Bout to get LIT on some Jenkem, what movies should I watch?

Bout to get LIT on some Jenkem, what movies should I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2409920/Russian-girl-8--orphaned-ENTIRE-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html
americanow.com/story/health/2017/04/11/girl-orphaned-after-family-killed-poisonous-fumes
opposingviews.com/i/society/entire-family-dies-over-simple-dining-mistake
viralnova.com/potato-death/
houseandfamilytips.com/russian-girl-8-orphaned-entire-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar/
healthysolo.com/health/warning-rotten-potatoes-killed-entire-family/
upi.com/Rotting-potatoes-in-basement-kill-four-members-of-Russian-family/54831377268770/
popmalt.com/forums/t/family-killed-by-gas-from-rotting-potatoes.105782/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why dont you just smoke weed?
im all for drugs, but inhaling ones own shit doesnt sit right with me.

I've always wanted to try out the jenkem trip but I've no idea how to safely make it. I have this feeling like inhaling my fermented poop fumes will send me to the hospital.
I mean, can't you die from sewage gas?

Sounds very LSD-like from what I've heard though

>look up jenkem thinking its some dutch alcoholic drink
>it's literally just huffing the fumes of shit
>popular among africans
maybe Sup Forums is right.

dont think you can really die from that.

this thread is going to change lives

i think it would be popular in any starving 3rd world country. no food, so you breathe your shit to get high and stop caring about being hungry. trip balls til you die.

i always thought jenkem was a joke/meme
>tell kids to inhale there own shit fumes
>itll get you sooo high 420 blaze it
>kids actually do it
>mfw

What's worse, huffing your own shit fumes or someone else's shit fumes?

interesting topic

Yea but why does OP have fermented shit to begin with?

What's worse, jerking yourself off or some other random dude?

hey, don't judge until you empty out your piss jugs

I'd probably huff someone else's shit if it belonged to a hot girl who was a vegetarian/vegan. I've heard their shit smells much better than people who eat meat.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

The Force Awakens.

I'd watch her shit too.

Nah bro, just listen to Lana Del Ray's first album and relax.

Also, don't knock the bottle over.

Don't fuck around with hydrogen sulfide. It will kill you dead. If the concentration is high enough, just 1 partial breath is enough to kill you. There have been whole families killed when one person after another enters an air tight cellar where something like a load of potatoes has rotted and produced methane and hydrogen sulfide. They literally walk in, fall over, and die, one after the other.

*citation needed*

That sounds like a really fast way to go. May have to try it. Potatoes.

>>>/420chan/

>Lana Del Ray

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2409920/Russian-girl-8--orphaned-ENTIRE-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar.html

americanow.com/story/health/2017/04/11/girl-orphaned-after-family-killed-poisonous-fumes

opposingviews.com/i/society/entire-family-dies-over-simple-dining-mistake

viralnova.com/potato-death/

houseandfamilytips.com/russian-girl-8-orphaned-entire-family-wiped-deadly-gas-caused-rotting-potatoes-cellar/

healthysolo.com/health/warning-rotten-potatoes-killed-entire-family/

upi.com/Rotting-potatoes-in-basement-kill-four-members-of-Russian-family/54831377268770/

popmalt.com/forums/t/family-killed-by-gas-from-rotting-potatoes.105782/

fuck 420chan. met a qt on there, traded some info and talked for a while. then i brought up how we should skype. ended up coaxing me into a snafu and just her face was cute, in reality she was a basically immobile 400+ lb blob that started doing nitrous from a balloon and talking exactly like jabba the hutt about how cute i am and how lucky she is that a boy like me finally gets her. Noped the fuck out

had to create new screen names and a new skype account. It was so annoying. 0/10 Fuck 420chan

i think Holy Mountain is # 1 Jenkem film

damn this nigga just pulled 8 links in a few minutes on potatocides. citation poster absolutely btfo.

What foods should you eat for primo jenkem?

>tumblr2.0

no thanks

You never done butt hash? You're missing out bro.

damn. i love potatoes.

What does his dick look like? Is it a nice feminine penis?

Keep those gay memes on the other gay boards, not here

leaving the misnomer aside for a second, what does a feminine penis in your mind look like?

Jenkem is a meme, you fucking retards. You can't get high from it, unless you consider dizzyness and light-headedness "high". Just hold your breath for too long, same sensation.

now you've done it

Bullshit bro, I used to get fried on butt hash back in the day.

samesies, bro. We used to play puff, puff, ass every weekend

Not scary

Watch a movie where you just smoke some dope and drink a brew instead Jesus.

so you want to look at microdicks?

Here's the key to good jenk:
>Extreme hot sauce and fried chicken
>keep eating until you cant take anymore
>refrain from dumping ass until it is literally leaking out of you. The longer you the hold it in, the better the jenk.

>butt hash

I spent like $50 online and now I'm growing shrooms in the cabinet above the refrigerator

petite, smooth, can only get a semi, preferably with a bow tied around it.

you thought right

Do you have a rough sketch or a photograph perhaps?

>his
>dick
Pick one.

who kratom here