/who/ - Doctor Who General

Still Waiting for /who/nger Games Edition.

PREVIOUSLY:

Other urls found in this thread:

saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKM_LiHxLxow4fxKxaUEvpoWTvMdFGr7X4-rfIEl4dRm-k4A/viewform?usp=sf_link
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/doctor-who-spoilers-christmas-special-return_uk_595ba689e4b05c37bb8044ab
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Doctor_Who Heather/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thiccposter get out

First for Fake Poster

did they stop?

No!

Happy Bill for /who/nger games.

Well that was fucking cancerous.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WHO IS /WHO/?
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKM_LiHxLxow4fxKxaUEvpoWTvMdFGr7X4-rfIEl4dRm-k4A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Presenting /who/ general's demographic survey!

This is a broad, 14 question survey, asking questions about yourself (age, gender, etc.), your interest in Doctor Who (how long have you been watching, first series), and your involvement in /who/ (how long have you been here). Not all questions are required! I made this because I wanted to gauge the number of people who use /who/ frequently and how they compare to the demographics of the larger Doctor Who audience.

The survey can only be answered once per person, and after you take it you'll be shown the statistics of everybody else who answered it. Thank you guys so much!

Cmon man can't we just all be filthy plebs and get along?

Starfu for /who/nger games.

yes

My nigga Punished Kane for /who/nger games
Started on my next one earlier, gonna carry on tomorrow.

let the games begin

Comrade Paul for /who/nger games

for /WHO/nger games

FatClara for /who/nger games.
(She is very hungry)

Uh, the real me would have a folder dedicated to the Sixth Doctor!

oh well lads lets goooooooo

>no pobatti
SAD!

lets

GOOOOOOOOOOO

bois

NEVER WILL NEVER WOULD

Day 1

>2 of my choices made it in
>1 of my memes made it in

feels good man

REMINDER THAT IF DORMER WINS IT'S PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED

Who would fuck?

Clara or Aralc?

>REEE Doctor serves chips for Happy Bill

Poetry

>naked Jo strangles a bar of sex chocolate
noice

Neither, they're both not as THICC as the sixth doctor!
also get the hell away from me imposters

i set the death rate to HIGH..... bitches

A bit surprising that the first doctor was so popular.

The first one needs to be a monster in series 11.

I WAS ROOTING FOR DOCTOR WHO

So is this the hot new meme?

This honestly looks like it'll be worse than the "I dont wanna go" fallout from 10, fuck you moffatt

>tfw your tribute didn't make the cut.

Night 1

UHP
FAKER SPOTTED

until you realise that Ten visited EVERY COMPANION HE'D EVER HAD on his farewell tour

blame immigrant, he set up the tributes. im just running the games

actually a high death rate is a lot more fun. i might do more games if they go this smoothly

im hoping they give peter an EPIC farewell speech to make up for that

"REE! REE!" screamed the Cybermen. Twitter users were hacking its server, and it could do nothing but stomp.

"Oh, shut up!" said the naked woman , who was looking for a place to wash off chocolate gore. She noticed a bunny with a water bottle, and waved.

The bunny Lord, freshly regenerated, raised his eyebrows, but said nothing.

Oh shit, Starfu's getting crafty.

Also the Doctor killed himself with a dildo.

>Dalek fails to climb tree.
Such realism.

Day 2

Is the report that Clara and Bill are gonna be in the Christmas special? Because I will literally rage so hard I'll enter the 12th dimension

GRRRR I will!
SHUT THE FARK UP IMMIGRANT! REEEE!

If Starfu doesn't win I'm gonna kill someone

if flickawhip browses here please do some more with Jo, Ace or Nyssa

>fop

I mean is it true

I mean if there's one thing they're good at it's giving Capaldi speeches

As her creator, likewise

i know jenna is signed to do it not sure about bill huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/doctor-who-spoilers-christmas-special-return_uk_595ba689e4b05c37bb8044ab
also i love this image from radiotime

>crispy Dormer
Oh boy

ignore

is there any rule 34 of her

specifically wet emo version

Night 2

some of these events are sooooo early series 10

your shower

Day 3

Only 2, and they're shit;

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Doctor_Who Heather/1

We need more.

>Eccleston punches Capaldi for being rude to Macqueen

The ginger Doctor walked slowly through the fields. Long had he fought to reclaim his title of Doctor. It had been his goal to fight the blonde woman Doctor in combat, and reclaim his place in canon.

But that hysterical woman calling herself "DOCTOR WHO!" had jumped from a tree, and stabbed him in the shins. He had managed to throw her off the cliff, but now he would die of blood loss. He rested on a tree stump, looking up at the sky. Ah, there were stars, after all.

Something caught his attention. He looked, and saw the Valeyard getting pegged by a wild man.

That was the last sight he ever saw.

You know, I wonder if heather gets fatter the more water you add to her?

no, but she gets more emo

which i see no problem with

No, Heather is perfect. No fatter. Only wetter.

give this one to me, I pretty much never get to use my Sup Forums related reaction images anymore since I hardly go there now

desu Jenna being in it is much worse than Bil, I remember actually telling my sister right after we watched the finale that Moff would be a madman to push Clara in the 12/1 meet up episode

I am rooting for autistic Cyberman at this point.

Naked Jo can't be stopped

It's all that welsh cock she had

starfu you're my favourite tripfag

>23.5 is dead
Fuck, that was mine

So am I.
Autistic Cyberman better win.

Night 3

Why thank you. I won't be annoying, only post quality Heather (both wet and dry) content.

fuck u you will never be the Doctor

well im not sure if shes gonna be in the hole episode and not just there when he regenerates like amy when 11 regenerated

STARFU IS DEAD FROM LACK OF WATER

THE IRONY

Damn, that makes no sense :O

Eccles/Jo is canon now

>LACK OF WATER
WAT?

What do I do now Starfu is dead? I can't live on this world anymore.

The digitized Nardole stared fearfully at the Doctor in front of him. She was a blonde woman, with a constant smirk on her face. Her hands were clasped behind her back.

"Make the first move," said the Doctor.

"Nah, I don't think so. Sounds like a trap. By the way, enjoy the Molotov. headed your way," said Nardole.

The Doctor looked around. "There's no Molotov cocktail around here."

She was right. That dancing Ecclescake had spoiled the plan.

"Okay, I'll move, then," said Nardole. He stepped forward, and promptly blew up.

"Wow," said the Doctor.

And then Nardole reconstituted himsrlf, with a Molotov in hand. "Useful thing about being atoms. I can come back!"

The Doctor burned to a crisp. Nardole laughed, with a satisfied grin. Then he walked away.

The ashes grew, and grew, until the corpse of an angry Doctor arose.

No more stomping for Autistic Cyberman,

>Starfans btfo

I dont trust Moffatt enough to not assume the worst case scenario honestly. I'm too cynical at this point, I admit. But now I'm just going to go into the episode with as little as possible expectations

Have a tug in her honour. It's what she would have wanted.

I hope Autistic Cybermen can pull through.

>water waifu dying of thirst

well he does have to do something about clare and lady me being out there since the next headwriter is probable gonna ignore it

Night 4

fuck 3 games and shes been killed in all of them
the last two she was my tribute aswell ;_;