Brown Flash Thompson that is physically weaker and not as smart as Peter Parker

>brown Flash Thompson that is physically weaker and not as smart as Peter Parker
>random nigger girl with no screen presence as love interest
>nigger MJ is a boy without red hair and nothing like the character
>fat reddit chink hobgoblin, le chair man!! i am le chair man!!
>unsupervised high school party with drinking
>"They're actually called Native Americans." - 4 seconds in to the movie
>I don't want to appreciate something that was built by slaves. (america freed the slaves and has interrupted slave trades world wide.)
>no mentioning of ben parker whatsoever
>Aunt May is hot meme 5 times throughout the film. why? What did it add to the movie?
>Spider-man, featuring no spider senses, struggling to climb walls, a talking robot voice to quip in between his quips, and he has to concoct his own web fluid????

Can anyone defend this film??????????

>defend
>Marvel

Stop being racist.

OP is a soccer mom

>plebs think that nitpicking everything qualifies as criticism
I blame TVTropes.

>main character is white
>the guy who is supposed to be the main character is white
>the ""villain"" is a white blue collar red blood american but is also very loyal and doesn't even give up parker
>main character that isn't the main character is colonizing BBV with the other nig wanting his BWC too
How the fuck is this movie not getting panned in the current year?
are we finally shifting back to the good times before obama??
is this why dc pajeets and spics don't like it? the 80s pro white culture is back and they're scared??

How about Tony Stark scolding Peter for meddling at the ferry because he put people in danger fighting Vulture to Tony praising Peter for meddling on the aircraft putting Coney Island in danger fighting Vulture?

Real white men with big white cocks don't want stinky greasy ape women, broke my immersion

Why would Stark scold him when he succeeded perfectly in the second act?

>>he has to concoct his own web fluid????

That's how it is in the comics.

I was the first here to mention the blatant SJW narrative at the very beginning of the film with the the Native Americans line and most people responded calling me an autistic faggot who was overreacting. As if they arbitrarily chose that line to open the whole damn film with no agenda in mind whatsoever.

When that Red lit up tower fell, there's no way people didn't die. Marvel studios is so fucking stupid they just didn't have the aircraft slide along the beach next to the park. i forgot to include that comparison in op

Pajeet blown the fuck out

>It's okay to do what I told you not to do if you win
Alright

It's not good but your reasons for disliking it are retarded. Basically can be summed up with the typical autist cry "not muh comics". How about shitting on something like the boring direction?

yeah I'm sure you were the "first"

When that line happened 4 seconds in I looked around and people were cringing and whispering to their companions. So forced.

>are we finally shifting back to the good times before obama??
>the 80s pro white culture is back and they're scared??

Yeah I guess, if you consider a gender-fluid negress to be pro-white and part of the "good days."

>Crystal doesn't hurt fat boy at all despite emoting a steel cutting beam while in his backpack

You're god damn right it is. Dominating the lesser race is the good days you spic

Oh I forgot about this shit too.
>DA CRYSTAL IS DANGEROUS
>explodes twice in the movie
>leaves a layer of soot on their faces and cuts holes through concrete and never kills anyone

WHAT

THE FUCK

Emitting*

It's a pretty good movie, I don't understand why everyone keeps shitting on it

No. Shit like this is what causes and perpetuates racism. You can't undermine, bait, and attempt to corral people with nonsensical, ahistorical, bullshit and not expect some kind of a response. Millennial propaganda has single-handedly set race relations back twenty years.

>It's not good

But it is good. Very good. So you're wrong.

It could've been a lot better considering what Marvel did with Ant Man and GoTG

LITERALLY
REDDIT
THE
MOVIE
anyone seeing this trash needs to go to the gas chamber

>spic

Are you talking about mestizos or spaniards?

It's the same, safe level of "just fine" as any other MCU movie. Not a piece of shit like ASM or ASM2, but not even in the same ballpark as Raimi's films (3 included). It just has that Marvel quality of not really being a "movie" exactly. The sad part is, there's a movie in there. Buried under all the quota calculations and franchise-building nonsense, there are elements that suggest Watts and the writers were trying to make a great Spiderman movie. "Come on, Spiderman" scene at the end could have been an iconic moment if the movie surrounding it had earned any kind of iconography.

>its good

That doesnt work sweetie

She looks like she's trying not to be sick, I fucking hate this character.

>implying you don't hate it because you all would have chosen to fuck Liz

don't use our memes when you're a redditor that doesn't understand what makes something reddit
thanks, Sup Forums

Just realised that this scene wasn't in the movie.

Thank fuck.

>Scene used at the end of a trailer to generate hype is left out
Disney did the same shit with rogue one

It's actually not that good. Pacing was terrible, directing was bad and so was the editing.

Peter chose to fuck Liz's life up and act like a ignortant retard like he didn't think it would affect Her at all

i hope we get to see this chicks tits soon.

>mary jane is canonically the hottest girl in existence
>lel let's make her ugly

>heimdall is canonically the whitest of the gods
>lel let's make him black

I enjoyed it! The lead actor is good for the role, and I'm in love with Karen.

Heimdall was fine because literally no one gives a fuck about Heimdall. MJ is overstepping. She is a beloved character who's whole basis is being extremely attractive with red hair and a bubbly personality. They fucked up.

>don't use our memes when you're a redditor that doesn't understand what makes something reddit
thanks, Sup Forums

i wish my parents died and she raised me

>>unsupervised high school party with drinking
yeah that's unrealistic as fuck

>only criticism is Sup Forums complaining about brown people

>that's not the only criticism

You tried libcuck

My biggest problem with the film is probably a non-issue. As I grow older, I'm increasingly unable to relate to high school romance/drama plots. Most of those parts made me cringe. But that's a personal issue, in general the film was fantastic.

>OP complains that MJ is a nigger and his friend is a chink

She raised muh dick, if you know what I mean

Spiderman is also a prancing faggot, can't forget that

>only

>chinks
>brown
Everyone knows they are yellow as piss not brown as shit.

REDDIT SPACING.

Look at these people, they aren't using reddit spacing:

Autism, cringe.

yeah i wasn't going to watch this crap anyway but now really i won't

Based Tony was the only good thing.
Well, him and Pepper.

it's mostly the marxist crap about slaves and natives that pisses me off, but the forced casting is pretty bad too

When did Sup Forums become such a bunch of prudes? Is it because you're bitter that you never went to your own parties in HS?

>fat reddit chink hobgoblin, le chair man!! i am le chair man!!
He literally wears a fedora

It's pretty retarded and shows how triggered they are

The thread like this yesterday at least had real complaints besides political whinings

I went to supervised high school parties because that's all there were to the scale of what was in the film. Even supervised they didn't have drinks. Now, me and my friends smoked plenty of weed in between days at class and tried alcohol in private, and I guarantee you I've had sex more than you. So yeah, the giant unsupervised 15 year old club party scene was pretty immersion breaking.

>Angourie Rice wasted as Betty Brant
>ladyboy MJ is the love interest

>>no mentioning of ben parker whatsoever

he wasn't mentioned but it was implied that something bad happened to him. maybe they're saving it for the sequel

peter said something like "i don't want to do anything that would hurt aunt may.. not after what she's been through"

>and I guarantee I've had more sex than you

what's the biggest indicator that someone is a virgin on a message board? Is it when they say this?

No, I mean I'm gay and I've had more partners now than I can remember. 50? 60? 100? But this film was garbage and people defending it have yet to do anything but autistically screech Sup Forums and virgin. So what's your next move?

Enjoy your aids

Why haven't you defended the film yet?

What I find funny is that she never says this or anything like this. She has her own views and willingly isolates herself, and never scolds or makes demands of anyone else. You fags are actually that which you hate because you're demanding that someone else think and act like you want them to based on your principles and perspective.

what?

>I don't want to appreciate something built by slaves.

Try again sweetie.

>"They're actually called Native Americans." - 4 seconds in to the movie

This part gave my gut a sinking feeling. So early in the film, and already virtue signalling white fat dude.

It gave the majority of people that feeling. No one reacted or laughed or anything in my audience. Cringey SJW shit is an artifact of king nigger's 8 years.

>basic tsuen sjw bitch
>cannot hide her lust for white Parker dick.

I didn't know what message to get from her.

>people claiming that because the main characters apparently roll their eyes at MJ's statement about the slaves, that means the film is merely making fun of the idea
Would you expect to see white characters in movies casually mention the decline of the west because of non-white immigration, and then have a few characters shrug it off non-nonchalantly as the story continues? No. Why?
Because the characters reacting with an eye roll isn't a condemnation of the idea itself, and that idea being expressed in the movie normalizes the idea.

Baby steps man, baby steps.

what's lame is that they flip 95% of the cast to minorities and still have to put in all the complaining about america, it's so overdone. but then this was filmed in 2015 or something, social justice was even more out of control then.

There are no benefits of having non-whites in white countries. They are not grateful, they simply hate us. They then tell us how to run our countries and that since we let them in, we should allow everyone in.

We are only punished for our generosity.

>a comic book fictional story is history
You're retarded

>retard trying to act smart: The post

don't play dumb, the fiction mirrors reality

It's mediocre like every other Marvel movie. Nobody will be talking about it once the next one comes out.

A white ethnostate is an unrealistic pipedream and even if it were to become a reality it would go through just as many issues as any other first world nation.

If white people are superior why are adult white males always crying like little children about cartoon movies that don't matter?

>>Aunt May is hot meme 5 times throughout the film. why? What did it add to the movie?
>tfw aunt may will never pull my head into her crotch to smell her vagina to comfort me after tony kicks me out of the stark internship program

i don't know. why do you make pedantic extra whiny posts like you're on a social media platform.

>A white ethnostate is an unrealistic pipedream
We just have to make sure things are going in the right direction, which would mean no non-white immigration, no subsidization of kids, free birth control, free planned parenthoods nearby, no diversity requirements, no bussing, better maternal leave laws, etc.

>and even if it were to become a reality it would go through just as many issues as any other first world nation.
Wrong. Whites would be better off in every meaningful way if they were left alone in their own countries. It sounds like you haven't looked up stats based on race.

Because we know that it brainwashes children and it's obvious who's behind it.

Every point you made is wrong. Even in the Raimi version Flash was weaker than Peter. Ben was definitely implied when he begged Chair Man not to tell May. They went to an elite charter school, they snuck out, etc.

Spider-Man 3 > Homecoming

>>the ""villain"" is a white blue collar red blood american but is also very loyal and doesn't even give up parker
Wouldn't a white working-class blue-collar American _villain_ be an "anti-white" thing or whatever?

depends on whether or not there's propaganda intent behind it

It's only SJW if it doesn't fit their agenda. Larping as blue-collar workers is in now.

>the buzzword was bad
>the buzzword was bad
>and so was the buzzword

>homospiderman

nah

who gives a fuck honestly?

why does everyone want to see the same shit over and over again

I do, but just as a long time spiderman fan. I loved the movie except for flash and her. If they want to make her black, fine, but don't call her MJ.

>tech based high school
>Complaining that there's a bunch of brown people

That is one of the few things that made sense in the movie.

There is a couple of non whites many times but not like this movie