Are the Boys a smart dark satire on the whole mainstream comic industry with complex plot or just an edgy fart from...

Are the Boys a smart dark satire on the whole mainstream comic industry with complex plot or just an edgy fart from drunken irish arse?

40/60

I think of it as Zack Snyder's endgame.

I'd give it 70/30. The hedonistic childhish way of life of supes sounds way more logical than muh great responsibilities.

It can be two things.

Yeah but that's much less a focus than hobos jizzing blood
don't even get me started on MM's mom

Blood and tits are well involved in complex multi-level drama.

has anyone done a storytime about it ?

Why is Ennis so obsessed with massive cocks?

There was one on /aco/ once.

Wat.

Does this dude have a lazy eye?

and male sodomy. I'm not triggered but he sure loves men being buggered for comedic effect.

It's awesome, but you're either a troll or a moron casual who doesn't read actual comics, so fuck off in either case, and go back to watching Steven Universe like a good little normie piece of shit. Thanks! bye now!

I always wondered something. Did A-Train have to go through that?

>doesn't read actual comics

Wake me up, Wise One. What hidden gems does Sup Forums hides from mortal eyes?

No, they fucked her mouth because thought that her oh-so-pure image was amusing.

It's his method of showing rape without offending feminists, because everyone knows male rape is funny and a man who gets raped should be laughed at for being a pussy who can't even properly defend himself, right?

There were pictures of a cub being eaten alive.

It's still hilariously how much Barracuda contrasts The Slavers, especially since it came directly after it, over in The Punisher.

Has Ennis ever written actual, serious male rape where the victim wasn't a child or something?

>have your villain character rape a woman orally
>kill a female love interest to give the main character motivation
>"He does male rape to avoid feminist rage! Plus he thinks male rape is funny!"

Sure, user, he totally cares what women think of him.

Have you any idea who it is you're talking about, here?

Worst PLOT TWEEST in the history of comics.
>this superhuman is TOO STRONG to control
>what if he turns on us?
>we must monitor him 24/7
>Will that be enough? What do we do if he goes bad?
>I know! We'll make an EVEN STRONGER clone of him and put it right next to this one but don't keep tabs on it at all
>WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

You should really put this shit under a spoiler.

Yep back when it was brand new. I wish they did more storytimes.

It does emphasize Frank's imperfect nature. Still his blatant annoyance at the guy being clingy after having his boi Pucci passed around, can be "jarring." Admittedly he did kill everyone involved and the guy turned out to be a dick, but didn't things escalate because of Frank's near in difference?

60/40. It's brilliant in spots but it could have been shorter. Also, these guys did it better.

None of that was played as a joke, though. Also, he totally thinks male rape is funny.

I don't know, it got kind of stupid at the Hellraiser cross over. Though I think they went into stupid rant mode during that whole zombie arc.

Yes

Did super duper survive or not?

It's the latter masquerading as the former.

They are dope enough to not attack the white house, they're all right.

>Though I think they went into stupid rant mode during that whole zombie arc.
Yeah, right there is when it went to shit. But until then it was mostly brilliant, which is why these things should be short and sweet.The longer it's drawn out the worse it's going to suck.

That was me. We tried to do more, but mods started deleting for some reason. Shame.

Yeah, Frank left him with the police, despite the guy begging for protection from him because he couldn't go to them because of the people who he had dirt on being too powerful. Frank only ended up saving him because he saw the assassin that Dynaco sent after him heading into the station on TV. Afterward he's shown calling the guy annoying and a bitch and stuff.