So what was in the box Sup Forums?

so what was in the box Sup Forums?
it wasn't actually his wife's head was it?

dick in a box xD

squidward's hopes and dreams

Somerset was the real villain

It was...

Angelina's divorce papers.

Stop fucking around Sup Forums
what's in the fucking box ?

angelina jolies breasts.

do you have a reason for this or are you just being contrarian?

Let's say that a cop is actually, literally in a situation like this. Learns in the heat of the moment that a loved one has been killed by the unarmed man right in front of him, who by the way has no redeeming qualities as a human being anyway. The cop loses it and kills the detained man.

What would /actually/, /seriously/ happen to such a cop, in this type of situation? How would the system actually work?

I think that the system would simply play out as a formality, and the cop would either get very minimal time, or none. But he would never serve as an officer ever again.

if no one is around to record what happened the cops will just say that it was self defense, nobody would question that when a serial killer is the victim.

Pizza.

this. no one in the force would go against this. You would have to be a big as snitch for anyone outside the force to know about what happened.

The diamonds from Reservoir Dogs
alternatively Marsellus's soul

Wrong director.

Marsellus' briefcase just had a lightbulb in it.

Doubt he would even be charged with anything. He might get pressured to resign and that's about it.

>I'm new and don't know what a meme is

Any halfway decent lawyer would argue extreme emotional distress assuming it even made it to court to begin with.

Damn I knew the justice system in Murica was corrupt but they would actually let a cop get away with murder? Jesus Christ

Fuck off

>he believes prisoners have no rights
kek. you'd regret having that moral stance if you ever found yourself behind bars

The head with the unborn fetus tucked in the mouth.

Doomsday device

t. underage

I'd regret jamals dick more.

Only if the "victim" is black because nobody gives a fuck about niggers

don't drop the soap nigga

Such terrible acting

kys smug poster

something something passion, not mediated