fact
>dont really express my feelings/opinions on the matter directly to him
>tell my wife to handle it
>just try to leave him alone as much as possible and hope he moves out as soon as possible
>wouldn't try to fight it or try to convince him otherwise

It'd suck but you can't do much about it

I liked punk girls myself. Then I met black metal girls, whoah man a whole different kettle of fish
>short
>pale
>quiet
>like an enraged tiger in bed

good times

Let him do what he wants and go make a new son that will be better than him in every way.

Sauce on that lovely girl

Fuck his boipucci, become one with the degeneracy

spunk in it ;P

My son dose use makeup ,
I do nothing

ram that ass

Depends on the makeup user

Rape him before someone less worthy does it.

Why - is this just hypothetical or did your son start wearing makeup?

Ah, parental uniting. Well, the first thing you don't want to do is finger wag and tell him he can't do that. Like a cat, children are naturally drawn to Things That They Are Not Allowed To Do. And they work diligently at doing more of it.

It's best if he does this and gets beat up at school. Then you look clean and you can give him some Life Lessons on That's The Way The World Works. Might want to change schools afterwards, as he'll probably get beat up even after he's learned his lesson.

If he persists in doing it even if he's getting beat up at school, well, then you got a real problem and it sucks to be you. There is no good solution, other than to try to make sure your little tranny can function independently before you kick him out of the house at 18 and tell him not to come back.

Get him a job in cosmetology or something like that, make sure he's got an apartment and cut him loose.

take him camping for some father-son bonding time

organize some sort of accident where he falls off a cliff

have another kid and hope that one turns out ok

R A R E
A
R
E

CHECKMATO BITCH
VERY NICE

I fuck him, since he wants to be a pretty bitch.

i would threaten him with bodily harm and get rid of the reddit, kpop, and manga, and take him to a psychiatrist instantly.

Fuck the gay out of him.

Only provide him with life needs, no allowance, no video games, no anything.

Embarrass him at every chance I get. Do everything I legally can to make his life a living hell.

Kicked out at 18

I wouldn't really freak out about it. For all I know that's the normal thing to do now and only the weird kids don't wear makeup.

Well op, I think I would try my hand at a middle eastern practice. Throwing acid in his face to get the make up off. That is why they do it right?

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

this is the correct answer

Call a psychiatrist. Check if he is not mad or retarded. Then go to a proctologist and doctor will explain him why anal sex is not a right thing to do.

I'd try beating him, if that doesnt work and i dont have anything left in life I'd kill him and then end my life.

Kick him out

>implying BB cream isn't the best shit around
Come on, there's some legit makeup even blokes can take advantage of. Mascara is good too but you gotta be subtle as a dude.

Son? What son?

beat him, probably

D U D E
U R
D A
E R A R

Well, spaces don't work I guess.

If he got to that point, you clearly haven't spent much time with him.

It's already your fault. Either that or you had shitty genes.

>Dont be a faggot
Keep living

Divorce my wife after telling her that her son is a faggot and I'm running away with him.

Put testosterone in his make-up and food, so that his appearance becomes so masculine, that he has to drop the whole trans fetish.

Fug his bum

Go away, namefag.

throw it in the bin, tell him he's a faggot

incest

Holy shit a rare flag

You make it sound like it's a bad thing..

Lol, his sugar daddy will get it for him, though.

Testosterone get filtered in the liver, you need to inject testosterone to actually see some difference

Good on you sport, I used to wear lipstick and eyeliner back in my goth days.

You'll grow out of it.

Inject him in his sleep

Doesn't testosterone cause body hair growth when applied on the skin?

Buy him a wig and a cute dress if he agrees to castrate himself with a pair of rusty shears, otherwise stop that shit and never do it again

>smile and nod my head
>"I'm proud of you son"
>He goes to bed
>I sneak into his room
>Club his head
>Tar and feather him
>Stick giant rod up his ass out through his mouth
>Firmly plant him upright on my lawn
>Leave him up there until he stops being an faggot
>Post pics on twatter as warning to all potential sodomites

He wouldn't be abused, today's highschool students are much less physical. Somewhere there's a clique that'll accept him.

I would probably ask why he wanted to wear makeup, and explain that grandpa might disown him.

Also check 'em, I am the greatest

Glad he's in touch with his fem side like his daddy

Growth hormone ? unless you want a qt cow i doubt you could use that to make your kid less of a faggot

idk, desu senpai but if pic related is a boy and legal, I'd rail the fuck out of him.

Beat the shit out of him :^)

I fuck him in his cute little boipucci.

perform a post birth abortion

My son goes into foster care or starts living in a cardboard box down by the river.

>Someone is uncomfortable with male secondary sex characteristics
>Oh I know how to solve this!
>Causes secondary sex characteristics that are making him uncomfortable to be even more prominent
>Cause anger issues and prostate cancer
>He dies
>"Well at least he looked like an abo rather than a faggot before he died miserably"

Holy fuck you guys are stupid

fuck the gay out of him

I used to do that to cover up my acne scars. Eventually people were starting to think I was gay, so now I just embrace my shitty complexion in order to preserve my masculinity.

this is the only correct answer

make him suck my dick

>get rid of all his clothes and buy lots of pink princess dresses
>make him wear them 24/7
>make his friend in school all call him a Sussy and mock him
>invite people from his school to come home and mock him there too
>make videos of him and put the on the internetz for people to laught ($$$)
>literally make him/her a meme
>extreme bullying all the time
>He would grow out of it or kill himself
>profit either way

It's about time. Women have this ludicrous advantage, they can sit down and spend 2 damn hours painting their faces, covering up every flaw, every wrinkle, every spot, making themselves look like pieces of inhumanly beautiful art, while men have to just go out warts and all, our only real option is to shave or not shave. It's time we seized control of the dating ecology by using the same duplicitous methods of disguise the females use against us. Cosmeticise on, my son. For freedom.