Why did Kevin Spacey need to die at the end of American Beauty?

Why did Kevin Spacey need to die at the end of American Beauty?

Cause he rocked the boat Like A Boss

Because no one gets out alive

Cause he was a fag for getting head from the neighbor kid.

>Truly, I have become American Beauty

I stopped watching right there.

Because all pedos need to hang

Was it autism?

Because he pissed off his wife. You'd know if you were married or in a long term relationship.

>they gay hating marine only hated gays because he was gay himself
ruined the movie 2bh family

t.self-hating fag

He died happy

You're right
White supremacists also hate blacks because they're secretly black themselves

No, they secretly want the BBC

Maybe he wasn't gay but thought his son was gay so in a last attempt to be closer to his son he tried to fuck the man he thought his son was fucking? It makes sense my dad fucked my gf once and we are closer because of it.

The better question is why did his wife think she was justified in shooting him

He died happy, if he lived longer the depression would have set in again, and then he wouldn't have been happy.

Yeah it really didn't seem necessary except to give some dramatic moment that would bring the rest of the family together.

I imagine the idea was to show that in spite of Spacey's concerns about being seen as worthless by his family that in the end they really did love him.

Kevin spacey needs to die in every movie. I fucking hate him.

In an apparent rewrite. The film was supposed to outline the Vietnam Dad's former marine lover. Detailing his death in combat and how the wife got fucked in the head.

Also, the Marine dad frames his son using the videos that he has been making. Thus sending the young couple to prison.

A coward in war that lead to his lover dieing and a coward in life. He chooses to send his son to jail for his crime.

Not a bad movie.

Jesus that is fucking trashy as hell.

No split roasting a slut with your dad is not considered familial bonding.

Yeah a bit cliché but the movie as whole is not terrible.

You should get him back and fuck your mom.

'cause he was shot in the head. That kills the man.

He died in the end cause he said that he was gonna in the beginning!

No particular reason. It wasn't really needed to complete his journey. But he really had no more room to grow in a man and was just going to grow older.

On a more serious note, they didn't have any other way to end the film that would be compatible with the film's message. They couldn't show how that carefree living would actually impact the guy's life.

Because men are only alive after they go through a mid-life crisis, but the Jews don't want you to know that because it hurts capitalism.

No, they do that out of fear as well.

NAZIS ARE BAD GUYZ the movie

It was supposed to be the wife who shot him, not the gay homophobe neighbor.

proof?

Should this scene have been cut?

It felt a little like a cop out to me. Still, I like the setup and the misunderstanding.

I just found out the guy who wrote the movie is gay. That explains some things.