That was like 2 years ago and I swore the dude was lying

Guy looks like a legit tempo asshole in real life

poor guys all roided up

Tempo-let detected.

He does it because he enjoys it.

All that time in prison paid off

OUT OF MY WAY SPIDER FUCKING SHITS

SHILLINGURR

What the fuck? All I have to do is take roids and not work out to get muscles like that?! Why do people work out then? Seems pointless.

When?

>gloves

Idiot. Roids make your muscles heal faster so you can work out MORE.

>Tom Hardy as Vegeta
>Chris Pratt as Goku
>JK Simmons as Master Roshi

would be kino desu

Training is literally the least important part when it comes to getting big
It's all about chemicals
Poor nattyfags are always so naive

>t.skinny fat dyel

aka cheat codes for the genetically weak

>5'6"
LMAO

But I roid.
Why wouldn't I, it feels fucking great.
Then again nattyfags are alway hilarious.
Don't worry user, I'm sure you'll be able to look like your """""""""natty"""""""""" fitness model/celebrity/bodybuilder idol through pure hard work~

Wew, all dem bodybuilders who are/were known for their bodies like Arnie must have awful genetics.

Well good for you, I guess. Don't fuck up your heart.

I won't.
That's why you simply get a doctor to oversee and micromanage your cycles and PCT.
Come on, how do you think non poorfags like celebrities and athletes do it.
If anything I'm always surprised about how peole nowadays have these warped standards to the point they will defend fake natties to death
It's like expecting bodybuilders to actually bother taking the overpriced supplements that use them as marketing tools when chemicals are and have always been the real fucking deal

I might come as a surprise to you, but most big name bodybuilders are manlets to the point people are actually surprised when seeing them for real

is this true?

>needing an 'arm blaster' for such light dumbbells

no lmao that guy was a proven fraud

to take down the evil tugboat empire

Yes.
That's not to say you can't get a nice body while natty.
Roiding just makes it ridiculously easier and faster. And by faster I mean 100x faster
So you can actually look like a sick cunt in mere months despite shit diet and routine
Also there are many 'looks' that cannot simply be achieved without roids. The "ripped as fuck with big juicy muscles and amazing definition to boot" for example
Roids also doesn't mean you'll get gigantic Zyzz was roiding and he was nowhere near bodybuilder size, still looked great

You are deluded if you think the bodybuilding world isn't all about chemicals
Same about the fitness industry in general, except they try to pretend they're natties to sell you some random supplement that won't ever do 1/100 of what even simple test does
HGH is just top tier shit, but can also be pretty expensive
Then again, there people that actually belive Arnie was natty

obviously everyone roids in that business but it's also obvious that guy was being ironic with those statements

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143221013

>A normal person on a gram of testosterone a week who doesn't train will grow more than a natural athlete that goes to the gym 5 days a week and busts his ass (assuming they both eat the same way, even then I'd stil give the edge to the individual on the testosterone). This is the reality of the industry we are involved in today, all your "natural" heroes are all BULLSH!TTERS

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

Whoa I never knew chimps roided

>"I don't like real men"

I bet you watch shit like Twilight and wish that some twinkle-toes prettyboy vampire will magically take you away from your shitty life

would torrent/10

>have the perfect Lex Luthor
>make him Gordon instead

Yeah and instead they made that scrawny little faggot Luthor and it's completely unconvincing. He acts more like the fucking riddler than Lex Luthor.

>this atrocious casting

please die.

You should stick your head in a BvS thread, I think the reason behind the casting choice is discussed evry once in a while.

You a twink son?

Underrated kek