Your country

>your country
>it's best flag throughout history
Egypt
pic related

cCc

I like the current flag more

It would look great if those colors weren't so common in the region. The pan-arabic colors are great but when it gets overused it gets boring.

And the eagle should be more visible.

It isn't bad maybe 2nd or 3rd best but the thing is this flag and the old اسلمي يا مصر anthem are just perfect

I agree the old anthem is better but current flag BTFOs all the old versions, cmon, we have a bad ass eagle on our flag. Better than some stars, were not USA

You guys do the same thing with your flags. Your flags are nearly identical

That's actually really beautiful... why was it changed?

1.Mexico

All Nordic countries have different colors and some differences in the size and position of the cross.

Pan-arab colors = Red / Black / White / Green like Egypt now, yemen etc.

Because we got rid of monarchy after the 1952 revolution so it had to be changed

Recoloring is basically Dragon Ball Super tier creativity.
>muh supa sayajin bulu

Pan-arab colors are the best ones. All of those work perfectly when combined.

Red/white
Green/black
Red/white/black
White/black
And so on. It's the perfect color scheme. It always works except for maybe green/red.

The danes were the first ones who made the cross flag. We just copied their shit and made the cross a bit larger with other colors. Then the Norwegians added a new layer on the cross and changed the colors again and added it onto their colonies. Then the Finns changed the color again and made the cross larger than any others.

10/10

This is unironically the greatest french flag ever.
Besides for the napoleonian empire flag maybe.
Everything that isn't Red White and Blue is pleb-tier.

>Upside down Yemeni flag

>Red White and Blue
Cancer ango-zionist colors. All countries who has this shit on their flag needs to be wiped out.

It's way older than the flag of Yemen. So technically Yemen uses an upside down German Empire flag.
Nice try though, Achmed

ewww

Why did you sell Alaska to the US I could be in Russia right now

I am a fan of Nordic cross flags

Union Jack > Anglo-Saxon flag > Medieval English flag > Modern English flag

It lacks the two-headed eagle.

best german flag ever

>eagle
>tongue

first one looks gay

The Anglo-Saxons came here after the Romans left. The only people that were still here were backwards Celtic cucks who invited the Saxons in to protect and fight for them. Once the last legions left Britannia, the Celts reverted back to their primitive tribal ways. They let their cities go into disrepair and threw their waste out onto the street instead of using Roman sewers. When the Anglo-Saxons actually came here the Celtic nobles all fled to Brittany, leaving the peasants without any educated or experienced leader. They abandoned their cities and fled into Wales and Cumbria before the Anglo-Saxons even shed any blood. There are zero mass graves of the Celts, so clearly there was no genocide. They were literally just cucks. It's a shame Rome fell but the Romano-Britons were a truly pathetic people.

Flag
pic related

There was no genocide because most of them stayed put and became ethnic anglo-saxons. So yeah, they were cucks.

>british education
You make us all look bad lad

>Rome vs random southern hood
lol

ewww

Our true flag.

This.

Glória ao Império Espanhol! Pau no cu dos liberais!

WE

HAT

t. salty Italian
All of modern Italy is a hood, you all look like niggers anyway.

ARE
ACTUAL
KANGZ

The one from the middle. Medieval cross with extra dots was the most aesthetic one. Each subsequent one only made it worse.

This. But we had an even better one before.

Feels like the rolled-sleeves version of your current one. Like, more casual but more determined. What you'd use to build an empire, essentially.

Norge

Woopsie

>This. But we had an even better one before.
You mean that one?

I meant the one I posted, actually.

Our flag was mostly evolved by basically adding achievements around a blue cross core.

The UK of Portugal Brazil and the Algarves is one of the best variations of it.

I like this one better

الملكية المصرية

Modern one is better desu, though I do agree Pedro II is based

Nope

Based Juarez

كسمك السيسي فوق راسك

Aliás, nunca se teve nenhuma consulta popular sobre essa bandeira republicana de vocês? A bandeira da monarquia liberal de vocês (aquela azul e branca) é bem bonita, mesmo que eu particularmente deteste liberais, mas essa republicana aí é horrível. O verde com vermelho é bem desagradável.

كسمك على كسمه يابن المرة اللبوة هطلع دين امك

This.

The colors are fucking magnificent.

Not counting the red banner and minor variations that's pretty much our only other alternative flag.

>Aliás, nunca se teve nenhuma consulta popular sobre essa bandeira republicana de vocês?
Não nacional, acho eu. Tenha sido ou não, foi escolhida por ser as cores de uma das casas maçónicas de Lisboa que ajudou no golpe de estado.

Eu odeio-a bastante. Azul e Branco são as verdadeiras cores do povo Português, e é criminoso Portugal não ter o azul do mar na bandeira.

Faria sentido ter tirado a coroa, mas as cores a meu ver ter-se-iam mantido como nesta.

Fun fact: O FCPorto escolheu as cores azul e branco 2 anos antes da queda da monarquia por ser as cores do povo, mas não durou.

t.شمام كلة ابن القحبة
يلا يابن المتناكة ارجع لعلبة الكلة ومتقرفناش يلعن دين امك

Its current one.

The current one. I mean, just compare it to the flag of the Argentine Confederation.

Esse projeto de bandeira é certamente mais bonito do que a republicana atual, mas ainda sim parece que falta alguma coisa. É bem estranho ver o escudo português sem a Coroa.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKING RED SUN FACE

Very nice.

طب لو دكر انزلي وسط البلد ناو انا هناك هنجد دين امك

Sim, há algo de dignificante num escudo com uma coroa. Em particular escudos mais elaborados que o da outra bandeira.

Esta é a minha versão preferida do escudo (Museu Militar de Lisboa).

مستنيك جمب كووك دوور يا ابن دين الشرموطة

Hispanic colleague, I really like the colors of the flag of Argentina, light blue and white are pleasing to the eye, but this sun is really very ugly. It's uglier than the horrible sphere we have on our flag.

And that's why I'm really glad Mitre got rid of it, thank God.

Aproveitando o gancho, eu pretendo visitar Portugal e Itália talvez no ano que vem. As cidades portuguesas ainda conservam grande parte da arquitetura tradicional, barroca e gótica, ou sucumbiram ao modernismo como as nossas?

I prefer our modern one.It's based on the old lusitan flag

>nova scotia, a fucking fish
>the oldest provincial flag, granted by king charles himeslf is represented by a fucking fish

Há edifícios com esses estilos nas partes históricas e em antigas igrejas e zonas comerciais de quase todas as cidades.

Mas maior parte é Séc XIX e XX Português Suave e coisas do tempo do Salazar. Lisboa tem o maior número de edifícios antigos fora do centro histórico, mas também de novos.

A Avenida dos Aliados no Porto é lindíssima, e a fachada de Coimbra também. Cidades/Vilas mais pequenas têm todas uma igreja que valha a pena ver e edifícios bonitos e praças centrais que valem a pena.

Bullshit. Also,
>no blue

dropped

How do you feel about Chad stealing your flag? You should put them in their place.

It's not even the worst one. During the government of Rosas, the Confederation had this flag and variations of it. And yes, it does say SALVAGES instead of SALVAJES.

this, we didnt have many flags

E as partes modernas, elas têm um respeito ao tradicional, ou se construiu monstruosidades como aqui que quebram completamente a harmonia?

If you guys replaced this Sun with a more traditional shield, you would surely have the most beautiful flag in South America.

>4 (FOUR) FUCKING RED HATS AND A RED SUN
cant make this shit up

A vantagem em Portugal é que 90% das cidades são aos altos e baixos, e as zonas modernas não entram na linha de vista das antigas e vice-versa.

O Parque das Nações é o único sítio que conheço com arquitectura moderna a toda a volta.

Há de haver mamarrachos, mas honestamente não me ocorre nenhum.

>flag
>we've only ever had one but we do have some cool regional flags (pic is Walloon Brabant province)