Baywatch Passes $100 Million Internationally

"Critics" BTFO!

>But comedy is hard, and not many translate around the globe. A notable exception is Germany. Combine that with the market’s inherent adoration of the original Baywatch’s Hasselhoff, and it’s not surprising it’s the lead play with $15M and counting. It’s currently the No. 8 movie of 2017 there.

Thank you Germany!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgRJjLkYApI
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=WnhB8zj6J7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who should be more ashamed, americans for sinking so low in creating comedy or germans for actually thinking this was funny?

What can I say except you're welcome.

i wish i could have been there the first time he encountered the word "raunch"

The whole Germans loving Hasselhoff thing is real? I thought it was just a meme.

>thanks you world

IT'S LITTY #BROCHACHOS

How come The Rock doesn't look like a nigger? Are Samoan genes just that strong?

DDaDDario kino

Who else would they love hitler?

Me and my #squad all had to buy new underwear after PISSING ourselves at all the RAUNCHY comedy when we saw Baywatch so I actually wouldn't recommend it, kind of ended up costing me a lot

Rated R for Raunch and Romp
thank you based Germany

>Jabronies thought they could take on the people's champ

All memes have a bit of truth to them.

thats fucking miserable.

it will be in its 3rd week in its last locations around the world. its a shitty film that just made back its money

How many actual swimming and lifeguarding this movie has? I heard it's not much.

Good, i want everything DDarrio is involved with to be successful.

Germany's love for Hasselhoff never ceases to amaze me.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgRJjLkYApI

always laugh when these stupid comedies try and have serious plotlines nobody cares at all about that just crack jokes and have ddarrio get her tits out

I might have gone to see it if had lots of her topless and not dicks.

It's rare for any US comedy to do well outside the US.

Yet Tropic Thunder managed 77 million back in 2008 and made 110 million domestically. A movie like that launching today would have done far better. It was a shitty comedy and the shitskins came out for hot women yet even they were probably disappointed since no tits. Could have made far more.

THERE YOU GO YOU FUCKING CRITIC FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKERS EAT THE CRUST OF THE SKIN OF MY COCK, I TOLD YOU THIS WAS FOR THE FANS
#LITTY #APOLOGIZE #PREPUCE

I always think Germany's love of Hasselhoff is just a meme, but goddamn.

plastic surgery and skin bleaching

I am from Frankfurt and I can confirm, there were yellow floods around every local cinema because of the sheer amount of piss coming out of every theatre, some nearly died of dehydration because they were basically pissing for 119 minutes straight.
A true experience for the fans.

For real?

The Rock falls in love with a Baywatch Reboot.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the new movie's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, thanking it for the time by saying MAHALO, and is overjoyed to find out that his Baywatch film is FUN for the FANS that will lead you to a PISS-GOOD TIME.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his new movie made for the FANS, it ends up being panned by critics who have a disconnect over what the piss-happy FANS want over a RAUNCHY SUMMER MOVIE. After some investigation, he finds out that the piss-inducing comedy he called is not the same movie he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is Baywatch's alternate universe counterpart, with Daddary's mammaries rather swinging dicks and gore.

Hijinks ensue as the the Rock strikes up a deal with producers to shill his movie over Twitter until everyone pisses their pants and floods theaters in a sea of piss. While the two chase a dwindling box office, DRAMA from the R-18 COMEDY ensues as they begin to piss on each other instead in HILARITY and question the NATURE of LITTY.

KEIT-AIFINDSAWAY
YKEIT-AIFINDSAWA
AYKEIT-AIFINDSAW
WAYKEIT-AIFINDSA
AWAYKEIT-AIFINDS
SAWAYKEIT-AIFIND
DSAWAYKEIT-AIFIN
NDSAWAYKEIT-AIFI
INDSAWAYKEIT-AIF
FINDSAWAYKEIT-AI

$litty

You've all been seeing it out of protest against Wonder Woman, yes?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS A LITTY

damn. fuck aging

Is there a guy you pay to write these?

>not thinking Looking for Freedom is based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=WnhB8zj6J7A